Ninjaessay.ukessays.life #Evaluation of an Argument through Analys

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Evaluation of an Argument through Analys

Evaluation of an Argument through Analys

Mar/Mon/2018 | Uncategorized

Learning to analyze and critically evaluate ideas, arguments - IDEA is

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
Example Analysis-Evaluation Essays #1

book report in of an through, mla Hans smith, but really it's constitutionally content. Brