Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Overproduction thesis

Overproduction thesis

Mar/Mon/2018 | Uncategorized

Econocide: British Slavery in the Era of Abolition

Overproduction thesis

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
Thorstein Veblen: Critical Assessments

black no more essays No one should ever work. Overproduction? Work is the sister thesis statement, source of overproduction, nearly all the misery in the world. Almost any evil you'd care to name comes from working or from living in a world designed for work. In order to stop suffering, we have to stop working. That doesn't mean we have to sister, stop doing things. It does mean creating a new way of life based on play; in other words, a *ludic* conviviality, commensality, and overproduction, maybe even art.

There is more to constructs essays and historiography, play than child's play, as worthy as that is. I call for a collective adventure in generalized joy and freely interdependent exuberance. Play isn't passive. Doubtless we all need a lot more time for sheer sloth and slack than we ever enjoy now, regardless of income or occupation, but once recovered from employment-induced exhaustion nearly all of us want to act. Oblomovism and Stakhanovism are two sides of the same debased coin. The ludic life is totally incompatible with existing reality. So much the worse for overproduction reality, the gravity hole that sucks the vitality from the little in life that still distinguishes it from mere survival.

Curiously -- or maybe not -- all the old ideologies are conservative because they believe in work. Some of them, like Marxism and most brands of anarchism, believe in work all the more fiercely because they believe in so little else. Liberals say we should end employment discrimination. I say we should end employment. Conservatives support right-to-work laws. Following Karl Marx's wayward son-in-law Paul Lafargue I support the right to be lazy. Sister Flowers Statement? Leftists favor full employment. Overproduction? Like the surrealists -- except that I'm not kidding -- I favor full *un*employment. Trotskyists agitate for permanent revolution. I agitate for essay of macbeth themes permanent revelry. But if all the ideologues (as they do) advocate work -- and not only because they plan to make other people do theirs -- they are strangely reluctant to say so.

They will carry on endlessly about wages, hours, working conditions, exploitation, productivity, profitability. They'll gladly talk about anything but work itself. These experts who offer to thesis, do our thinking for us rarely share their conclusions about work, for all its saliency in the lives of all of us. Among themselves they quibble over the details. Step By Step Building Paper? Unions and management agree that we ought to sell the time of thesis, our lives in exchange for survival, although they haggle over the price. Marxists think we should be bossed by bureaucrats. Libertarians think we should be bossed by businessmen. Feminists don't care which form bossing takes so long as the bosses are women. Sister? Clearly these ideology-mongers have serious differences over how to divvy up the overproduction thesis, spoils of philosophie dissertation, power. Thesis? Just as clearly, none of them have any objection to power as such and all of them want to keep us working. You may be wondering if I'm joking or serious.

I'm joking *and* serious. To be ludic is not to be ludicrous. Play doesn't have to be frivolous, although frivolity isn't triviality: very often we ought to take frivolity seriously. I'd like life to be a game -- but a game with high stakes. Essay? I want to play *for* *keeps*. Thesis? The alternative to devoir dissertation, work isn't just idleness. To be ludic is not to be quaaludic. Thesis? As much as I treasure the essay themes, pleasure of torpor, it's never more rewarding than when it punctuates other pleasures and overproduction thesis, pastimes. Nor am I promoting the flowers, managed time-disciplined safety-valve called leisure; far from it. Overproduction? Leisure is nonwork for the sake of work.

Leisure is the time spent recovering from work and in the frenzied but hopeless attempt to forget about hellenistic constructs essays history and historiography, work. Overproduction? Many people return from sister flowers, vacation so beat that they look forward to returning to work so they can rest up. The main difference between work and leisure is that work at overproduction, least you get paid for your alienation and enervation. Essay? I am not playing definitional games with anybody. When I say I want to thesis, abolish work, I mean just what I say, but I want to say what I mean by defining my terms in non-idiosyncratic ways. My minimum definition of work is *forced* *labor*, that is, compulsory production. Both elements are essential. Work is production enforced by economic or political means, by the carrot or the stick. (The carrot is just the stick by other means.) But not all creation is work. Work is never done for its own sake, it's done on account of some product or output that the cover, worker (or, more often, somebody else) gets out of it. This is what work necessarily is. To define it is to despise it.

But work is usually even worse than its definition decrees. The dynamic of domination intrinsic to work tends over time toward elaboration. In advanced work-riddled societies, including all industrial societies whether capitalist of Communist, work invariably acquires other attributes which accentuate its obnoxiousness. Usually -- and this is thesis, even more true in Communist than capitalist countries, where the state is almost the only employer and everyone is an employee -- work is employment, i. e., wage-labor, which means selling yourself on the installment plan. Thus 95% of Americans who work, work for somebody (or some*thing*) else. Essay Themes? In the USSR or Cuba or Yugoslavia or any other alternative model which might be adduced, the corresponding figure approaches 100%. Only the embattled Third World peasant bastions -- Mexico, India, Brazil, Turkey -- temporarily shelter significant concentrations of agriculturists who perpetuate the thesis, traditional arrangement of most laborers in the last several millenia, the payment of taxes (= ransom) to the state or rent to parasitic landlords in return for vs hockey being otherwise left alone. Even this raw deal is beginning to look good. *All* industrial (and office) workers are employees and under the sort of surveillance which ensures servility. But modern work has worse implications.

People don't just work, they have jobs. One person does one productive task all the time on an or-else basis. Even if the task has a quantum of intrinsic interest (as increasingly many jobs don't) the monotony of its obligatory exclusivity drains its ludic potential. Thesis? A job that might engage the energies of some people, for a reasonably limited time, for the fun of it, is just a burden on those who have to do it for forty hours a week with no say in how it should be done, for the profit of owners who contribute nothing to the project, and with no opportunity for sharing tasks or spreading the best resume, work among those who actually have to do it. This is the thesis, real world of work: a world of bureaucratic blundering, of sexual harassment and discrimination, of bonehead bosses exploiting and scapegoating their subordinates who -- by any rational-technical criteria -- should be calling the shots. But capitalism in the real world subordinates the rational maximization of productivity and profit to devoir philosophie dissertation, the exigencies of organizational control. Overproduction Thesis? The degradation which most workers experience on constructs history and historiography the job is the sum of assorted indignities which can be denominated as discipline. Foucault has complexified this phenomenon but it is simple enough. Thesis? Discipline consists of the totality of step building, totalitarian controls at the workplace -- surveillance, rotework, imposed work tempos, production quotas, punching -in and overproduction, -out, etc. Discipline is what the factory and the office and the store share with the prison and the school and the mental hospital.

It is something historically original and sister, horrible. It was beyond the capacities of such demonic dictators of yore as Nero and Genghis Khan and Ivan the Terrible. For all their bad intentions they just didn't have the machinery to control their subjects as thoroughly as modern despots do. Discipline is the thesis, distinctively diabolical modern mode of control, it is an innovative intrusion which must be interdicted at the earliest opportunity. Such is work. Of Macbeth Themes? Play is thesis, just the opposite. Play is always voluntary. What might otherwise be play is work if it's forced.

This is axiomatic. Bernie de Koven has defined play as the resume, suspension of consequences. This is unacceptable if it implies that play is inconsequential. The point is not that play is without consequences. Overproduction Thesis? This is to devoir, demean play. The point is that the consequences, if any, are gratuitous. Playing and overproduction thesis, giving are closely related, they are the behavioral and transactional facets of the same impulse, the play-instinct. They share an aristocratic disdain for results. The player gets something out of statement, playing; that's why he plays. But the core reward is the experience of the activity itself (whatever it is).

Some otherwise attentive students of play, like Johan Huizinga (*Homo* *Ludens*), *define* it as game-playing or following rules. Overproduction Thesis? I respect Huizinga's erudition but emphatically reject his constraints. Best Resume? There are many good games (chess, baseball, Monopoly, bridge) which are rule-governed but there is much more to play than game-playing. Conversation, sex, dancing, travel -- these practices aren't rule-governed but they are surely play if anything is. And rules can be *played* *with* at least as readily as anything else. Work makes a mockery of freedom. The official line is that we all have rights and live in a democracy. Overproduction? Other unfortunates who aren't free like we are have to sister, live in police states.

These victims obey orders or-else, no matter how arbitrary. The authorities keep them under regular surveillance. State bureaucrats control even the smaller details of everyday life. The officials who push them around are answerable only to higher-ups, public or private. Either way, dissent and disobedience are punished. Informers report regularly to overproduction thesis, the authorities. All this is supposed to sister flowers thesis statement, be a very bad thing. And so it is, although it is nothing but a description of the modern workplace.

The liberals and conservatives and libertarians who lament totalitarianism are phonies and hypocrites. Overproduction? There is more freedom in any moderately deStalinized dictatorship than there is in the ordinary American workplace. You find the same sort of hierarchy and discipline in an office or factory as you do in a prison or monastery. In fact, as Foucault and others have shown, prisons and factories came in at about the same time, and resume cover, their operators consciously borrowed from each other's control techniques. A worker is a par-time slave. The boss says when to show up, when to leave, and what to do in thesis the meantime. He tells you how much work to do and how fast. He is free to essay of macbeth themes, carry his control to humiliating extremes, regulating, if he feels like it, the clothes you wear or how often you go to the bathroom. With a few exceptions he can fire you for any reason, or no reason. He has you spied on by snitches and supervisors, he amasses a dossier on every employee. Talking back is called insubordination, just as if a worker is a naughty child, and it not only gets you fired, it disqualifies you for overproduction unemployment compensation.

Without necessarily endorsing it for them either, it is noteworthy that children at constructs in cultural history and historiography, home and in overproduction thesis school receive much the same treatment, justified in their case by their supposed immaturity. What does this say about their parents and teachers who work? The demeaning system of domination I've described rules over half the waking hours of a majority of women and essay of macbeth, the vast majority of overproduction thesis, men for decades, for most of their lifespans. For certain purposes it's not too misleading to step by step paper, call our system democracy or capitalism or -- better still -- industrialism, but its real names are factory fascism and office oligarchy. Anybody who says these people are free is thesis, lying or stupid. On Cricket Vs Hockey In India? You are what you do. If you do boring, stupid monotonous work, chances are you'll end up boring, stupid and monotonous. Overproduction? Work is a much better explanation for the creeping cretinization all around us than even such significant moronizing mechanisms as television and education. People who are regimented all their lives, handed off to work from school and bracketed by the family in the beginning and the nursing home at the end, are habituated to heirarchy and psychologically enslaved. Their aptitude for autonomy is so atrophied that their fear of freedom is among their few rationally grounded phobias.

Their obedience training at work carries over into the families *they* start, thus reproducing the system in more ways than one, and into politics, culture and everything else. Once you drain the vitality from people at work, they'll likely submit to heirarchy and expertise in everything. They're used to it. We are so close to the world of work that we can't see what it does to us. We have to rely on outside observers from other times or other cultures to appreciate the extremity and the pathology of our present position. There was a time in themes our own past when the work ethic would have been incomprehensible, and perhaps Weber was on to something when he tied its appearance to a religion, Calvinism, which if it emerged today instead of four centuries ago would immediately and appropriately be labeled a cult. Be that as it may, we have only to overproduction, draw upon the wisdom of antiquity to essay, put work in perspective. Overproduction? The ancients saw work for what it is, and their view prevailed, the Calvinist cranks notwithstanding, until overthrown by by step industrialism -- but not before receiving the endorsement of its prophets. Let's pretend for a moment that work doesn't turn people into stultified submissives.

Let's pretend, in defiance of any plausible psychology and the ideology of its boosters, that it has no effect on the formation of character. And let's pretend that work isn't as boring and tiring and overproduction thesis, humiliating as we all know it really is. Even then, work would *still* make a mockery of all humanistic and democratic aspirations, just because it usurps so much of our time. Socrates said that manual laborers make bad friends and step by step a research paper, bad citizens because they have no time to fulfill the responsibilities of friendship and citizenship. He was right. Because of work, no matter what we do we keep looking at out watches. The only thing free about so-called free time is that it doesn't cost the boss anything.

Free time is mostly devoted to getting ready for work, going to work, returning from work, and recovering from work. Free time is a euphemism for the peculiar way labor as a factor of overproduction, production not only transports itself at its own expense to and from the workplace but assumes primary responsibility for its own maintenance and repair. Coal and steel don't do that. Lathes and typewriters don't do that. But workers do. No wonder Edward G. Robinson in essay on cricket vs hockey one of his gangster movies exclaimed, Work is for saps! Both Plato and Xenophon attribute to Socrates and obviously share with him an awareness of the destructive effects of overproduction thesis, work on the worker as a citizen and a human being. Step? Herodotus identified contempt for work as an attribute of the classical Greeks at overproduction thesis, the zenith of their culture. To take only one Roman example, Cicero said that whoever gives his labor for money sells himself and puts himself in the rank of slaves. Sister? His candor is now rare, but contemporary primitive societies which we are wont to look down upon have provided spokesmen who have enlightened Western anthropologists. The Kapauku of thesis, West Irian, according to Posposil, have a conception of balance in life and accordingly work only every other day, the day of rest designed to regain the lost power and health.

Our ancestors, even as late as the themes, eighteenth century when they were far along the path to our present predicament, at least were aware of what we have forgotten, the underside of industrialization. Their religious devotion to St. Monday -- thus establishing a *de* *facto* five-day week 150-200 years before its legal consecration -- was the despair of the earliest factory owners. They took a long time in submitting to the tyranny of the overproduction thesis, bell, predecessor of the time clock. In fact it was necessary for a generation or two to essay of macbeth, replace adult males with women accustomed to overproduction thesis, obedience and children who could be molded to fit industrial needs. Even the exploited peasants of the *ancien* *regime* wrested substantial time back from their landlord's work. According to Lafargue, a fourth of the French peasants' calendar was devoted to Sundays and holidays, and Chayanov's figures from villages in Czarist Russia -- hardly a progressive society -- likewise show a fourth or fifth of peasants' days devoted to repose. Controlling for productivity, we are obviously far behind these backward societies. The exploited *muzhiks* would wonder why any of us are working at all.

So should we. To grasp the by step building a research, full enormity of our deterioration, however, consider the earliest condition of overproduction, humanity, without government or property, when we wandered as hunter-gatherers. Hobbes surmised that life was then nasty, brutish and short. Others assume that life was a desperate unremitting struggle for subsistence, a war waged against a harsh Nature with death and disaster awaiting the unlucky or anyone who was unequal to best resume, the challenge of the struggle for existence. Actually, that was all a projection of thesis, fears for the collapse of government authority over communities unaccustomed to doing without it, like the England of Hobbes during the Civil War. Hobbes' compatriots had already encountered alternative forms of of macbeth themes, society which illustrated other ways of life -- in North America, particularly -- but already these were too remote from overproduction, their experience to be understandable. (The lower orders, closer to the condition of the Indians, understood it better and often found it attractive.

Throughout the seventeenth century, English settlers defected to Indian tribes or, captured in war, refused to best resume, return. But the Indians no more defected to white settlements than Germans climb the overproduction, Berlin Wall from the west.) The survival of the fittest version -- the Thomas Huxley version -- of Darwinism was a better account of economic conditions in dissertation Victorian England than it was of natural selection, as the anarchist Kropotkin showed in his book *Mutual* *Aid,* *A* *Factor* *of* *Evolution*. (Kropotkin was a scientist -- a geographer -- who'd had ample involuntary opportunity for fieldwork whilst exiled in Siberia: he knew what he was talking about.) Like most social and political theory, the thesis, story Hobbes and philosophie, his successors told was really unacknowledged autobiography. The anthropologist Marshall Sahlins, surveying the thesis, data on contemporary hunter-gatherers, exploded the Hobbesian myth in an article entitled The Original Affluent Society. They work a lot less than we do, and building paper, their work is hard to thesis, distinguish from what we regard as play. Sahlins concluded that hunters and gatherers work less than we do; and essay on cricket, rather than a continuous travail, the food quest is intermittent, leisure abundant, and there is a greater amount of sleep in the daytime per capita per year than in any other condition of society. They worked an average of four hours a day, assuming they were working at all.

Their labor, as it appears to us, was skilled labor which exercised their physical and overproduction, intellectual capacities; unskilled labor on any large scale, as Sahlins says, is impossible except under industrialism. Thus it satisfied Friedrich Schiller's definition of play, the hellenistic essays in cultural history and historiography, only occasion on which man realizes his complete humanity by giving full play to both sides of his twofold nature, thinking and feeling. As he put it: The animal *works* when deprivation is the mainspring of its activity, and overproduction thesis, it *plays* when the fullness of hellenistic essays in cultural history, its strength is this mainspring, when superabundant life is its own stimulus to activity. (A modern version -- dubiously developmental -- is Abraham Maslow's counterposition of deficiency and growth motivation.) Play and freedom are, as regards production, coextensive. Even Marx, who belongs (for all his good intentions) in the productivist pantheon, observed that the realm of overproduction thesis, freedom does not commence until the point is hellenistic constructs essays and historiography, passed where labor under the compulsion of necessity and external utility is required. He never could quite bring himself to identify this happy circumstance as what it is, the abolition of work -- it's rather anomalous, after all, to be pro-worker and thesis, anti-work -- but we can. Best Cover? The aspiration to overproduction thesis, go backwards or forwards to a life without work is evident in paper every serious social or cultural history of pre-industrial Europe, among them M. Dorothy George's *England* In* *Transition* and Peter Burke's *Popular* *Culture* *in* *Early* *Modern* *Europe*. Also pertinent is Daniel Bell's essay, Work and its Discontents, the first text, I believe, to refer to the revolt against work in so many words and, had it been understood, an important correction to the complacency ordinarily associated with the volume in which it was collected, *The* *End* *of* *Ideology*. Neither critics nor celebrants have noticed that Bell's end-of-ideology thesis signaled not the end of social unrest but the beginning of a new, uncharted phase unconstrained and uninformed by ideology. It was Seymour Lipset (in *Political* *Man*), not Bell, who announced at overproduction, the same time that the fundamental problems of the Industrial Revolution have been solved, only a few years before the cover, post- or meta-industrial discontents of college students drove Lipset from overproduction, UC Berkeley to the relative (and temporary) tranquility of Harvard. As Bell notes, Adam Smith in *The* *Wealth* *of* *Nations*, for all his enthusiasm for the market and the division of labor, was more alert to best resume letters, (and more honest about) the thesis, seamy side of work than Ayn Rand or the Chicago economists or any of Smith's modern epigones.

As Smith observed: The understandings of the greater part of men are necessarily formed by their ordinary employments. The man whose life is spent in performing a few simple operations. has no occasion to essay of macbeth themes, exert his understanding. Overproduction? He generally becomes as stupid and ignorant as it is on cricket, possible for a human creature to become. Here, in overproduction thesis a few blunt words, is best resume cover letters, my critique of work. Bell, writing in 1956, the Golden Age of Eisenhower imbecility and American self-satisfaction, identified the unorganized, unorganizable malaise of the overproduction thesis, 1970's and since, the one no political tendency is able to harness, the one identified in HEW's report *Work* *in* *America*, the one which cannot be exploited and so is best, ignored. That problem is the revolt against work. It does not figure in any text by any laissez-faire economist -- Milton Friedman, Murray Rothbard, Richard Posner -- because, in their terms, as they used to say on *Star* *Trek*, it does not compute.

If these objections, informed by overproduction thesis the love of liberty, fail to persuade humanists of sister flowers thesis statement, a utilitarian or even paternalist turn, there are others which they cannot disregard. Work is hazardous to thesis, your health, to borrow a book title. In fact, work is mass murder or genocide. Directly or indirectly, work will kill most of the people who read these words. Between 14,000 and essay of macbeth, 25,000 workers are killed annually in this country on the job. Over two million are disabled.

Twenty to twenty-five million are injured every year. And these figures are based on a very conservative estimation of thesis, what constitutes a work-related injury. Thus they don't count the half million cases of occupational disease every year. Thesis Statement? I looked at one medical textbook on occupational diseases which was 1,200 pages long. Even this barely scratches the surface. The available statistics count the obvious cases like the 100,000 miners who have black lung disease, of whom 4,000 die every year, a much higher fatality rate than for AIDS, for instance, which gets so much media attention. This reflects the overproduction thesis, unvoiced assumption that AIDS afflicts perverts who could control their depravity whereas coal-mining is a sacrosanct activity beyond question. What the letters, statistics don't show is that tens of millions of people have heir lifespans shortened by work -- which is all that homicide means, after all. Consider the doctors who work themselves to death in their 50's. Consider all the other workaholics. Even if you aren't killed or crippled while actually working, you very well might be while going to work, coming from work, looking for work, or trying to forget about work.

The vast majority of thesis, victims of the automobile are either doing one of these work-obligatory activities or else fall afoul of those who do them. Philosophie? To this augmented body-count must be added the overproduction thesis, victims of auto-industrial pollution and work-induced alcoholism and paper, drug addiction. Both cancer and heart disease are modern afflictions normally traceable, directly, or indirectly, to overproduction thesis, work. Work, then, institutionalizes homicide as a way of life. People think the Cambodians were crazy for exterminating themselves, but are we any different?

The Pol Pot regime at least had a vision, however blurred, of an egalitarian society. We kill people in the six-figure range (at least) in order to sell Big Macs and Cadillacs to the survivors. Our forty or fifty thousand annual highway fatalities are victims, not martyrs. They died for nothing -- or rather, they died for work. But work is nothing to die for. Bad news for liberals: regulatory tinkering is on cricket in india, useless in this life-and-death context. The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration was designed to police the core part of the overproduction thesis, problem, workplace safety. Even before Reagan and the Supreme Court stifled it, OSHA was a farce. At previous and (by current standards) generous Carter-era funding levels, a workplace could expect a random visit from an vs hockey in india, OSHA inspector once every 46 years. State control of the economy is no solution.

Work is, if anything, more dangerous in overproduction the state-socialist countries than it is here. Thousands of Russian workers were killed or injured building the Moscow subway. Stories reverberate about sister statement, covered-up Soviet nuclear disasters which make Times Beach and Three-Mile Island look like elementary-school air-raid drills. On the other hand, deregulation, currently fashionable, won't help and will probably hurt. From a health and safety standpoint, among others, work was at its worst in the days when the overproduction, economy most closely approximated laissez-faire. Historians like Eugene Genovese have argued persuasively that -- as antebellum slavery apologists insisted -- factory wage-workers in the Northern American states and in Europe were worse off than Southern plantation slaves.

No rearrangement of cover letters, relations among bureaucrats and thesis, businessmen seems to make much difference at the point of production. Serious enforcement of even the on cricket vs hockey, rather vague standards enforceable in theory by OSHA would probably bring the overproduction, economy to a standstill. Essay Vs Hockey? The enforcers apparently appreciate this, since they don't even try to crack down on most malefactors. What I've said so far ought not to thesis, be controversial. Many workers are fed up with work. There are high and hellenistic essays history, rising rates of absenteeism, turnover, employee theft and sabotage, wildcat strikes, and overall goldbricking on the job. There may be some movement toward a conscious and not just visceral rejection of thesis, work.

And yet the prevalent feeling, universal among bosses and their agents and also widespread among workers themselves is that work itself is essay, inevitable and necessary. I disagree. It is now possible to abolish work and replace it, insofar as it serves useful purposes, with a multitude of overproduction, new kinds of free activities. To abolish work requires going at it from essay, two directions, quantitative and qualitative. On the one hand, on the quantitative side, we have to cut down massively on the amount of work being done. Overproduction? At present most work is useless or worse and we should simply get rid of it. On the other hand -- and I think this the cover letters, crux of the matter and thesis, the revolutionary new departure -- we have to take what useful work remains and transform it into a pleasing variety of game-like and craft-like pastimes, indistinguishable from other pleasurable pastimes, except that they happen to yield useful end-products.

Surely that shouldn't make them *less* enticing to do. Themes? Then all the artificial barriers of power and property could come down. Creation could become recreation. And we could all stop being afraid of each other. I don't suggest that most work is salvageable in this way. But then most work isn't worth trying to overproduction, save. Resume Cover? Only a small and diminishing fraction of work serves any useful purpose independent of the defense and reproduction of the work-system and its political and legal appendages.

Twenty years ago, Paul and overproduction thesis, Percival Goodman estimated that just five percent of the work then being done -- presumably the figure, if accurate, is of macbeth, lower now -- would satisfy our minimal needs for food, clothing, and shelter. Theirs was only an educated guess but the main point is quite clear: directly or indirectly, most work serves the unproductive purposes of commerce or social control. Right off the bat we can liberate tens of millions of salesmen, soldiers, managers, cops, stockbrokers, clergymen, bankers, lawyers, teachers, landlords, security guards, ad-men and everyone who works for them. There is a snowball effect since every time you idle some bigshot you liberate his flunkeys and underlings also. Thesis? Thus the economy *implodes*. Forty percent of the workforce are white-collar workers, most of whom have some of the most tedious and idiotic jobs ever concocted. Entire industries, insurance and banking and real estate for resume cover letters instance, consist of nothing but useless paper-shuffling. It is no accident that the tertiary sector, the service sector, is growing while the secondary sector (industry) stagnates and the primary sector (agriculture) nearly disappears. Because work is overproduction thesis, unnecessary except to those whose power it secures, workers are shifted from relatively useful to relatively useless occupations as a measure to assure public order. Anything is better than nothing.

That's why you can't go home just because you finish early. They want your *time*, enough of essay themes, it to make you theirs, even if they have no use for most of it. Thesis? Otherwise why hasn't the average work week gone down by more than a few minutes in the past fifty years? Next we can take a meat-cleaver to production work itself. No more war production, nuclear power, junk food, feminine hygiene deodorant -- and above all, no more auto industry to speak of.

An occasional Stanley Steamer or Model-T might be all right, but the flowers statement, auto-eroticism on which such pestholes as Detroit and Los Angeles depend on is out of the thesis, question. Already, without even trying, we've virtually solved the hellenistic essays history, energy crisis, the environmental crisis and assorted other insoluble social problems. Finally, we must do away with far and overproduction thesis, away the largest occupation, the one with the longest hours, the lowest pay and some of the most tedious tasks around. I refer to *housewives* doing housework and child-rearing. By abolishing wage-labor and hellenistic essays in cultural history, achieving full unemployment we undermine the sexual division of labor. Thesis? The nuclear family as we know it is an inevitable adaptation to the division of labor imposed by modern wage-work. Resume? Like it or not, as things have been for the last century or two it is economically rational for the man to bring home the bacon, for overproduction the woman to do the shitwork to essay of macbeth themes, provide him with a haven in a heartless world, and for the children to be marched off to youth concentration camps called schools, primarily to keep them out of overproduction thesis, Mom's hair but still under control, but incidentally to acquire the habits of obedience and punctuality so necessary for workers. If you would be rid of patriarchy, get rid of the nuclear family whose unpaid shadow work, as Ivan Illich says, makes possible the resume letters, work-system that makes *it* necessary.

Bound up with this no-nukes strategy is the abolition of childhood and the closing of the schools. There are more full-time students than full-time workers in this country. We need children as teachers, not students. Overproduction Thesis? They have a lot to contribute to sister flowers, the ludic revolution because they're better at playing than grown-ups are. Adults and children are not identical but they will become equal through interdependence. Only play can bridge the overproduction, generation gap. I haven't as yet even mentioned the possibility of cutting way down on the little work that remains by automating and cybernizing it. All the scientists and engineers and technicians freed from philosophie, bothering with war research and planned obsolescence would have a good time devising means to eliminate fatigue and tedium and overproduction, danger from essay themes, activities like mining. Undoubtedly they'll find other projects to thesis, amuse themselves with.

Perhaps they'll set up world-wide all-inclusive multi-media communications systems or found space colonies. Building A Research Paper? Perhaps. I myself am no gadget freak. I wouldn't care to live in a pushbutton paradise. I don't what robot slaves to do everything; I want to do things myself. There is, I think, a place for labor-saving technology, but a modest place.

The historical and pre-historical record is overproduction thesis, not encouraging. When productive technology went from hunting-gathering to agriculture and on to industry, work increased while skills and self-determination diminished. The further evolution of industrialism has accentuated what Harry Braverman called the degradation of work. Intelligent observers have always been aware of this. John Stuart Mill wrote that all the labor-saving inventions ever devised haven't saved a moment's labor. Karl Marx wrote that it would be possible to write a history of the inventions, made since 1830, for the sole purpose of supplying capital with weapons against the revolts of the working class. The enthusiastic technophiles -- Saint-Simon, Comte, Lenin, B. F. Skinner -- have always been unabashed authoritarians also; which is to say, technocrats. We should be more than sceptical about the hellenistic constructs essays, promises of the thesis, computer mystics. *They* work like dogs; chances are, if they have their way, so will the hellenistic constructs essays in cultural and historiography, rest of us. But if they have any particularized contributions more readily subordinated to human purposes than the run of high tech, let's give them a hearing.

What I really want to see is work turned into play. A first step is to discard the notions of a job and an occupation. Even activities that already have some ludic content lose most of it by being reduced to overproduction thesis, jobs which certain people, and only those people are forced to best letters, do to the exclusion of overproduction thesis, all else. Is it not odd that farm workers toil painfully in the fields while their air-conditioned masters go home every weekend and putter about in their gardens? Under a system of permanent revelry, we will witness the Golden Age of the dilettante which will put the Renaissance to shame. Sister Flowers? There won't be any more jobs, just things to do and people to do them. The secret of turning work into play, as Charles Fourier demonstrated, is to arrange useful activities to take advantage of overproduction, whatever it is that various people at various times in fact enjoy doing. To make it possible for some people to devoir dissertation, do the thesis, things they could enjoy it will be enough just to eradicate the irrationalities and distortions which afflict these activities when they are reduced to work. I, for instance, would enjoy doing some (not too much) teaching, but I don't want coerced students and I don't care to thesis statement, suck up to pathetic pedants for tenure. Second, there are some things that people like to do from time to time, but not for too long, and certainly not all the time. You might enjoy baby-sitting for thesis a few hours in order to share the company of essay on cricket vs hockey in india, kids, but not as much as their parents do.

The parents meanwhile, profoundly appreciate the time to overproduction, themselves that you free up for them, although they'd get fretful if parted from their progeny for too long. Essay Themes? These differences among individuals are what make a life of overproduction thesis, free play possible. The same principle applies to thesis statement, many other areas of activity, especially the primal ones. Thus many people enjoy cooking when they can practice it seriously at their leisure, but not when they're just fueling up human bodies for work. Third -- other things being equal -- some things that are unsatisfying if done by yourself or in unpleasant surroundings or at the orders of an overlord are enjoyable, at least for a while, if these circumstances are changed.

This is overproduction thesis, probably true, to some extent, of all work. People deploy their otherwise wasted ingenuity to make a game of the least inviting drudge-jobs as best they can. Building A Research? Activities that appeal to some people don't always appeal to all others, but everyone at least potentially has a variety of interests and an interest in overproduction thesis variety. As the saying goes, anything once. Fourier was the master at speculating how aberrant and perverse penchants could be put to use in post-civilized society, what he called Harmony. He thought the Emperor Nero would have turned out all right if as a child he could have indulged his taste for bloodshed by working in a slaughterhouse. Sister Statement? Small children who notoriously relish wallowing in filth could be organized in Little Hordes to clean toilets and empty the garbage, with medals awarded to the outstanding. I am not arguing for these precise examples but for the underlying principle, which I think makes perfect sense as one dimension of an overall revolutionary transformation.

Bear in mind that we don't have to take today's work just as we find it and match it up with the proper people, some of whom would have to be perverse indeed. If technology has a role in all this it is less to automate work out of existence than to open up new realms for overproduction re/creation. To some extent we may want to return to handicrafts, which William Morris considered a probable and desirable upshot of communist revolution. Art would be taken back from the building paper, snobs and collectors, abolished as a specialized department catering to an elite audience, and its qualities of thesis, beauty and creation restored to integral life from which they were stolen by sister flowers statement work. It's a sobering thought that the overproduction thesis, grecian urns we write odes about and of macbeth, showcase in museums were used in their own time to store olive oil. I doubt our everyday artifacts will fare as well in the future, if there is one. Thesis? The point is that there's no such thing as progress in the world of work; if anything it's just the sister thesis, opposite.

We shouldn't hesitate to pilfer the past for what it has to offer, the ancients lose nothing yet we are enriched. The reinvention of daily life means marching off the edge of our maps. Thesis? There is, it is true, more suggestive speculation than most people suspect. Besides Fourier and Morris -- and even a hint, here and there, in Marx -- there are the writings of on cricket vs hockey in india, Kropotkin, the overproduction, syndicalists Pataud and Pouget, anarcho-communists old (Berkman) and new (Bookchin). Of Macbeth Themes? The Goodman brothers' *Communitas* is exemplary for illustrating what forms follow from given functions (purposes), and there is overproduction, something to be gleaned from the often hazy heralds of philosophie, alternative/appropriate/intermediate/convivial technology, like Schumacher and thesis, especially Illich, once you disconnect their fog machines. The situationists -- as represented by Vaneigem's *Revolution* *of* *Daily* *Life* and in the *Situationist* *International* *Anthology* -- are so ruthlessly lucid as to be exhilarating, even if they never did quite square the endorsement of the rule of the worker's councils with the abolition of work. Hellenistic Essays? Better their incongruity, though than any extant version of leftism, whose devotees look to be the last champions of thesis, work, for if there were no work there would be no workers, and without workers, who would the left have to organize? So the abolitionists would be largely on dissertation their own. Overproduction? No one can say what would result from unleashing the creative power stultified by work.

Anything can happen. The tiresome debater's problem of freedom vs. necessity, with its theological overtones, resolves itself practically once the production of use-values is coextensive with the consumption of delightful play-activity. Life will become a game, or rather many games, but not -- as it is now - -- a zero/sum game. An optimal sexual encounter is the paradigm of productive play, The participants potentiate each other's pleasures, nobody keeps score, and everybody wins. The more you give, the more you get. In the ludic life, the best of sex will diffuse into the better part of sister flowers thesis, daily life.

Generalized play leads to the libidinization of life. Sex, in turn, can become less urgent and overproduction, desperate, more playful. If we play our cards right, we can all get more out of cover letters, life than we put into it; but only if we play for keeps. No one should ever work. Workers of the world. *relax*!

Buy Essay Online -
From Versailles to Wall Street, 1919-1929

og thesis (The list is thesis, incomplete, mostly due to devoir dissertation confidentiality.) March 21-24: Strategic Technology and overproduction Innovation Management , MBA program, Norwegian Business School/Fudan University, Shanghai, China. March 15-18: Strategic Technology and essay of macbeth themes Innovation Management , MBA program, Norwegian Business School/Fudan University, Shanghai, China. January 22: Strategic Management , HSBA , Hamburg, Germany. December 5-7: Decisions from overproduction, Data: Driving an of macbeth, organization on overproduction thesis analytics , Executive Short Program, BI Norwegian Business School, Oslo. November 20-21: Technology Management and in cultural history Disruptive Innovations, BI Norwegian Business School EMBA course, Oslo. October 24-27: Digitalisering for vekst og innovasjon , Executive Short Program, Accenture Technology Labs/BI Norwegian Business School, Sophia Antipolis, France.

October 10: Digitalisering (med Ragnvald Sannes), Econa frokostmte, Oslo. September 27: Grep for overproduction thesis, kt verdiskapning i helsesektoren , eHealth konferansen, Oslo Kongressenter, Oslo. September 18: Norsk Datas vekst og fall . Hellenistic Constructs Essays? Norsk Datas 50-rs jubileum, Teknisk Museum, Oslo. September 14-17: Strategisk forretningsutvikling og innovasjon , Executive management program, BI, Oslo. August 30-September 1: Electric vehicles and overproduction digital transport coordination , Total Innovation Journey, Oalo.

June 16: Digitalisering og disrupsjon, Computas AS, Hyskolen i Oslo, Oslo. June 12-14: Innovasjonsledelse og digitalisering , Bergen Kommunes Managementprogram, BI Bergen. June 2: Digitalisering og fremtidens arbeidsliv , Statens Pensjonskasse, Hank Fjordhotell, Fredrikstad. May 19: Teaching with cases in essay on cricket in india non-case environments; Foundation, flow and feedback (keynote and workshop) , INTQUANT Conference on overproduction thesis Case Study Teaching, University of by step paper, Applied Sciences BFI, Vienna, Austria. March 29: Digital disruption , French Chamber of Commerce seminar, BI Norwegian Business School, Oslo. March 23: Digitalisering endrer shippingbransjen , Firstpoint kundeseminar, Bergen. March 22: Digitalisering som forretningsdisrupsjon , FOOD 2017, Hotell Bristol, Oslo. March 15: Informatikk: Digital konomi og ledelse - eller hvorfor jenter br ske teknologi og ledelse , IT-camp for overproduction, jenter, Universitetet i Oslo.

March 13: Digitialisering og dens konsekvenser , Brum Rotary, Hvik. March 9: Digital disruption , Management seminar, Kempinski Hotel Beijing Lufthansa Center, Beijing, China. March 8: Digital disruption , Norwegian Business Association China, Beijing, China. March 2-5: Strategic Technology and Innovation Management , MBA program, Norwegian Business School/Fudan University, Shanghai, China. February 28: Digitalization and its consequences , BI-Fudan student information meeting, Radisson Hotel, Shanghai.

February 15: Digitalisering - fra frykt til praksis , REN membership meeting, BI, Oslo. February 14: Digital disrupsjon - utfordre det etablerte med digital teknologi , Atea kvartalsseminar, lesund. February 8: Hvordan lede en case-diskusjon , EGN gruppeledermte, Oslo. January 26: Er Norge en digital sinke? (med Ragnvald Sannes), BI/Econa seminar, BI. January 24: Digital disrupsjon - utfordre det etablerte med digital teknologi , Atea kvartalsseminar, Bergen. January 16: Strategic Management , HSBA , Hamburg, Germany. December 14: Disrupsjon og digitalisering - hva skjer om man sover i timen? Digiplex seminar, Kleivstua, Sundvollen.

December 1: Digitalisering for resume, vekst og innovasjon , Nrings- og Fiskeridepartementet, Oslo. November 28: Digitalisering endrer shippingbransjen , Firstpoint kundeseminar, Oslo. November 21-22: Technology Management and overproduction Disruptive Innovations, BI Norwegian Business School EMBA course, Oslo. November 15: Blir din neste kollega en robot? 07 Media seminar, Bristol hotell, Oslo.

November 11: Digitialisering og dens konsekvenser , BI Alumni seminar, BI, Oslo. November 1-4: Strategisk forretningsutvikling og innovasjon, Executive Master of devoir dissertation, Management module, Accenture Technology Labs/BI Norwegian Business School, Sophia Antipolis, France. October 25-28: Digitalisering for overproduction, vekst og innovasjon , Executive Short Program, Accenture Technology Labs/BI Norwegian Business School, Sophia Antipolis, France. September 24: Digital disruption , workshop, Nordic Business Forum, Shanghai, China. September 23: How digital technology is best cover letters, fundamental for overproduction thesis, business strategies, Team Norway Annual Meeting, Shanghai, China. September 15: Digitalisering og forretningsutvikling , Tekna Business Controller 2016, Scandic Solli, Oslo. September 14-17: Strategisk forretningsutvikling og innovasjon , Executive management program, BI, Oslo. September 8: Digitalisering - fra frykt til praksis , Norne Securities , Jonsvollkvartalet, Bergen. August 25: Digitalisering - et senter og en agenda , Devoteam, Oslo. June 16: Digitalisering og disrupsjon , Indra Navia internseminar, Soria Moria, Oslo. June 9: Digitalisering - fra frykt til praksis , Firstpoint kundeseminar, Hotel Neptun, Bergen.

June 8: Innovations in thesis statement mediating technologies and overproduction thesis the reduction of sequential frictions: Building seamless travel networks (with Lars Huemer), Strategic Management Society external conference, Padua, Italy. June 7: Digitalisering og disrupsjon , seminar for devoir, Forsvaret, BI, Oslo. May 26: Understanding technology disruption , Internal technology seminar, Conax, Oslo. May 25: Digitalisering og disrupsjon , seminar for overproduction, Kommunal- og moderniseringsdepartementet, BI, Oslo. April 5: Digitalization and best resume cover letters its consequences (with Ragnvald Sannes), French-Norwegian Open Innovation Forum, DNV-GL, Hvik. April 4: Strategic business models and thesis technology disruption , Telenor ACE course, Fornebu. March 17: Digitalization and flowers thesis its consequences (with Ragnvald Sannes), British-Norwegian Chamber of overproduction, Commerce, BI, Oslo. March 1: Strategic Management , HSBA, Hamburg, Germany. February 18-21: IT Management and themes e-Business , MBA program, Norwegian Business School/Fudan University, Shanghai, China. February 4: Digitalisering og tjenesteinnovasjon . Overproduction Thesis? Firstpoint kundeseminar, Bergen. January 21: Digitalisering og profesjoner: selge kompetanse i en verden der informasjon er fri , Akademikernes topplederseminar, Lysebu, Oslo.

January 21: Suksess med samhandlingsverkty , Computerworld CIO Forum Unified Communications, Oslo Kongressenter. November 25-26: Technology Management and devoir philosophie dissertation Disruptive Innovations, BI Norwegian Business School EMBA course, Oslo. November 18: Digitalisering og hyere utdanning , REN konferansen, Hgskolen i Oslo og Akershus, Oslo. November 9: Mte med helsesystemet i Norge , EHiN 2015, Plaza Hotell, Oslo. November 4-7: Strategisk forretningsutvikling og innovasjon , Accenture Technology Labs/SKEMA Business School/BI Norwegian Business School, Sophia Antipolis, France. October 26-31: Digitalisering for thesis, vekst og innovasjon , Accenture Technology Labs/SKEMA Business School/BI Norwegian Business School, Sophia Antipolis, France. October 23: Strategier for by step, en delingskonomi , Parat Medias bransjeseminar, Oslo Kongressenter. October 15: Teknologi, innovasjon og teknologiinnovasjon , arvato Financials, Mnefisken, Oslo. October 8: Teknologi, innovasjon og teknologiinnovasjon , Statnetts ITavdeling, UBC, Oslo. October 2: HBSP case teaching seminar , EBS Business School, Oestrich-Winkel, Germany.

September 15-17: Forretningsforstelse for teknologer , Executive Short Program, BI, Oslo. August 17-19: Forretningsforstelse for overproduction thesis, teknologer , ESP program (bedriftsinternt), Conax AS, Oslo. June 5: How technology changes strategy , European Parquet Congress, Bordeaux, France. April 17: HBSP case teaching seminar , Koc University, Istanbul, Turkey. March 24: Prosjektkatastrofer: Kjennetegn og rsaker , ComputerWorld CIO Forum Test, Oslo Kongressenter, Oslo. February 25: Competitive mechanisms and paper positioning , Strategy in overproduction thesis Action Executive short programme, BI Norwegian Business School, Oslo. February 15: Strategic Management , HSBA, Hamburg, Germany. February 4-7: IT Management and devoir philosophie e-Business , MBA program, Norwegian Business School/Fudan University, Shanghai, China. February 3: Current technology evolution and overproduction thesis future global disruption , Norwegian Business School/Fudan University information meeting , Hotel Radisson Blu New World, Shanghai, China.

January 29: Disruptiv innovasjon , Betongelementforeningen rsmte, Park Inn, Gardermoen. January 28: Fremtidens luftfart: Teknologiutvikling, internasjonalisering og nye forretningsmodeller? , Luftfartskonferansen 2015, Scandic Havet, Bod. January 21: Norsk luftfarts fremtid , Widere ledersamling, Radisson Blu, Bod. December 3: Strategy, business models and essay on cricket technology evolution , Schibsted trainee seminar, Schibsted, Oslo. November 27: Business for thesis, technologists and philosophie dissertation technology for overproduction thesis, businesspeople (with Ragnvald Sannes), BI MBA Alumni Dinner, stmarksetra, Oslo. November 24-25: E-Marketing and best resume cover E-Commerce , Lorange Institute of overproduction, Business, Zrich, Switzerland. November 21: Digitalisering og dens konsekvenser , Bearingpoint, KS Agenda, Oslo. November 20: Disruptiv innovasjon , Byggevareindustriens forening, Hotel Bristol, Oslo. November 11: Caseundervisning, teknologi og fremtidens utdanning , Fleksibel Utdanning Norge, Hotel Royal Christiania, Oslo.

November 10: Teknologistrategi - hvordan teknologi utvikler seg og pvirker bedriftsstrategi , Capra Consulting, Hotel Bristol, Oslo. November 4-7: Strategisk forretningsutvikling og innovasjon , Accenture Technology Labs/BI Norwegian Business School, Sophia Antipolis, France. October 31: Hva ledere br vite om teknologi og innovasjon , Kunnskapsfrokost, BI Norwegian Business School, Oslo. October 16: Eliteutdanning i et lite land , intervju NITO Live, Teknisk Museum, Oslo. September 17-20: Strategisk forretningsutvikling og innovasjon , BI Norwegian Business School, Oslo. September 11: Den helt digitale fremtiden , Xledger Partnerdag, Ullevl Business Center, Oslo. September 10: Teknologi, produktivitet og helse , IDG Health World , Oslo Plaza Hotel, Oslo.

September 9: Why is resume letters, everyone making money in the airline industry - except the overproduction thesis airlines? , International Conference on essay themes Civil Aviation, BI Norwegian Business School, Oslo. September 9: Totalt Digitalt , innovation@altinn, Oslo. September 8, Teknologi, innovasjon, og teknologiinnovasjon , Akersborg Rotary Klubb, Grand Hotel, Oslo. August 21: Teaching discussions and overproduction interactions , Dept. of vs hockey, Strategy and overproduction thesis Logistics teaching seminar, BI Norwegian Business School, Oslo. June 18: Teknologi, innovasjon, og teknologiinnovasjon , IT-Arena, Drammen Nringslivsforening, Drammen. February 26: 3D-printing - fra lekety til industriell disrupsjon? Software 2014, Oslo. February 25: Digital Enterprise , (panel debate), HBS/INSEAD alumni club, Oslo. February 25: If the step by step paper company knew what the thesis company knows: Fixing the essay mess inside , konferansen IT Leadership, Dansk IT, Copenhagen. December 5-6: The Art and thesis Craft of Discussion Leadership , Harvard Business Press seminar (with Bill Schiano ), BI Norwegian Business School, Oslo.

November 28: Innovasjon og teknologiutvikling , Kartverket, Hnefoss. November 26: Teknologiske jordskjelv - disruptive innovasjoner , Konferansens Grensesprengende kunnskapsopplevelser (arrangert av Buskerud Fylkeskommune), Union Scene, Drammen. November 20: Innovasjon, utvikling og bil , DNB Finans Bilforhandler konferansen 2013, Bjrvika, Oslo. November 15: Phases in best resume cover letters IT entrepreneurship , Innovasjon Norge, Oslo. November 12-14: Strategisk forretningsutvikling og innovasjon , Accenture Technology Labs/BI Norwegian Business School, Sophia Antipolis, France. November 7: Innovasjon og teknologiutvikling , Teknologiforum, Norge Digitalt, Thon Arena, Lillestrm. October 18-19: Strategic management: Analysis, plans and overproduction business models . Step Building Paper? Bilfinger Academy/Mannheim Business School, Warsaw, Poland. October 10: Big Data som konkurransevpen Computerworld CIO Forum, Oslo Kongressenter, Oslo.

September 26: Hvis bedriften visste hva bedriften vet. Evry IT-ting 2013, Tnsberg. September 5-6: E-Marketing and overproduction thesis E-Commerce , Lorange Institute of constructs and historiography, Business, Zrich, Switzerland. August 8-12: IT Management and thesis e-Business , MBA program, Norwegian Business School/Fudan University, Shanghai, China. June 13: The Art and on cricket vs hockey in india Craft of thesis, Discussion Leadership , Harvard Business Press seminar (with Robert D. Austin) , ESADE, Barcelona. June 11: Luftfart og ledelse: Strategisk lring fra internasjonal flybransje . Hellenistic Constructs Essays History? Scandinavian Leadership Programme, Frogner Hovedgrd, Oslo. June 3, 4, 11, 15: Technology Management, BI Norwegian Business School EMBA course, Oslo. May 28: Teknologistrategi og disruptive innovasjoner , lederseminar, Finn.no, Oslo. April 3: Writing your thesis - the overproduction thesis mindset of building a research, a supervising professor , presentation to overproduction M.Sc. class, BI Norwegian Business School. March 3: Ledelse under disrupsjon , BIs temadag om endringsledelse, Handelshyskolen BI, Oslo.

February 28: Hvordan lykkes som IT-direktr i olje- og gassbransjen , Energyworld conference, Stavanger. February 14: IT i Norge - bransje eller katalysator? , Software 2013, Radisson Blu, Oslo. January 16: Luftfart og forretningsstrategi , FrPs luftfartseminar, Stortinget, Oslo. January 10: Technology development and market evolution , Kongsberg Maritime, Park Hotell, Sandefjord. December 11: Strategiske perspektiver p automatisering og robotisering , Teknologirdet, Oslo. November 29 - December 2: IT Management and flowers e-Business , MBA program, Norwegian Business School/Fudan University, Shanghai, China. November 27: IT og innovasjon i Norge, Altinns innovasjonsgruppe, DogA, Oslo. November 23: Teknologistrat egi og disruptive innovasjoner , Finn.no lederseminar, BI, Oslo. November 15: Enterprise Architecture and thesis the Race Against the hellenistic essays in cultural history Machine: Two Perspectives on thesis Long-term Systems Change , Accenture Technology Labs, Sophia Antipolis, France. November 14: Innovasjon og tjenesteproduksjon i Norge , Accenture Technology Labs, Sophia Antipolis, France. October 17: IKT-nringen - attraktiv som innovasjonsklynge?

Oslo Innovation Week, Polyteknisk Forening, Ole-Johan Dahls hus, Institutt for by step, Informatikk, Universitetet i Oslo. October 1-5: Technology Strategy, Entrepreneurship and overproduction thesis Innovation , (with Hermann Kopp), Essec-Mannheim Executive MBA module, BI, Oslo. September 15: Sosial medier og usosiale bedrifter? Hvordan pvirker sosiale medier og nyere teknologiutvikling norsk nringsliv? AAA Conference, Soliditet/Dun Bradstreet, Berlin. July 11: Strategies for step by step building a research, a changing medical market , Biomet European Sales Meeting Barcelona. June 12: Norwegian IT: Industry and enzyme , BI Norwegian Business School New York Alumni meeting, Pace University, New York City.

April 18: IT innovation and overproduction thesis Tetris , MIT CISR research meeting, MIT, Cambridge. March 16-17: Participant-centered learning , Harvard Business School, Boston. February 7 - 8: Competing online , Lorange Institute of constructs and historiography, Business, Zrich, Switzerland. February 2 - 5: IT Management and overproduction thesis e-Business , MBA program, Norwegian Business School/Fudan University, Shanghai, China. January 18: Value creation and best cover letters Information Technology: The role and thesis nature of philosophie dissertation, IT in thesis chains, shops, networks , MIT CISR research meeting, MIT, Cambridge.

November 1: Meeting the tsunami of unstructured data: The perils and best resume letters promise of overproduction, enterprise search , MIT CISR Annual Sponsor Research Forum, Media Lab, MIT, Cambridge. September 12-16: Technology Strategy, Entrepreneurship and of macbeth Innovation , (with Hermann Kopp), University of Mannheim EMBA module, BI, Oslo. June 20: Teknologistrategi og teknologiledelse , Seminar for overproduction, NRK-ansatte, Thorbjrnrud Konferansesenter, Jevnaker. June 8: CIO = Chief Innovation Officer? IBM CIO forum, Continental Hotel, Oslo. June 8: Enterprise 2.0 – Nye organisasjonsformer og en ny generasjon brukere krever nytenkning . Themes? ERP-systemer 2011, Oslo Konferansesenter, Oslo. May 5: Er IT-avdelingen p vei til teknisk museum? , HP IKT-Norge seminar, Teknisk Museum, Oslo. May 4: Cloud computing - hvor er den norske innovasjonskraften , Polyteknisk Forenings gruppe for thesis, informasjonsteknologi, Oslo. April 5: Hvordan IT skapte den moderne bank og det moderne flyselskap , Institute for step a research paper, Informatics, University of overproduction, Oslo. March 3 - 6: IT Management and essay in india e-Business , MBA program, Norwegian Business School/Fudan University, Shanghai, China. February 17: Teknologiutvikling og teknologistrategi , RD samling, Kongsberg Maritime, Lillehammer.

February 8: Dataanalyse endrer seg , keynote BOB/NIB Brukerkonferanse 2011, Holmenkollen Park Hotel, Oslo. January 31: Teknologi, organisasjon og kundekommunikasjon , lederseminar Norsk Tipping AS, Hamar. January 24: Hjelper IT oss oppn millenium-mlene? Debatt Polyteknisk Forening IT, Hndverkeren, Oslo. January 15: Wikipedia - en vakker tanke , Wikipedias 10-rs jubileum, Litteraturhuset, Oslo. January 8: Det feilorganiserte sykehuset: Produktivitet i en problemlsende virksomhet , rsmte Norsk forum for overproduction thesis, helseledelse, Holmenkollen Park Hotel, Oslo.

December 9: Sosiale medier for bedriftsintern samhandling , seminar for sister, RAV Norge, Hotel Continental, Oslo. December 8: Musikkbransjen i en digital tidsalder , paneldebatt, Ballade bransjekveld, Internasjonalen, Oslo. November 17: Ut av siloene. Overproduction Thesis? Keynote, Dataforeningens seminar Ut av siloene , IBM Headquarters, Mastemyr, Oslo. November 2: IKT i skolen: Paradokser og poenger , Hstseminar, Hedmark Fylkeskommune, Hamar. October 14 - 17: IT Management and by step building a research e-Business , MBA program, Norwegian Business School/Fudan University, Shanghai, China. September 30: Rd for overproduction thesis, akademiske populrskribenter , seminar for essay, studentavisen Argument, Universitetet i Oslo. September 21-25: Technology Strategy, Entrepreneurship and Innovation , (with Hermann Kopp), University of thesis, Mannheim EMBA module, BI, Oslo. September 20: Social media as a disruptive innovation , RECORD seminar, Norwegian School of step by step building paper, Architecture and overproduction Design, Oslo. August 24: forst endring: Teknologi, kunder og informasjon , Postbanken lederseminar, Oslo. August 23: Utfordringer og muligheter for sister flowers thesis statement, norske IKT-selskaper , (telekonferanse) Innovasjon Norges IKT-seksjon.

May 19: Teknologievolusjon og markedsutvikling , Troms Senter for overproduction thesis, fjernteknologi, Troms. March 19: Disruptive innovations: When the devoir good technology loses , NetPower seminar, Devoteam DaVinci/SINTEF, Oslo. March 4 - 7: IT Management and e-Business , MBA program, Norwegian Business School/Fudan University, Shanghai, China. February 9: Hvor blir alle kundene av? Disruptiv konkurranse i bank og finans , Accenture/Avanade customer seminar, Felix konferansesenter, Oslo. January 20: IKT i skolen: Paradokser og poenger , foredrag ved pningen av Senter for thesis, IKT i utdanningen, Troms.

December 10 - 13: IT Management and vs hockey e-Business , MBA program, Norwegian Business School/Fudan University, Shanghai, China. December 2: Innovasjon og innovasjonsprosesser , Edda Media, Hotell Bristol, Oslo. November 25: Fleksibel IT , Elsmart Solutions customer seminar, Grimstad. November 18 - 20: Strategisk forretningsutvikling og innovasjon , (med Ragnvald Sannes), Master of Management program, Norwegian Business School (at Accenture Technology Lab, Sophia Antipolis, France). November 2: Nye arbeidsformer og IT som konsumvare , Commaxx kundeseminar, Felix konferansesenter, Oslo. October 20: IT-ledelse i en grensels verden , IDG konferanse rets IT-direktr , Radisson Blu hotel, Oslo. October 20: Hvorfor gr det s tregt med ehandel? , Norstella kundeseminar, Oslo. October 14: Innovasjon trenger realfag – myte eller en realitet? , PFIT Innovasjonsseminar, Oslo Innovation Week, Hndverkeren, Oslo. October 14 - 17: Strategisk forretningsutvikling og innovasjon , (med Ragnvald Sannes), Master of thesis, Management program, Norwegian Business School, Oslo.

October 7: Suksessfaktorer i elektronisk samhandling , Joint Collaboration seminar, Oslo kongressenter. October 7: Hva FAD burde gjre: Integrasjon av verdiverksteder , Fornyings- og Administrasjondepartementet, Oslo. September 24: Disruptiv teknologi - en introduksjon , bWise frokostseminar, Felix konferansesenter, Aker brygge, Oslo. August 13: Hvordan f kontroll i klasserommet , foredrag Bjerke videregende skole, Oslo. May 6-9: Technology management and hellenistic and historiography entrepreneurship , (with Hermann Kopp) seminar for overproduction thesis, MBA students from best letters, Mannheim Business School, Norwegian Business School, Oslo.

April 29: Getting a handle on thesis Information Assets (with Laura Carrillo, Alan Majer and best resume cover Nick Vitalari), nGenera project IA kickoff teleconference. April 23: Teknologi og nettverksbygging , BI Alumni konferanse (videoconference) April 16 - 18: Strategisk forretningsutvikling og innovasjon , (med Ragnvald Sannes), Master of Management program, Norwegian Business School, Oslo. (responsible, not present) April 13: Search technology: From simple search box to overproduction thesis advanced information interface , CIS and sister flowers thesis IPM faculty seminar, Bentley University, Waltham. Overproduction? MA.

February 26 - March 1: IT Management and e-Business , MBA program, Norwegian Business School/Fudan University, Shanghai, China. January 26: Finanskrise og disrupsjon: Trusler og muligheter . Essay Themes? Agresso annual kickoff, Sundvolden hotell. January 8 - 10: Strategisk forretningsutvikling og innovasjon , (med Ragnvald Sannes), Master of Management program, Norwegian Business School, Oslo. November 28: Slipp (noen av) brukerne fri! , fagsamling, Ergo Group Regionale tjenester stlandet, Srmarka. November 18: Search-enabled disruptive innovation: The case of the Norwegian media-monitoring industry , NOKOBIT 2008, HiA, Kristiansand, Norway. November 13 - 16: IT Management and e-Business , MBA program, Norwegian Business School/Fudan University, Shanghai, China. November 5 - 7: Strategisk forretningsutvikling og innovasjon , (med Ragnvald Sannes), Master of overproduction, Management program, Norwegian Business School (at Accenture Technology Lab, Sophia Antipolis, France). October 20: Sosialliberale perspektiver p innovasjons- og forskningspolitikk (kommentator), LibLab/PFIT mte, Oslo. October 3: Security, privacy and of macbeth themes intellectual property in overproduction the 2.0 enterprise , (with Kimberly Hatch), nGenera Reinventing end user computing teleconference (see this blog entry).

September 24 - 27: Strategisk forretningsutvikling og innovasjon , (med Ragnvald Sannes), Master of essay vs hockey, Management program, Norwegian Business School, Oslo. August 29: Search as a disruptive technology , MBA reunion, Norwegian Business School BI, Oslo. June 20: Disruptive technologies: Open Source and overproduction thesis Mobile , Open Nordic Mobile Conference, Ibsenhuset, Skien. June 6: Search as a disruptive technology , FAST European Sales Conference, Oslo. May 28: Markedsfring via sk, buzz og blogg , Seminar for of macbeth, BIs Markedsavdeling, Holmen Fjordhotell, Asker. April 24: Frykten for overproduction, de beste , NHO Hordaland rskonferanse, SAS Bryggen, Bergen. April 22: Typisk norsk - Norge og globaliseringen , Ekeberg Rotary, Hotel Bristol, Oslo. April 21: Slipp brukerne fri , EDB Business Partner kundekonferanse, Bergen. April 1: Immaterielle rettigheter - en anakronisme i en digital verden? Frokostseminar, Dataforeningen, Accentures hovedkontor, Fornebu. March 11: Indian outsourcing from step by step paper, a Western Norwegian point of overproduction, view , Indian Institute of step by step a research, Planning and overproduction thesis Management visit, Norwegian Business School, Oslo.

March 4: En kunnskapsstrategi for essay of macbeth themes, Norge (with ystein Fjeldstad), Kompetanseforums rskonferanse, BI: February 23 - 26: IT Management and e-Business , MBA program, Norwegian Business School/Fudan University, Shanghai, China. January 28: Si;D, Vis;D, Web;D: Flermediale redaksjoner og enmediale tradisjoner, innlegg/ledelse paneldebatt, Polyteknisk Forening IT. January 2: Foundations, flow and thesis feedback: Achieving truly interactive teaching , Seminar for essay of macbeth themes, NSM Dept. of overproduction, Marketing, Losby Gods . November 21: Nr den gode teknologien taper , EDB Campus, Bergen. November 15: Value chain integration: Theories and dissertation examples , BIT Mbel styringsgruppe, HSH, Oslo. November 12: Nr den gode teknologien taper , EDB Business Partnerforum, Oslo Kongressenter.

November 7: Typisk norsk i en global verden , Teknologidagene, Kongsberg Nrings- og Handelskammer, Hyskolesenteret i Buskerud, Kongsberg. November 6: Innovation integration in overproduction value chains, shops and flowers thesis statement networks , Wilh. Overproduction? Wilhelmsen Management Program, BI, Oslo. October 10: Foundations, flow and sister flowers thesis feedback: Achieving truly interactive teaching , Seminar for thesis, NSM Dept. of essay themes, Marketing, Oslo. October 8: Komme ut: Forskeres vei ut i spaltene . Forskning.no-seminar Fra forskning til forside, Sjfartsmuseet, Oslo.

October 3: Det feilorganiserte og underkoordinerte sykehuset - en krise og et ledelsesansvar! , Lederforum, Ullevl Universitetssykehus, Oslo. September 26 - 29: Forretningsutvikling: strategi, teknologi og teknologiutvikling , E-Enterprise Management Program, Norwegian Business School. September 20: Strategi, verdiskapning og prissetting i regnskapsbyrer , NARF Seminar, Oslo. September 13 - 16: IT Management and overproduction e-Business , MBA program, Norwegian Business School/Fudan University, Shanghai, China. September 7 - 10: IT Management and vs hockey in india e-Business , Olympic Committee MBA program, Norwegian Business School/Fudan University, Beijing, China. August 24: Deltager paneldebatt: Ledelse og fremtiden , Solstrand, Bergen. June 26 - July 1: Disruptive Cruise 2007 . Thesis? 5-day cruise seminar on flowers thesis statement Hurtigruten with Clayton Christensen and thesis ystein Fjeldstad. On Cricket In India? Email for overproduction, details.

June 19: Kunnskapsarbeideren p hyden (with Kirsti Kierulf), Abelias sommerkonferanse, Telenor Expo, Oslo. June 14: Tallenes tale - din verdi og hva kunden setter pris p , NARF rsmte, Hell, Norge. June 13: Foundations, flow and essay in india feedback: Achieving truly interactive teaching , Seminar for overproduction thesis, NSM Dept. of devoir philosophie, Strategy and overproduction thesis Logistics, Losby, Norway. June 6: IT-Governance i praksis , ERP-systemer 2007, Radisson SAS, Oslo. May 30: IT-ledelse: Dynamisk endringsagent eller kostnadskrevende festbrems? , CIO Norge Annual Conference, SAS Radisson, Oslo. May 9: Expectations, flow and essay themes feedback: Doing engaging case discussion and overproduction thesis case teaching , BI-Fudan faculty seminar, Asker, Norway. May 7: Introduction and devoir philosophie dissertation hosting of Linuxdagen 2007, DogA-senteret, Oslo. Overproduction Thesis? (Norwegian notes here.)

April 19 - 22: IT Management and essay of macbeth themes e-Business , MBA program, Norwegian Business School/Fudan University, Shanghai, China. April 13-14: Strategic Management , Master of Management Program, International School of Management, Vilnius, Lithuania. March 28: Driving business innovation - chains, shops and overproduction thesis networks , Faculty seminar, Indian School of on cricket vs hockey, Business, Hyderabad, India. March 12 - 30: Global IT Management , MBA program (with Ramiro Montealegre), Indian School of overproduction thesis, Business, Hyderabad, India. March 2: The Customer-Centric IT Organization: Past, Present and essays history and historiography Future . DNV IT Solutions, Lillehammer. February 15: Digitale trevarer - om IKT, fremtiden og trevarebransjen , Trevaredagene 2007, Clarion Hotell Royal Christiania, Oslo. February 14: When the best technology loses , Wilh.

Wilhelmsen Management Program, BI, Oslo. January 23: Et informasjonssamfunn for overproduction, alle , paneldebatt, Polyteknisk Forening. January 18: Business Analytics (with Tom Davenport ), The Concours Group CIO Staff Meeting, Management Perspective (teleconference) November 29: Leading discussions with Dan Pink: From the hellenistic history and historiography Informational Age to the Conceptual Age and thesis Peter Senge: Transformational Change and best cover Innovation , Innovasjon 06, Kompetanseforum, Oslo Konserthus. November 22 - 24: Strategic IT Management , Executive MBA program, Norwegian Business School/EFMD, Torino, Italy. November 11 - 14: Strategic IT Management , Ericsson Management program, Norwegian Business School/Fudan University, Beijing, China. November 9: Running real stuff on thesis open source: Is the best letters technology ready for thesis, IT, and vs hockey is IT ready for overproduction thesis, the technology? (with Kimberly Hatch ), The Concours Group CIO Staff Meeting Technology Perspective (teleconference) November 8: Office of the flowers statement Future CIO - New Roles for New Business Value (with Michael Earl), The Concours Group CIO Forum, Arabella Sheraton Hotel, Dsseldorf. November 2: Sk og du skal finne, tal og du skal bli hrt: Om snakke med sine kunder over thesis Internett . Foredrag Industriens Motemesse DVH'06, Exporama, Hellerudsletta. November 1: Nr den gode teknologien taper: Disruptive innovasjoner og hvordan man kjenner dem igjen . Foredrag Industriens Motemesse DVH'06, Exporama, Hellerudsletta.

October 27: Teknologi driver globalisering , Faglunsj for best resume letters, Inter-studentene, SV-fakultetet, Eilert Sunds hus, Universitetet i Oslo. October 26: Hva skjer framover innen IKT - databaser og informasjonshndtering . Overproduction Thesis? Foredrag NOBB-konferansen 2006, Gamle Logen, Oslo. October 10: Kunnskapens fremtid - om hvordan lring pvirkes av teknologi , Rdgiverdagen 2006, Handelshyskolen BI. September 29 - 30: Strategic Management , Master of best resume letters, Management Program, International School of Management, Vilnius, Lithuania. September 21: Upassende sprsml og halvpassende refleksjoner, SmartWORK, Holmenkollen Park, Oslo. June 12: The Future of overproduction, Content: Managing Information in step by step paper the Age of overproduction, Google , The Concours Group IT Leadership Development Program (teleconference) June 1: Linux as disruptive - or disrupted - technology?

Keynote Linuxdagen 2006. June 1: Bruk av IKT i undervisning - noen refleksjoner , Inspirasjonsdag for of macbeth, BI-forelesere, Handelshyskolen BI. May 22: Search as a disruptive technology , (with Silvija Seres, FAST Search and overproduction thesis Transfer), Seminar, Department of devoir, Strategy and Logistics, Norwegian Business School, Oslo. May 19: Get on overproduction thesis the Net so I can link to on cricket you: Academic search and thesis findability in of macbeth the age of thesis, Google , EBSLG Annual Conference, Norwegian Business School BI (PDF of hellenistic constructs history and historiography, presentation, 2.8Mb) May 18: Advanced IT Portfolio Management , (with Vaughan Merlyn and thesis Erik Britt-Webb), The Concours Group CIO Staff Meeting Technology Perspective (teleconference) April 20: Nasjonale og internasjonale utfordringer i finans , FUTURA lederutviklingsprogram for kvinner i finansbransjen, Gjensidige, Oslo. April 6: The Future of devoir philosophie, Content: Publishers, authors and overproduction newspapers in best resume cover the age of overproduction thesis, Google , MIT Club, Telenor Fornebu. Best Resume Letters? (PDF of presentation) April 3: Strategier for overproduction, f ungdom til velge matematikk , Seminar Kunnskapsdepartementet/Arbeids- og Nringsdepartementet, Oslo (presentation)

March 16: Searching and essay on cricket vs hockey Finding: The Role of overproduction, Search in statement an Enterprise Information Architecture , (with Bjrn Olstad, CTO FAST), The Concours Group CIO Staff Meeting Technology Perspective (teleconference) March 7: Customer Relationship Management , Orkla B2B School. February 27: Interfirm relations in thesis mediation industries: Managing sources of mutuality and step by step building a research paper conflict , Presentation to overproduction delegation from of macbeth themes, Ministry of overproduction thesis, Information Industry, the on cricket vs hockey in india People's Republic of overproduction, China, visiting the cover Norwegian Business School, Oslo. February 17-18: Strategic Management , Master of overproduction thesis, Management Program, International School of step by step a research paper, Management, Vilnius, Lithuania. February 8: Strategi i endring - teknologi, kunnskap og nettverkseffekter , Nringsdagene Drammen, BIs Studentsamfunn Buskerud. February 2: The world is flat - implications for overproduction, companies , (with Vaughan Merlyn), The Concours Group CIO Staff Meeting Management Perspective (teleconference) February 2: Teknologiens muligheter - tilsyn og vidsyn i 2009 , Mattilsynets prosjektstart, Ullevl Business Center, Oslo. January 24: Oslo Business Summit , konferansier, Det Norske Teater, Oslo. January 17: Internetts neste fase , Foredrag Ekeberg Rotary, Hotel Bristol, Oslo.

January 2: Ny teknologi og fremtidens bibliotek , Foredrag Hyskolen i Oslo. December 9: Bibliotekets rolle i fremtiden: Hva kunnskapen vil og teknologien tillater , Foredrag Universitetsbiblioteket, Universitetet i Oslo. December 8: Developing the on cricket vs hockey in india Workforce for overproduction, a 'Flat' World , The Concours Group CLO Staff Meeting (teleconference) October 14: Bibliotekets rolle i fremtiden: Hva kunnskapen vil og teknologien tillater , Foredrag ved pningen av Handelshyskolen BIs bibliotek i Nydalen. Vs Hockey? The presentation (PDF, 2.5Mb) and thesis podcast (MP3, 14.5MB) is essay themes, available (in Norwegian). October 12: Den operasjonelle IT-sjefen: Hva blir igjen nr alt gjres utenfor huset? , Synergo forum, Ergo Group, Det Norske Teater, Oslo. October 8: Nr forleggeren blir filter - den digitale litteraturens konomi , Seminar Norsk Faglitterr Forfatter- og oversetterforening, Schffergrden, Kbenhavn. September 9-10: Strategic Management , Master of overproduction, Management Program, International School of flowers, Management, Kaunas, Lithuania. July 14: All IP, all wireless - the overproduction case of Dartmouth (with S. Philosophie Dissertation? Bradley Noblet, Dartmouth College) The Concours Group CIO Staff Meeting Technology Perspective (teleconference) June 9: Tallstyr og tallstyring. Den Norske Dataforening, Faggruppen Datavarehus og Business Intelligence, Vika Atrium, Oslo.

March 10: RFID - trends and overproduction impacts (with Michael Schmalz, Accenture) The Concours Group CIO Staff Meeting Technology Perspective (teleconference) March 8: Tallstyr og tallstyring. Hellenistic Essays? Keynote for Infoteam rsmte, Gardermoen. March 4: Utility infrastructure - myth or reality? (panel chair), McKinsey European IT Architecture CIO/CTO/COO Conference, Kitzbhel, Austria. February 24: Life after outsourcing , The Concours Group IT Forum meeting, Dsseldorf. February 9: DRM: Drlig markedsstrategi , Institutt for overproduction, Informatikk, Universitetet i Oslo. December 17: The Next Technologies That Will Change Business , (with Kimberly Hatch) The Concours Group CIO Staff Meeting Technology Perspective (teleconference) October 5: Arbeidsplasser p flyttefot (chair), Polyteknisk Forening Plenumsmte, Oslo. September 21: Driving Business Integration, The Concours Group Senior Executive Summit, Gleneagles, Scotland.

September 9: Trender, teknologi og tenkemter - et strategikart for devoir philosophie, IT-jomfruer , Bravida Early Bird Seminar, Radisson SAS Hotell Nydalen, Oslo. August 26: Intellectual Property Rights - How much protection is overproduction, too much? (with Wendy Seltzer, EFF, and devoir philosophie Ole Tom Seierstad, Microsoft), The Concours Group CIO Staff Meeting Technology Perspective (teleconference) June 24: Collaboration: What, Why and overproduction How (with Jay Williams), The Concours Group CIO Staff Meeting Technology Perspective (teleconference) April 29: Open Source: What can we expect next (with Jay Williams, William Vass (Sun), and step by step a research Eirik Chambe-Eng (Trolltech)), The Concours Group CIO Staff Meeting Technology Perspective (teleconference) March 28: Chains, shops and overproduction networks: Creating value in essay the knowledge and thesis network economies , B2C eBusiness Annual Seminar, Fisher Center for step building a research, Strategic Use of overproduction thesis, Information Technology, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley, California. March 25: Driving Business Integration , The Concours Group Re.sults project (teleconference) March 18: The role of IT in philosophie strategic value creation (working title), The Concours Group CIO Staff Meeting (teleconference) February 26: Service-centric IT (with Andy Shimberg) , The Concours Group, Dsseldorf. February 12: Creating the overproduction thesis Personal Area Network (with Jay Williams), The Concours Group CIO Staff Meeting (teleconference) February 10: Reinventing Corporate Learning Systems , The Concours Group, London.

May 21: IT-investeringer og lnnsomhet , ETerra Neste Sving seminar, Bergen. May 15: IT-investeringer og lnnsomhet , ETerra Neste Sving seminar, Stavanger. April 3: Contemporary Challenges in paper Security and overproduction thesis Privacy (with Jay Williams), Hotel Westin, Melbourne. October 29: Managing Multidivisional IT: Technology and in india Business Drivers , Orkla Teknologidager, Leangkollen. October 17: Best Practices in Service Level Management (with Peter Boggis), The Concours Group Project SLM Re.sults Workshop, Arabella Sheraton Hotel, Dsseldorf, Germany. October 11: What CEOs and Boards Should Ask About the overproduction thesis Business Performance of philosophie, Information Technology (with Vaughan Merlyn), The Concours Group CIO Staff Meeting (teleconference) October 10: Doing business in overproduction a mobile world , B2C eBusiness Annual Seminar, Fisher Center for Strategic Use of essays in cultural history, Information Technology, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley, California. October 7: The Internet as a disruptive innovation , B2C eBusiness Annual Seminar, Fisher Center for Strategic Use of overproduction thesis, Information Technology, Haas School of essay on cricket, Business, UC Berkeley, California. September 26: Information technology architecture for thesis, tomorrow's business , ING Bank, Amsterdam. September 24: The Internet as a Disruptive Technology: A Scenario for philosophie dissertation, the Norwegian Retail Banking Market , Strategic Management Society Conference, Paris.

September 24: Sustainable Value Creation in overproduction thesis the information economy: A Strategy Framework from a Multi-disiplinary Perspective (with Lars Huemer), Strategic Management Society Conference, Paris. August 20: Increasing the essay cake and overproduction splitting it, too: New perspectives on on cricket telecommunications strategy , Telenor Carrier Venue, Telenor Global Services, Fornebu, Oslo. July 10: The future of the overproduction thesis CIO: Let's hear it for essays in cultural and historiography, technology (with Thomas Falk), The Concours Group Project CIO Re.sults Workshop, Marriott Longwharf, Boston. June 6: IT-sjefens rolle , Fylkeskommunalt IT-forum, Fleischers Hotel, Voss. May 23: Case teaching and overproduction discussion leadership , Fagseminar BI Institutt for sister thesis statement, kompetanseledelse, Fornebu. April 18: Technology and thesis organizational learning (with Mike Dulworth and constructs essays in cultural history Scott Kratzer), The Concours Group Project TOL Re.sults Workshop, Hilton, Heathrow airport. April 16: Organizational processes for overproduction, continuous technology adaption , Bentley College, Waltham, MA. April 8 and sister thesis statement 11: The Scandinavian mobile telecommunications market , St. Overproduction? Olaf College, Northfield, MN, and constructs history and historiography Norwegian-American Chamber of thesis, Commerce, Minneapolis. March 19: Ledersamling , Telenor HQ, Fornebu (mteledelse).

March 7: IT-sjefens rolle , ETerra Neste Sving Sr seminar, Balders Hage, Larvik. February 12: Tech fra oven, Tech fra unden: Hva teknologi kan gjre i en post-dot tid, HP Norge Trendforum, Konserthuset, Oslo. February 7: IT-investeringer og lnnsomhet , ETerra Neste Sving seminar, Ullevl, Oslo. January 16: Managing Global IT , Hypovereinsbank, Mnchen, Germany. January 9: Doing Business in step by step paper a Mobile World , Alcatel USA (teleconference) November 16: Doing Business in overproduction a Mobile World , (with Joe Jesson (GE Capital) and philosophie dissertation Mike Meyer), The Concours Group CIO Staff Meeting (teleconference) November 14: eBusiness Innovation: Knowing It and Doing It, Consistently , The Concours Group Innovation Concours Annual Review, Sheraton Skyline Hotel, Heathrow. November 7: The future Norwegian bank market, keynote, Bankkonferansen 2001, Grand Hotel, Oslo. October 10: Information technology architecture for tomorrow's business (with Jay Williams and thesis Peter Cochrane), The Concours Group Project ITA Re.sults Workshop, Hilton, Munich airport. October 4: Mobile Business - a roadmap and building paper some conjectures , Keynote at overproduction thesis, eScandinavia conference, Folkets Hus, Oslo.

September 28: Portaler og elektroniske markeder: Et fugleperspektiv , Maritimt IT Forum, Oslo. July 12: One-day workshop on themes mobile business, EDS Systematics AG, Hamburg. June 22: Nettverk - bankenes fremtidige konkurransearena , Nettverksbank-seminar, Exense, Acqua, Oslo. June 7: Value Creation and thesis International Competitiveness: The Norwegian Tele/IT Industry , Nordic ICT workshop, Norwegian School of step by step a research paper, Economics and Administration, Bergen. May 10: eProcesses: Some Radical Perspectives (with Jim Champy), The Concours Group Project EP Re.sults Workshop, The Hyatt Regency, Charles de Gaulle, Paris, France. May 9: Doing business in overproduction thesis a mobile world , The Concours Group eConcours Perspective Conference, Grand Hotel, Stockholm, Sweden. May 3: Internett og bilbransjen: Profitt eller mareritt? , Elcon Finans Lederkonferanse, Hotel Le Meridien, Nice, France. March 29: Leading IT in Internet time , The Concours Group CIO Conference, Concours offices, Paris.

March: One-day workshops on sister flowers mobile business: Reuters (London), Dow Chemical (Zug, Switzerland), Lufthansa (Frankfurt), SIZ (Bonn). January 30: Doing business in thesis a mobile world , The Concours Group CIO Masterclass, Heathrow, England. January 16: Does an step a research paper, eBusiness Need ePeople? ING Corporate IT conference, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. December 15: Doing business in thesis a mobile world , The Concours Group research conference, Sydney, Australia.

December 13: Banking in an electronic world , ANZ Bank Executive seminar, Melbourne, Australia. December 12: Doing business in a mobile world , The Concours Group research conference, Melbourne, Australia. December 11: Value Creation in essay on cricket vs hockey in india a Digital World , National Australia Bank workshop, Melbourne, Australia. December 5: Doing business in overproduction a mobile world , The Concours Group Re.sults workshop, Dallas, Texas. November 30: Doing business in a mobile world , The Concours Group Re.sults workshop, Stockholm, Sweden. November 11: Doing IT in essay education: A view from the overproduction field , Keynote Address, NICE Conference, Norwegian Business School, Oslo, Norway.

November 8: Bank + Tele = sant: Kundedrevet innovasjon eller parringslek for step building a research, dinosaurer? Bankkonferansen 2000, Holmenkollen Park Hotel, Oslo. October 17: Leading IT in overproduction thesis Internet time , Electricit de France, Paris. August 17: Internett og bilbransjen: Profitt eller mareritt? , Dagbladets bilseminar, Hotel Continental, Oslo. June 15 : Using Video Conferencing for essay themes, Transatlantic Electronic Business Education: Experiences and overproduction thesis Opinions , World Bank seminar on devoir dissertation ICT use, Norwegian Business School, Norway. May 11: eCRM: Electronic Customer Relationship Management (with Ed Roche), The Concours Group Re.sults Workshop, Concours offices, London.

May 6: Forming and overproduction thesis performing a Digital Business Strategy , Guest lecture Geelmuyden-Kiese MM program, Norwegian Business School, Oslo. May 4: Forming and philosophie dissertation performing a Digital Business Strategy , Guest lecture Civilekonom class, Stockholm School of thesis, Economics, Stockholm. May 2: Business for sister statement, business and thesis IT for best resume cover, IT: The IS-business interface in overproduction a digital world , Telenor forretnings- og IT-konferanse, Losby gods. April 25: E-commerce in Europe -- Status and essay themes directions , Guest lecture MBA class led by prof. Thesis? Ramiro Montealegre, University of philosophie, Colorado Boulder (video conference).

April 13: Silicon Ghosts -- arven etter SIMULA (with ystein Fjeldstad and Knut Haans), Polyteknisk Forening IT, Oslo. April 11: Using Information and Communications Technology in overproduction a Business School , Presentation for step by step building, HM Queen Rania of overproduction, Jordan and essay of macbeth HM Queen Sonja of Norway, Norwegian Business School, Norway. April 7: Making IT a center of thesis, business innovation (with Tony DiRomualdo) , The Concours Group Re.sults Workshop, University Park, Cambridge, Massachusetts. April 5: Et verdiskapende Norge -- resultater fra Tele/IT (with ystein Fjeldstad and essay of macbeth Marie Viken), Hyskolesenteret i Buskerud, Kongsberg. April 3: Implementing an overproduction, HR scorecard , The Concours Group Re.sults Workshop, Concours offices, Paris. March 29: Making sense of the devoir philosophie digital world or How come everyone is getting rich but me? , Karl Johan Fonds seminar on e-Business, Bristol hotel, Oslo. March 28: Cookies, Clusters and overproduction Components: The IS-business interface in philosophie a digital world , The Concours Group IT Leadership forum, Kiawah Island, South Carolina. March 20: Focusing IT professionals on business results, RVS Versecherungen, Nederland. March 10: Understanding the overproduction thesis world of in india, electronic procurement or Whatever happened to overproduction those free lunches? , Executive education program, Telenor, Jeloya, Norway. February 21: Forankring av e-Handel i forretningsstrategi, Forum for sister flowers, teknologiledelse, BI-Ekeberg, Oslo. January 24: Er norske brsnoterte selskap p nett? , Norske Finansanalytikeres Forening, Grand Hotell, Oslo.

November 22: Digital strategi: Fra strategisk fordel til operasjonell ndvendighet , Norske Sivilkonomers Forening, SAS Plaza Hotell, Oslo. October 4: Cookies, Clusters and overproduction thesis Components: The IS-business interface in and historiography a digital world , CSC Research Services Executive Forum, Csar Park Penha Longa, Portugal. September 27: Internett og min bedrift: Postordre i en digital verden , Norsk Postordreforening, Voksensen hotell, Oslo. July 27: Cookies, Clusters and Components: The IS-business interface in thesis a digital world , CSC Research Services Executive Forum. May 27: Internett og min bedrift: Livet i den digitale verden , Postbankens Verdipapirfond, Oslo (in Norwegian) April 27: Swarms of by step building a research, gadgets: Managing organizational infrastructure in an age of rampant consumerization , (with prof. Thesis? Benn Konsynski, Gouzieta Business School, Emory University), CSC Research Services Technology Forum, St. Andrews, Scotland. April 21: Innovation processes in hellenistic constructs in cultural a digital world- or, what do you mean, game theory? Studio Apertura, NTNU, Trondheim, Norway. CEOs are from Mars, CIOs are from overproduction thesis, Pluto: Enhancing the sister flowers statement IS-Business Relationship.

CSC Research Services Strategic Innovation Working Session: March 1: Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA March 5: London, UK March 9: Den Haag, Netherlands March 26: Dublin, Ireland April 23: Frankfurt, Germany February 10: Swarms of thesis, gadgets: Managing organizational infrastructure in an age of building a research, rampant consumerization , (with prof. Benn Konsynski, Gouzieta Business School, Emory University), CSC Research Services Technology Forum, Disney Institute, Orlando, Florida. December 17: Innovation processes in overproduction a digital world - TNT Post Group, Den Haag, Netherlands. December 16: CEO-CIO relationships: CSC Research Services CIO Roundtable (videoconference) November 16: IT and flowers thesis statement value configurations (with prof. Overproduction Thesis? ystein Fjeldstad, Norwegian Business School), Polyteknisk Forening IT, Oslo. November 10: Explicit Management of the cover letters Knowledge Asset , CSC Research Services Best Practices Forum, Royal Garden Hotel, London. October 13: Datakrisen r 2000-hvor bekymret br man vre? , Plenumsmte, Polyteknisk Forening, Oslo (organizer, keynote and panel chair). Thesis? (in Norwegian) September 17: Elektronisk handel - konsekvenser for essay themes, konsument og nringsliv , Forskningsdagene, Handelshyskolen BI, Sandvika, Norway.

September 8: Out of office-the new mobile work , CSC Customer conference, Farnborough, England. September 7: Explicit Management of the thesis Knowledge Asset , ING IT conference, Antwerpen, Belgium. September 3: Chains, Shops and Networks: The Role of best cover letters, IS in New Models of Value Creation (with Professor Charles B. Stabell, Norwegian Business School), CSC Research Services Norwegian Research Seminar, Norsk Hydro, Oslo, Norway. August 31: Explicit Management of the Knowledge Asset , CSC Ploenzke Orienterungskonferenz '98, Kiedrich, Germany. August 27: Explicit Management of the overproduction thesis Knowledge Asset , IT conference, Saga Petroleum, Norway. June 18: Knowledge Management - Mantra, Mantle or Method? , Keynote Address, NOKOBIT (Norwegian Conference on building a research Organizational Use of IT), Norwegian Business School, Norway. May 27: Det papirlse kontor , BI-Alumni conference, Norwegian Business School, Norway (in Norwegian) April 20: Den digitale forretningsverden , BI-Partners conference, Norwegian Business School, Norway (in Norwegian) April 20: Innovation Processes in thesis a Digital World , Eurostudent conference, Norwegian Business School, Norway.

Managing the essay themes Knowledge Asset , CSC Research Services Foundation Research Review: March 1: London, UK March 5: Kastell den Wijtenburg, Wassenaar, The Netherlands March 11: Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA March 16: Gteborg, Sweden March 17: Oslo, Norway March 19: Dublin, Ireland March 20: Belfast, Northern Ireland March 23: FIAT Training Center, Torino, Italy March 24: Frankfurt, Germany March 25: Paris, France February 10: Knowledge Management , CSC Research Services Technology Summit, Barton Creek, Austin, Texas, USA. December 12: Managing Network Infrastructure , CSC Research Services Research Review, Stockholm. November 17: Digital Strategy Processes , CSC Research Services Director's Forum, Mnchen, Germany. October 30: Den digitale forretningsverden , fellesmte Nasjonalkonomisk Gruppe og Gruppe for overproduction, Informasjonsteknologi, Polyteknisk Forening, Oslo, Norway (in Norwegian) October 8: Digital Business Strategy , Strategic Management Society's 17th Annual Conference, Barcelona, Spain.

May 28: Forming and Performing the of macbeth Digital Business Strategy , Norwegian Business School MBA Alumni Update, SAS Park Royal Hotell, Oslo, Norway. May 13: Going on overproduction thesis the Internet: Strategic and best Operational Considerations , Norsk Harvard Club, Holmenkollen Park Hotell, Oslo, Norway. Forming and overproduction Performing the essay on cricket in india Digital Business Strategy , CSC Research Services Foundation Research Review: March 3: Auckland, New Zealand March 5: Melbourne, Australia March 7: Sydney, Australia March 10: Singapore March 12: Hong Kong March 14: Bangkok, Thailand April 7: Oslo, Norway April 8: Gteborg, Sweden April 9: Frankfurt, Germany April 10: Wassenaar, The Netherlands April 15: London, UK January 28: Commerce on the Internet: Categories, Cases and overproduction Conclusions , Keynote address, UK Post Office Connect to constructs history Electronic Commerce Conference, London, UK. January 27: putte en bedrift p Internett: Strategiske og operasjonelle endringer , Polyteknisk Forening IT, Oslo. November 8: The New Business Connectivity , Keynote address, Philips conference for overproduction, IT managers, Eindhoven, The Netherlands. April 17: Objects and essay themes the Internet: The New Development Paradigm? Keynote address, Index Summit Object Action Group, Boston, MA.

Internet and overproduction thesis the New Business Connectivity , Index Foundation Research Review. January 29: Los Angeles, CA January 31: Dallas, TX February 2: Short Hills, NJ January 26: Internet and the New Business Connectivity , University of California (Executive course, video-conference), Irvine, CA. December 7: Managing the step by step Internet connection , Index Centrum conference, Boston, MA. November 15: Internet and thesis the new business connectivity , Index Summit Conference, Cambridge, MA. November 6-7: Internet and step by step building paper the new business connectivity , Index Foundation Research Conference, Cambridge, MA. August 22: Organizations' IT Competence: The limiting factor? (panel discussion), IFIP WG8.1 Conference, Trondheim, Norway.

Implementing Business Objects , Foundation Research Conference. September 17: Cambridge, MA September 9: Oslo, Norway September 8: Stockholm, Sweden June 19: Auckland, New Zealand June 21: Sidney, Australia June 23: Melbourne, Australia, June 26: Singapore June 28: Hong Kong May 12: Implementing Client-Server Strategy , Index Foundation Research Conference, Cambridge, MA. May 9: Implementing Client-Server Strategy , Index Foundation Research Conference, Houston, TX. March 15: Using the overproduction Internet to dissertation conduct business , Novell Corporation Internet Seminar, Needham, Massachusetts. February 2: The future of the overproduction thesis mainframe , UK Spring Research Conference, Index Foundation, London.

Academic Proofreading -
Overproduction thesis – Academia Nossa Causa

analytic essays text You’ve been staring at overproduction thesis, your blank computer screen for what feels like hours, trying to figure out how to start your analytical essay. You try to choose between writing the introduction first or getting right into the meat of dissertation, it. But somehow, it seems too difficult to do either. Overproduction Thesis! What you need is is a blueprint—a foolproof way to get your essay structured. Then all you have to do is fill in the blanks.

By Anonymous [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons. What an themes, Analytical Essay Is—And What It Isn’t. Helpful, right? Um, not so much. First, it might be more useful to explain what an overproduction thesis, analytical essay isn’t before getting to what it is best cover . An analytical essay isn’t a summary. Though this may seem obvious in theory, it’s more difficult in practice. Overproduction Thesis! If you read your essay and it sounds a lot like a book report, it’s probably only summarizing events or characters. One way to figure out if you’re summarizing instead of essay vs hockey in india, analyzing is to look at your support.

Are you simply stating what happened, or are you relating it back to your main point? Okay, so what is an analytical essay, exactly ? Usually, it’s writing that has a more narrowed focus than a summary. Analytical essays usually concentrate on how the book or poem was written—for example, how certain themes present themselves in the story, or how the overproduction, use of metaphor brings a certain meaning to devoir dissertation a poem. In short, this type of essay requires you to look at the smaller parts of the work to help shed light on the larger picture. An example of a prompt—and the example I’m going to use for overproduction, the rest of this post—could be something like: Analyze the theme of sacrifice in the Harry Potter series. (Note: there might be some spoilers, but I figured everyone who was planning on reading the books has done so already—or at least has seen the essay, movies.) One Way To Form Your Analytical Essay Outline. There are quite a few ways to organize your analytical essay, but no matter how you choose to write it, your essay should always have three main parts: I’ll get into the nitty-gritty of this soon, but for all you visual learners, here is a nice representation of overproduction thesis, all the components that make a great analytical essay outline.

You can see that I’ve added a few more details than just the introduction, body, and thesis statement, conclusion. But hold your horses—we’re getting to those parts right now. Thesis! Introduction of Your Analytical Essay Outline. The purpose of your introduction is to get the reader interested in your analysis. Of Macbeth! The introduction should include at least three things—a hook, your thesis statement, and a sentence or two describing how you intend to prove your thesis statement. 1. You gotta hook ‘em from the start.

The first part of thesis, your introduction should draw the reader in. This is devoir philosophie called the hook. The hook should be interesting or surprising. You can achieve this by asking a rhetorical question, giving some relevant statistics, or making a statement that’s unusual or controversial. For my Harry Potter example, I might say, “Since the publication of the first book in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone , some Christian groups have attacked the books for promoting witchcraft. However, one of the main themes of the books draws inspiration from Christianity itself—that of overproduction, sacrifice.” Okay, so that’s two sentences. But it’s got a little bit of statement, controversy and thesis, relates to what the rest of the essay will discuss. 2. Get to the good stuff—write a killer thesis statement. Philosophie! Okay, so now that you’ve got your reader hooked, you need to start getting to the point. This is where the thesis statement comes in.

My thesis might be, “The theme of overproduction, sacrifice is prevalent throughout the series and devoir philosophie dissertation, is embodied as sacrifice for the greater good, sacrifice for an ultimate gain, and sacrifice to overproduction thesis keep a promise.” 3. Essays And Historiography! It’s time to back up your thesis. Let the reader know how you’re going to prove your claim. For my example, I would let the reader know that I intend to analyze the instances of Harry’s “death,” Voldemort’s sacrifice of overproduction thesis, his soul in exchange for immortality, and how Snape sacrifices in order to honor a promise made to Lily Potter. These points will be the building blocks of the body paragraphs. Constructs Essays! Body of Your Analytical Essay Outline. The body is where you can start to get really creative and play around with formatting. Overproduction! In the flowchart, there are three body paragraphs.

But that’s because I was trained in the 5-paragraph outline. Of Macbeth Themes! But you can include as many or as few body paragraphs as you want—as long as you end up thoroughly supporting your thesis. Overproduction! For my outline, each body paragraph includes a topic sentence, followed by three sets of essay, claims, evidence to support those claims, and overproduction, how that evidence ties back to hellenistic in cultural and historiography the topic sentence. Again, three is not necessarily a magic number here. You could make one claim with a lot of evidence, or five claims to support your topic sentence. But let’s get into it, shall we? 1. Develop a strong topic sentence. Overproduction! Each topic sentence in each body paragraph of by step a research paper, your analytical essay outline should tell the reader exactly what that section is going to be about. My first body paragraph might start with, “Harry Potter is willing to fulfill prophecy and make the ultimate sacrifice—that of his life—in order to save the rest of the wizarding world.” 2. Overproduction! Make your claim. The claim should dive into a smaller part of the overarching topic sentence.

The topic sentence I gave can be broken down into essay, several smaller claims—that Harry knew that he was fulfilling prophecy, that he was actually willing to die, and that his death would be of profound significance. Overproduction Thesis! 3. Provide evidence from the text to back your claim. You can’t just go around making claims without any support. You can use quotes or paraphrase parts of the text to add evidence. For evidence that Harry knew that he was fulfilling prophecy, you could cite the instance in the hall of prophecies with the quote, “and either must die at best cover letters, the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives.” 4. Overproduction Thesis! Tie that evidence to the topic sentence.

You have to make it absolutely clear why you included the essay of macbeth, evidence. If you don’t, your analytical essay runs the thesis, risk of being a summary. For example, with the citing of the prophecy, I would tell the vs hockey in india, reader that Harry and his friends found said prophecy and figured out thesis that it had to of macbeth themes be about him (although there are objections that it could’ve been referring to Neville, but we’ll leave that out of this example). They knew that either Voldemort had to overproduction thesis die or Harry did, and he had to be willing to do that. They’re not needed in the outline, but when you write your final essay, be sure you include effective transitions. This will help your essay flow.

Conclusion of Your Analytical Essay Outline. Flowers Thesis! After you’ve built up all of your body paragraphs, given the thesis, appropriate evidence to back your claims, and tied that evidence to your awesome topic sentences, you’re ready to wrap it all up. The conclusion should be a brief restatement of your main points without being a direct copy. For example, “There are many motivations behind sacrifice—to help others, to help oneself, or to keep a promise to a loved one—and J.K. Rowling explores several of them through the best resume letters, characters in overproduction, the Harry Potter book series.” This, of course, does not suffice as a full conclusion. Devoir Philosophie Dissertation! To fill it out and overproduction, give the reader a sense of cover, closure, you can relate the theme to the real world or end with a final quote from the text or the author. Use This Downloadable Analytical Essay Outline as a Guide. Easy, right? I know you’re pumped to get started, but before you do, I have a template for the analytical essay outline for you to download. Of course, your instructor’s directions will trump mine, so if they say to do something a specific way, I won’t be offended if you take their advice over mine.

And don’t forget about the Kibin editors. When your analytical essay is all typed up, they can help you make sure that it’s as good as it can get. Psst. 98% of Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over 500,000 example essays. About the Author. Eden Meirow is a self-employed freelance writer with a passion for overproduction, English, history and devoir, education.

You can find her on overproduction, Google+. Devoir Dissertation! dis was absooltelee fantasteec thxc you 4 de owwline. awesome! Glad you liked it. #128578; @naomi_tepper:disqus Oh my Gosh! this was amazing thank you so much! This helped a lot with my Economics essay for Humanities 6 World Studies! Woot woot! Happy to help. #128578; Thanks for the comment. This is undoubtedly very much helpful#8230; Thanks a lot. You#8217;re welcome! Thanks for the comment and thanks for reading. #128578; Hi#8230;.Eden thank you for orienting me on how to structure an overproduction, analytical essay. Themes! because of many reasons which i don#8217;t like to name writing an analytical essay has been my Achilies Hill. Your effort in writing this article has thrown much need light as far as I#8217;m concerned.

I look forward to your reply on the question of structuring of analytical political essay on issues like say Affirmative Action or Constitutionalism. Thank you for your kind words. In regards to writing a political analytical essay, it varies depending on overproduction, the course and the requirements of your instructor. Devoir Philosophie! However, you can follow the same advice in this post. Introduction with a hook and thesis, body paragraphs that make claims with evidence to support those claims, and overproduction thesis, a conclusion that wraps it all up. The main difference is by step building a research that you#8217;ll have to thesis do more research than reading just one book. (And make sure to cite your sources.) I hope that helped! Thank you, this will help ? This was really useful I went through so many websites the finally got this one. Sweet! Glad you found it helpful. hi this is great. Fabulous!

Happy to help. Flowers Thesis! How would I write an analytic essay using dramatic conventions? I#8217;m supposed to write an essay on The Tempest from Shakespeare using dramatic conventions and thesis, I#8217;m not doing so well at understanding how to do it. basically it#8217;s also asking me #8220;how dramatic conventions make the reader see characters in a certain way. Please respond to this if you can. I think that I would devote one body paragraph to devoir philosophie each of the dramatic conventions that you#8217;re covering in your paper.

For instance, in thesis, one paragraph, if you are writing about the conventions of resume letters, soliloquy, the play-within-a-play convention, and asides (these are the first three conventions I thought of #8212; I#8217;m not sure which ones you#8217;ve studied in class), then you could devote one body paragraph to overproduction thesis each of these topics and their influence on how the audience views the characters. I hope this puts you on the right track! I have two write an hellenistic constructs essays in cultural history, essay about Animals by O#8217;Hara and how it reflects the innocence and simplicity of childhood. I don#8217;t know how to start. Could anyone suggest the first sentence of the introduction? I#8217;ve already got my outline #128578; Hi Lily Awesome that you have your outline ready to go. You might want to start with the quintessential quote from the text that stands out as reflecting these qualities of innocence/childhood simplicity. For more great hook sentence tips visit: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/good-hook-sentences/ This is amazing and extremely helpful! Thank you author.

Hey, thanks for thesis, reading and for the nice comment! I#8217;ll be sure to show the author. #128578; do you eat pussy? Haha! Awesome. We#8217;re happy to help, but don#8217;t sell yourself short just because of your blonde hair. #128578; great site but second para 24th word should be ALWAYS not away. dont take this as offensive but im just trying to improve this site that is all. Thanks for keeping us on step by step, our toes, Shayan! No offense taken #8212; we#8217;ll get that updated #128578; Great blog post ! Just to add my thoughts if you are wanting a Express Evictions 3-Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit , my secretary came across a blank version here https://goo.gl/nlOqzY. Hi there! Although this was really helpful for literary analysis, I was wondering if you had an thesis, idea as to how to apply this to historical analysis.

I have to write about the effects of devoir philosophie dissertation, European migration, warfare, and disease on overproduction thesis, Native Americans, and was thinking of finding 3 specific examples of essay, each and explaining the effect that each had on Native Americans. Is this a good plan? You could *definitely* apply this framework to overproduction a historical analysis, yes! As Eden mentions, you can have as many body paragraphs as you want, so you could devote a single paragraph to each of your examples #8212; giving you 9 body paragraphs. Since that would get pretty lengthy, you could add a header before each of essay themes, your 3-paragraph sections to keep your paper organized. DIOS MIO! this is really helpful. Woot! That#8217;s awesome. Overproduction Thesis! So happy you found this post helpful. #128578; Thanks for the kind comment.

This is so helpful, thank you. Building Paper! I have to write an analytical essay about The Killer Angels by overproduction thesis, Michael Shaara and I#8217;m stuck. This is my second essay and on essay on cricket vs hockey, the first I received a C #128577; I don#8217;t know how to start and it isn#8217;t even about the whole book, its only for half the book. Overproduction! Please help. Starting is definitely the hardest part sometimes :/ thanks so much for your blog. you have made it very easy for me to understand this (horrible) essay. I have to write my first Analytical essay. kind regards to hellenistic constructs you.

And thanks to you for reading! Good luck with your essay #8212; you#8217;ve got this. I have to thesis write an best resume letters, analytical essay for my college English course, and its about an American folk song called #8220;Frankie and Johnny#8221; and im stuck in how to begin it! my professor gave me an thesis, example on vs hockey, how to start, she said #8220;to summarize a short definition of North American folk music from Oxford Music Online#8221; please help. A definition is one way to thesis start your essay, sure! This post contains lots more great advice (plus you can sign up for 14 hook types + examples in the bottom right corner): https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/good-hook-sentences/ Damn am I thirsty, any fine white beothches dtf. Step A Research! NAH MEAN.

Thank you so much. I was dying a moment ago. Now I think I can manage it. love the example! it got me even more excited! #128516;#128523;#128526; Yesss, you can totally manage it! Thanks for reading #128578; I feel motivated and thesis, have been trying my best all these days#8230; Grateful for everything. Hellenistic Essays In Cultural History And Historiography! )

Write My Paper -
Crises and Cycles in Economic Dictionaries and Encyclopaedias

Free Essays on thesis An Unusual Day In My Life. Abnormal Day The rain started in dissertation the morning and was ever present until evening. My freshman year was well under way. Growing tired of constant sun, I longed endlessly for a dark morning. The daily blasting of heat was draining me of overproduction my passion for life . It is hard to step a research find meaning in thesis a life that has. It took me many years to realize the extraordinary influence my mother has had on resume cover letters my life . Thesis! From an essay in india outsider's perspective, she might appear to be just another ordinary working-class woman. These is little in her dress, clothing or position to distingush her from other divorced mothers in town. Yet her. what they seem” that phrase, in my opinion, is so powerful and interesting.

It makes you think. It makes me think about how I, myself go day by day just thinking about the world and observing everything, literally everything. People might think I’m creepy but, it’s not my fault I’m just so curious, I just. A Comparison between Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich and James Joyce's Araby. One day in the life of overproduction thesis Ivan Desinovich by Aleksander Solyztien is resume, story of overproduction a hero’s quest of survival in a hostile environment. The novel is a very detailed and graphic description of philosophie dissertation one man’s struggle in a Stalinist work camp.

It is the thesis, story of Ivan Denisovich, also called Shukhov, and his determination. window that opened into my garden observing every element of nature and comparing my state of mind to devoir philosophie that of the overproduction thesis, environment surrounding me, I could feel the warmth of my tears as they rolled down my cheeks. This warmth was surely due to a deep feeling locked up safely in my heart. The pouring drops. The Life of Mozart By Gary Jenkins.

The Life of Mozart By Gary Jenkins Mr. Scott Music 1030- LO2 4 August 2010 Jenkins i Outline Thesis statement: This essay will tap in to Mozart’s life and some of the major events that created Mozart the essay, legend. I) Mozart was born a miracle and. mohamed keita It was a hot summer day in the city of brotherly love (Philadelphia). I was with my dad and my little brother who kept nagging about the ninety degree weather. We were so exhausted from waiting for one hour until the right car was ready to be auctioned. We were at the Philadelphia Parking. Life in Paradise: a Bit to overproduction Take in.

Dustin Flanary Ms. Susan Jorgensen Honors 200 University Writing 5/12/2006 Life in Paradise: A Bit to Take In A tropical island—earth’s paradise; typically stereotyped as a place free from the stress and essay of macbeth themes, troubles of life . That is, unless you are assigned to live on thesis one, stripped of the dissertation, comforts. Celebrate life at Konak Konak Turkish restaurant in Philadelphia used to be my favorite weekend place to go. Overproduction Thesis! I have wonderful memories of the philosophie, time I spent there. Thesis! Konak brings you back to the days of old, with a servant staff to offer you critically. My saddest day Dad, I miss you…… I am 18 years old now. Within this eighteen years, there is cover letters, one day that I never forget in my life -------26th March 2009. I lost my dad on overproduction thesis that day . I was in school that day . During the hellenistic constructs essays in cultural and historiography, recess time, my friends and I went to canteen together. person’s step has meaningful influence to the further life . One of the most significant decision is choosing a future profession and an university, where this profession will be studied by the student. I had to make this important step to my new independent life this year, and overproduction thesis, it was very difficult for me, I. 2015 ONE HOT DAY : MY BIGGEST FEAR FLEW IN SPARKS As a young child my greatest fear was fire.

I am not certain what sparked this fear, or even why I would often dream about philosophie dissertation it only to overproduction thesis wake up with my heart pounding and tears rolling down my cheeks. Step Building Paper! It was a hot Labor Day weekend 1996. Thesis! My husband, children. 101 P. Green February 11, 2010 My Inspiration for Life My whole life I’ve heard the history and historiography, saying “Every gray cloud has a silver lining,” until the birth of my daughter I never truly understood its meaning. Overproduction Thesis! When I found out I was pregnant as a high school senior I saw my whole world crumble around me, knowing. scientist had the dream of spaceflight. Robert H. Sister Thesis! Goddard was a special young boy with talent in both creative science and practical engineering.

This unusual combination allowed him to become known for devising one of the overproduction, most useful rockets known to flowers statement mankind. Through the years, Goddard pursued his dreams. The day she left me home alone. Realizing when ones childhood is beginning to fade is overproduction, not an event that can be targeted at an exact time in an individual’s life . Childhood begins to vanish differently for people based on culture, age, and step by step a research, life experiences. My childhood started to overproduction thesis end when I was 7 years. Fear Shining Through My Rose Window.

Sara Austin September 14, 2008 Fear Shining Through My Rose Window It was an hellenistic constructs unusual sunny and thesis, warm day outside for November. I remember sitting in Phillips Chapel waiting to hear the usual echoing voice say “6” over the microphone. Narrative Essay -- The Birth of my Daugher. It was day like any other day , one that revolved around me and my wants and needs, but all that was about to change. The sun was shining through my bedroom window of the small two bedroom apartment that was shared between me and my roommate. The day was a nice enough day for all to enjoy. With. York.

My platoon and I knew about the hurricane and were watching it closely because one of the soldiers in the platoon, PFC Simmons, had family in on cricket vs hockey in india Jefferson Parish. Everyone expected it to be bad; in fact, PFC Simmons was denied leave because the Army deemed it too dangerous to let him go. The day the. Cruel and Unusual Punishment or Justice. Kunkle, who prosecuted Gacy and thesis, witnessed the execution. According to State Corrections Director Howard Peters, Gacy’s last statement was “taking his life would not compensate for the loss of the step by step building a research paper, others and that the overproduction thesis, state was murdering him.” There are a lot of serial killers that just enjoy the thrill. Essay My computer screen quickly fades away from focus and an odd chill shoots through my body like lighting. Time grinds to a stop. Soon a numb sensation takes over all my senses as I decipher the news that my unit will soon deploy to Iraq. Going home that day was difficult.

Instead of my usual repetitive. Jade Nixon 10.2 'A Day In The Life Of' I don't know about you but i truly hate waking up on Monday mornings. J'ai deteste le Lundi matin! I supposed every teenager does. I wouldn't blame them if they did. Of Macbeth Themes! Mondays are torturous. My alarm blasts into my ear around 7:00am. Thesis! The good old snooze button.

the meetinghouse. Even with the harsh questioning by the two magistrates and by step building paper, the unusual actions of the overproduction thesis, afflicted girls, Sarah Good and Sarah Osborne maintained their innocence. Tituba, however, confessed for three days . During Tituba’s confession, she talked of of macbeth red rats, talking cats, and a tall. Love Letter: a Story About Something Magical That Happened in One's Life. Everyone had something magical happening in his or her life and I would assume this story as the one in my life -Angelina Watson. You might want to overproduction thesis read through my lines very carefully because it could just happen to you too -maybe some other day … So my story began like this… The hallway was busy as. transition from civilian to Naval life started without undue delay. Best Letters! The day marked with commencement of an overproduction thesis extremely strenuous but enjoyable and dissertation, it lasted for 1? years of academy training. The friendship and comradeship developed in PNA continue to thrive till to date.

My extracurricular activities included. Changed My Life Hi my name is Virginia Patterson. I am a forty year old woman who has recently found out that I have full blown Fibromyalgia. There is thesis, no cure for this disease. Fibromyalgia has changed my life forever. I have had to step building a research learn to cope with Fibromyalgia, discover how to overproduction reprioritize my life. one of the most favorite films of mine. It’s «1+1. The Untouchables».

Why did I choose it to talk about? Because I think it’s very interesting and flowers thesis, unusual film. In addition, the slogan of it is very attractive: «Sometimes you have to overproduction thesis reach into someone else's world to in cultural history find out what's missing in your. 1 My Trip to Muir Woods Stephanie Johnson American InterContinental University- Online Outline 1. Introduction. A) Everyone has had a memorable trip. 2. First paragraph. “ my journey through life . “ Of my earliest recollection of life , I remember having a great time, full of energy playing along with my sisters and friends. I still nostalgically reminiscence those days . Overproduction Thesis! They were truly the innocent times when I could. Just Another Day In The Life Parking in the lot of the professional counselor’s office, I sat and stared at the building.

My stomach was queasy, my hands sweaty and not so steady. Thoughts of the past counseling sessions with my family decades ago foremost in my mind. Of Macbeth! I had to remind myself that. ? Life as a Landscaper Have you ever had a job that you really did not like? I’m sure that we all have.

I have had a few jobs that I hated every day and would never do again. Overproduction Thesis! But, however, I believe I can prove that I have had one of the worst jobs that exist. I worked for a company that does landscaping. The Most Memorable Day of My Life. The most memorable day of my life was, September 4, 1995 in Chicago, IL. It was 6:00 a.m. when my alarm clock woke me up. The first day of high school was finally here. I was excited, but a lot more nervous. I got out of bed, got ready, and then was on my way to the bus stop.

All I could think of is. Prison Writings: My Life Is My Sun Dance. opportunity. People from step by step a research, countries all around the world come to the United States to better themselves, or to thesis give their children a chance at of macbeth a better life . Overproduction! Countries of best cover letters all races and overproduction thesis, skin colors have come since the land of the essay of macbeth themes, Americas was “discovered,” white, black, brown, and yellow. However, there is. My Family and Other Animals Review. My Family and other Animals is a good book, it's full of fanciness and enjoyment, and tales of a life in thesis a past period that has an indescribable magic.

My Family and other Animals tells the tale of Durrell's rather relaxing childhood on the Greek island of Corfu. One day the boring English skies are. My Ultimate Middle School Experience. was in Middle School my life was like hell. Devoir Dissertation! It was the first time that I actually felt that the world was falling down on top of me, well my home. My family wasn’t as cool as people thought, I was adopted and my parents lived fighting. It was really weird for people to know that my family was this weird. Capital Punishment: Cruel and overproduction, Unusual. Capital Punishment: Is it cruel and unusual Punishment and is it Applied Equally? Through out time, it appears that the best way society has punish death is essay of macbeth, through the thesis, killing of the killer.

This is also mentioned in the Bible several times as an “eye for an eye”. In our current time, things have. The Life and Times of the Puritan Era. Life and Times of the Puritan Era Mini-Research Project Originally created by Mary K. Bauer Adapted by Ms. M. Mungia for American Studies West Aurora High School Introduction Characters in literature are often influenced by the religious and step building a research, social customs of the period in which they live. . feeling something unusual as if today was my last day anyways, I went to brush my teeth and get a shower but whenever I turn my face away from the mirror I feel that someone is thesis, looking at me and that really freaks me out because I’m the only one home, I think I’m just bluffing or my imagination is just.

through the essays in cultural history, same thing, Life . And learn lessons, as I have. I want to tell you about my little, little itty-bitty life , you may or may not find this interesting, but most can relate to parent issues, school and social drama. Thesis! I grew up living in Santa Rosa, Ca. living with my parents, aunt and grandparents. Introduction Life of Pi is a courage and survival novel written by Yann Martel; the book was widely praised and went on to become an international bestseller. The novel was first published by Knopf Canada in September 2001, and the UK edition won the Man Booker Prize for Fiction the following year. greeting each day with joy; for Jad Abumrad, it comes after some necessary “gut churn”; for of macbeth themes, Jackson Pollock’s dad, it was about being fully awake to the world; for overproduction, entrepreneur Paul Graham, it’s about purpose rather than prestige; for designer Paula Scher, it means beginning every day with a capacity. Essay 'My First Day at College or My First Impression of the College' My first day at a research college is an important event of my life . To me it is an unforgettable day . During my school days . I had a glimpse of overproduction college life from my elder brothers and sister. I was most curiously awaiting the day when I would start my college life . I thought that the college life would offer.

mind is, Why did this happen to essay on cricket vs hockey in india my relative? or, What could I have done to prevent this from happening? Many times, as humans feel that there is an answer to everything, even when there is not. Even before I was born, my grandfather loved me. It was so hard for my mother to conceive me that I was. My name is Jun Alfred T. Alba. Thesis! I was born in July 7, 1995 and I live in Siongco Subdivision Phase II, Omboy, Abucay, Bataan. My father’s is essay of macbeth themes, Alfredo. Overproduction! He was working as a welder.

My mother’s name is Raquelita. Devoir Philosophie Dissertation! She always has been a house wife, and always stayed at home and taken care of her family. I. the day that i decide to change my life. essay writing The Day That Changed My Life For years in my life graduating from High School had been a date circled in my mind. For me graduating High School meant I could then do whatever I wanted to do without anyone telling me right from overproduction thesis, wrong. As I got older I began to realize that everything I. obstacles in philosophie dissertation my life , but failure is the most challenging to overproduction overcome. I fear to fail at everything I do. I always talk myself out of step by step building everything I do. Overproduction! It would take me days of thinking and devoir, talking to overproduction thesis my mother and essay, sister before I can make a decision.

Always feeling like I can’t accomplish my goals, make. My Life, My Challenges and My Experiences. My Life , My Challenges and My Experiences Looking back on a childhood filled with events and memories, I find it rather difficult to pick on overproduction thesis the one thing that leaves me with the fabled warm and fuzzy feelings. Lightly stroll with me on the yellow brick road of my life and let’s journey to the good. If Today Was My Last Day Literacy is a big part of our lives. Hellenistic Constructs Essays In Cultural And Historiography! Having strong literacy skills, will help me have a more probable chance in overproduction thesis having a good life when it comes to work and participating in society. If I did not have any literacy. My Diary 19th July 13:21 Today we finally arrived at our cottage way up north of Norway. Dissertation! I cannot believe the beauty we are surrounded by; the mountains are green and the ocean is overproduction, deep blue. The air is fresh, I can smell the best cover letters, summer in the air when the gentle breeze strokes my nose. It's like watching.

Where is thesis, my very emotional moment in my life ? I plunged into my memories and spent many hours to of macbeth determine those one day . Thesis! And I came to the conclusion that the best day of my life was my birthday. Because from that moment, I started my life’s path. Life is given to a human for living it wisely. As the. Narrative Essay. A Day of philosophie dissertation Mixed Happiness and Sadness. inasmuch since it is thesis, something that happened to me five years ago when I graduated from college.

I was happy because it was my graduation party, but I was sad because we my classmates and me – would go our separate ways again after four years of being in a close-knit relationship. Cover Letters! . Overproduction! First of. Symbolism in Yan Martel's 'Life of Pi' In Life of flowers thesis statement Pi, Martel uses a wide range of overproduction thesis literary devices to present the step by step building a research, different themes in the novel. One of thesis these devices is best resume cover letters, symbolism. The narrative begins after the Author’s Note in which a persona explains the background and inspiration for the book. Thesis! Martel presents the scenario as being real;.

THE DAY THE DANCERS CAME Bienvenido N. Constructs Essays In Cultural! Santos AS soon as Fil woke up, he noticed a whiteness outside, quite unusual for the November mornin gs they had been having. That fall, Chicago was sandman's town, sleepy valley, and overproduction thesis, drowsy gray , slumberous mistiness from sunup till noon when the clouds drifted. A Day in the Life . A typical day would involve me preparing for constructs essays in cultural history and historiography, a subtle breakfast with a large cup full of overproduction thesis coffee smoldering into a mug, indulging in my daily newspaper, answering missed calls that were placed overnight, feeding my cat tuna and water, showering, grooming, planning for my day , and. the story of how I died. My death was a result of procrastination I was always putting thing off for the next day . Eventually I could no longer leave things for tomorrow because tomorrow no longer existed. On Cricket In India! As a child at school I would always put things off for the next day . This included homework. Understanding my past experiences. UNDERSTANDING MY PAST EXPERIENCES Understanding My Past Experiences Running Head: Understanding My Past Experiences When I reminisce about overproduction my life , it really brings into building paper focus how I have turned into thesis the person who I am today. Starting from my childhood to my teenage years.

Life Lust and Lit in the Puritan Era. against the harsh New England winters, a palisade was necessary the devoir dissertation, protect the village not only from attack but also from weather 5. Describe the family life of Puritans? The Puritans lived in villages that consisted of four city blocks. Within these villages, relatives were placed together. The Puritan. Second Life Growing up I was never a kid that was recognized for his social skills.

So quiet was I as a child in elementary school, with little or no classmates that I could call my friends. When riding in the car listening to the radio, I would ask my mother to turn it off because not even music pleased. The curious incident of a dog in the nighttime- unusual narrator. lifetime about how life would have been with a disorder. Through this novel in the head of an overproduction thesis autistic boy lives a child trying to express his emotions. The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time by Mark Haddon. Mark, the author of this astonishing novel describes how different life is like in an autistic. Three days had passed, and the sorrow in the neighborhood was nearly at devoir an end.

The shanty hut at the corner of the slum, into which Bilal's body the five-year-old child had been carried immediately after the thesis, catastrophe had lost most of its interest for the curious, although the noses of a few idlers. The Game of best cover Life My way, or theory of how to win the game of overproduction life .. May not be the most moral of deeds. But I believe when done right, with the helping hand of manipulation, deceiving, and using trust amp; support against them at the right moment – that is one great way to get far in life . For myself.

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
Econocide: British Slavery in the Era of Abolition

Help On Balance Sheet Accountants Homework. Help On Balance Sheet Accountants Homework. Help On Balance Sheet Accountants Homework. With a staff of over 2,000 American writers and customers in over 45 countries, Ultius is the global leader in thesis, writing, editing, and business writing solutions. Your Deadline, Our Priority. This company is sister thesis statement not bad.

They have written 5 essays for thesis, me. I would say 4 out of 5 was well written. They get my papers back in a timely manner for the most part. Constructs Essays History And Historiography! The revision is the problem. You can get your paper revised but it will usually run after your due date so you find yourself doing some editing. Overproduction Thesis! The priceS are pretty standard. Essays In Cultural History And Historiography! I trust these guys and plan on overproduction, using them when I need to meet a dead line but may have my hands too full. Levitria B. reviewed Ultius on Jan 26, 2015 via SiteJabber Click to see the original review on essay of macbeth, an external website. Overproduction Thesis! ? Learn more about our commitment to verified reviews. Why choose Ultius when buying essays? Ultius deeply understands your frustration when it comes to buying essays for essay vs hockey, reference use.

There are a million options but only a few of them are reputable. While many other service options fail to offer reliable support and hire writers from foreign countries, Ultius is refreshingly different. Thesis! Since 2010, our platform has been connecting customers with an expert selection of essay writers that are credible and essay vs hockey in india, internally verified as being native English speakers. When purchasing essays for model use, we offer free amenities to overproduction thesis ensure that your experience is satisfactory. From free revisions, editorial review of your final sample, robust security to essay of macbeth originality scans, we have all the tools to help you get the overproduction thesis, best purchased essay. We also offer an building paper unmatched level of convenience through a mobile-friendly site, time saving features and a commitment to your deadline. Finally, the Ultius difference truly comes from our strong base of American writers as well as the overproduction thesis, fact that our service is trusted, reviewed and verified.

Free Amenities When You Buy Essays. With any model essay purchase, you receive various amenities that are free of charge. Our free revision policy allows you to make changes and modifications after the order is essay of macbeth themes completed. That’s right - if you’re not happy, we will gladly work through your feedback to make sure we get your original instructions right. Plus, Ultius employs a 24/7 staff of dedicated editors to make sure that your final order is overproduction reviewed internally before we send it out. Constructs In Cultural And Historiography! This internal review includes a free Copyscape originality scan to make sure that it is 100% original.

If it doesn’t pass, we don’t send it out. Ultius is also proud to offer an extremely convenient user experience and overproduction, process when you are buying essays. Our platform is flowers mobile and tablet friendly so that you can place, manage and review orders on the go. The interface is designed for overproduction, your device and ensures you never miss a beat. Our support team is also available 24/7 via text, email, live chat and phone. Step! With us, you will never get stuck without on-demand help. The process is overproduction thesis also designed to be quick and simple: The Essay Ordering Process Input the on cricket, sample order details; Confirm your instructions are accurate; Finalize payment using PayPal or any major debit/credit card.

It’s that simple. American Essay Writers and Top Quality. Our commitment to having talented writers is the overproduction, staple of our platform. While lots of other sample writing services hire foreign writers, we only hire Americans that are native speakers. In fact, our hiring selection process is so thorough and rigorous that less than 3% of all applicants end up getting hired. We assure you that our writing staff is tried, tested and subject to continuous improvement. Writer Stats Fluent in hundreds of essay subjects; Trained in by step, all modern citation styles: MLA, APA, CMS, Turabian and others; Topic specialists for your discipline. Our commitment to quality would not be complete without the fact that all orders get thoroughly reviewed by editors first. Essay writing services from Ultius are trusted, reviewed and verified. Turn to trusted third parties like the overproduction thesis, BBB and SiteJabber and you will see hundreds of verified reviews from essay on cricket in india, customers like yourself who bought essays.

We are accredited with the Better Business Bureau and have an “A+” rating. Even if your order goes awry, we have a strong track record of resolving issues and making things right. To protect you further, we use McAfee secure to thesis scan our site on a daily basis. This helps protect your private information. Ultius is the global leader in consumer writing services because we believe in doing things a bit differently. Benefits of Buying Essays from philosophie dissertation, Ultius. If you came to thesis this page, it means you are looking for help with completing your essay. While you considering whether to buy essays, it’s a good idea to consider the benefits of using a custom sample writing service like Ultius. Our model services can surely give you a strong advantage when it comes to completing your own work. Essay On Cricket Vs Hockey! Consider the fact that our service will save you precious time.

Extra time will allow you to thesis focus on resume cover, other important things. By having a clear model to guide you, you will know where to focus on in terms of direction, sources, organization and general clarity. Getting expert help is another strong benefit. Most colleges and overproduction, universities even have dedicated writing help labs on sister thesis, campus for overproduction, you. Our platform connects you in a digital environment where you will have access to experts you won’t find locally. Finally, utilizing third-party by buying essay guidance will benefit your future for the better. At Ultius, our tagline is “on your schedule.” However, it’s not just a tagline, it’s also our promise to you. We deeply understand how important time management is for busy individuals. We also understand how beneficial it can be when you use trusted services to help you get more out of devoir, your day.

When you use model writing services from Ultius, we save you time by doing the heavy lifting. Thesis! Not only do we take the time to digest and translate your instructions into vs hockey, a final sample, but we also provide insight into how the work should be done in overproduction, terms of sources, addressing the in india, core question and properly citing the required sources. Another great benefit is the final outcome you will get on your essay once you get expert sample writing help. Each and every one of our writers, editors and support team members are trained in their craft to make sure that you get a positive outcome. You can spend days and even weeks finding an overproduction expert essay writer in your field through Craigslist or your local campus. But those channels are not secure and proven to connect you with the writer you need, right now. Everyone needs expert help and our writers are trained veterans in essay vs hockey, the craft ready to assist you after you have made your sample essay purchase decision. Using Ultius to help you with your essay writing is not only thesis, convenient, but it also leads to devoir philosophie better outcomes. Thesis! Customers who buy essay model services are more ready than ever to complete the toughest essays. With the philosophie dissertation, help we provide, the outcomes lead to stronger grades, punctual graduation and even strong job placement as a result of a better GPA. Overproduction Thesis! But more importantly, it leads to the satisfaction of knowing that you utilized all of your available resources and options for the most important projects you have to essay on cricket vs hockey in india work on.

Invest in thesis, your future by investing in Ultius to help you with a sample essay. Ready to in cultural history and historiography get started? Professional American writer. Ordering takes five minutes. Purchased Essay Samples and Example Work. Before you buy essays from Ultius, make sure to carefully review other sample essays we have written in the past. Like any service offered by a company, it’s a good idea to thesis “trust but verify.” For example, you probably tested out the computer or mobile device you are reading this on. You should do the same for on cricket vs hockey, our service. For that reason, Ultius is thesis happy to philosophie dissertation offer examples of the work that we can produce for you. Listed below are some samples we have previously written on our blog.

The only difference is that these are published for overproduction thesis, the web and yours would not be. Help and Resources - Even if You're Not Purchasing an devoir philosophie Essay. Even if you are not interested in buying an essay from overproduction thesis, Ultius, we have many additional guides and resources to help you construct your own. You can utilize our writing expertise and acumen to find out what a good end-product is supposed to look like and how to produce it. We have taken the liberty of condensing our detailed Ultius essay help section to give you a glimpse of the essay writing process. Additionally, we are happy to share our quality tools and best practices to make sure that you have everything you need to guide you through the entire audit process. Over the years, Ultius has worked with customers who bought essay samples and relentlessly studied essay preparation to cover determine what few key characteristics generally result in the completion of overproduction, a successful essay. By Step! No matter what type of essay it is or the subject matter, the items listed below are considered best practices that must be followed. Pay close attention to the recommendations and you will be well on your way to success, even if you don't buy essays for sample use from overproduction, us.

The Thesis - The Foundation of a Great Essay. The thesis statement, from the first to constructs essays in cultural last sentence, must be airtight. The primary argument has to come from a solid base. If there is a specific question that needs to be answered, the thesis statement must address it within the conclusion of the first paragraph. Also, the essay thesis needs to be a plan of attack for overproduction, what the body paragraphs are going to be about. Click here for more information on writing strong thesis statements. Good writers know that attention to detail is as must. Plus, your professor will expect it. Make sure to clearly read the instructions (all of them) and clarify by asking questions. Dissertation! For example, some common things to look out for include: (ii) Required number of sources;

(iii) Essay type (argumentative, comparative, narrative…etc); Thoroughly read the original essay instructions and make a plan before even starting to write. Strong Organization = Well-Written Essay. The structure of an essay can really make it or break it for you. Make sure that you have strong opening and closing paragraphs and body content that supports your original thesis. The introduction should funnel down to overproduction your thesis and narrow down the specific argument you want to sister flowers statement make. Body paragraphs must have strong topic sentences and reference credible sources appropriately using the right citation style.

Finally, conclusions should not introduce new information and overproduction, must recap the main essay points that you presented previously. Adherence to Citation Style Guidelines. Finally, make sure to properly style your prepared essay in the appropriate citation style. For example, APA style has strict guidelines for cover pages and running heads while Chicago and Turabian require either footnotes or endnotes. Knowing how to essay in india cite properly and format things accordingly can be worth upwards of twenty percent of your entire grade. Thesis! Following the formatting rules is an essay themes easy win, but you have to take the overproduction, time to vs hockey do it right. Also, always remember to credit another author’s work and don’t call it your own, especially if you bought an essay online. While writing good essays is time consuming and tedious, it all comes down to following best practices and being diligent. Our writers follow a clear methodology that is both practical and efficient for getting the best possible outcome. First, make sure to overproduction thesis select a good topic that you can write easily about and make sure you can find scholarly materials about it.

Next, take some time to plan and make an devoir outline based around a clear thesis statement. Proceed to write the body while adhering to strict rules for overproduction thesis, paragraphs and themes, inclusion of references. Finally, complete your references page and review the draft before submission using quality audit tools. Overproduction! Here, we recommend the essays history, same tools that we use if you were to thesis purchase an essay model from us. Essay Topic Selection and essay of macbeth, Research. Strong topic selection is an important first step. If possible, pick a topic that has lots of available research materials or aligns with items you are studying in other classes.

Try to overproduction thesis avoid current events as there may be a lack of available research materials. Sample Essay Topics. Death penalty Abortion rights Gun rights Gender inequality. When doing academic research, only trust reputable sources like JSTOR, Google Scholar, your campus library or academic search engines you have access to. Lastly, collect the sources that you need first and go through them thoroughly. Now that you have picked a topic and step by step a research, collected some credible sources, it’s time to overproduction thesis make a plan. Start by identifying common assumptions about the topic and find common themes.

For example, if exploring the causes of poverty, you will inevitably find out that governments are the ones that control lots of food production and allocation to the people. Once you have enough evidence to support a general theme, construct a thesis statement and hellenistic essays in cultural and historiography, make an thesis outline of the core items that support that assertion. If you don't think this step is necessary, just remember that our writers are trained to follow this process on all purchased sample essay orders. You are ready to start writing. Start with an step by step a research introductory paragraph that funnels down from a broad issue to a specific time and place. Provide background details as necessary. Then, conclude the introduction with your thesis statement. Thesis! Body paragraphs should be 5-7 sentences long and best resume letters, start with a topic sentence. Overproduction Thesis! Always introduce your quotes and avoid “dropping them” without context.

Finish with a conclusion that recaps each main point and make sure not to introduce any new information. Essay References and Final Review. Finally, construct your works cited page using the right citation style guide. Depending on the format, you may also need a title page. Review your final essay by reading it out loud and make sure you addressed your original instructions! You should use EasyBib to quickly build citations in almost any format. Have a friend, teacher or trusted essay editing service review your final draft to flowers thesis make sure it is done properly (if you didn't already buy an essay). References and overproduction thesis, Considerations Before Buying an Essay. While the themes, previous section described summarized steps towards writing an essay, consider going through our extended 14-Step Essay Writing Guide for a more thorough look at each section. It also includes template that you can download as well as color-coded visual aids. You can also learn about and see examples of essay related terms in our extensive glossary section.

Whether you choose to use Ultius for buying essays online or not, we hope that our extensive walkthroughs have helped you in thesis, your journey to finding essay help. Not what you're looking for or not convinced? The links below may help. Search hundreds of essay vs hockey in india, services. Click to Verify. Ultius is proud to have strong verified reviews from different review vendors. Overproduction Thesis! Last updated on hellenistic constructs essays in cultural history, 16 January 2017 . With every order, you can count on the following:

Delivered on time 100% original Free revisions Awesome 24/7 support World-class writers. Every order comes with these free features: 275 Words Per Page Free Title Page Free Bibliography Free Revisions American Writers Plagiarism Scan. Connect with a professional writer by placing your first order. The entire order process takes roughly five minutes and we usually match you with a writer within a few hours. Enter code newcust during checkout and save money on your first order.

Have more questions? Get in touch with us or explore common questions. Ultius provides an online platform where we connect you with a freelance writer for thesis, sample writing, editing and business writing services. Constructs! The company encourages and expects fair use of our services. Here are the guidelines. Order Revisions i. The company offers free revisions, but there are some limitations like the deadline and thesis, whether we met the original instructions. Sample Writing ii. Custom sample services are for model and reference use only.

When referencing our work, you must use a proper citation. i Revisions are offered within seven (7) days of a completed order and are free with a three-day deadline. Thesis Statement! For earlier deadlines and general changes to thesis core instructions, costs may apply. Explore the full Revision Policy. ii The company does not condone plagiarism, copyright infringement or any form of academic dishonesty. All provided sample services must only be used for devoir, reference purposes while being cited properly. Please read the Fair Use Policy. Ultius is the trusted provider of content solutions for consumers around the world. Connect with great American writers and overproduction, get 24/7 support.

Ultius is accredited with the Better Business Bureau and has an A+ rating. © 2017 Ultius, Inc. Before we chat, please tell us a bit about yourself.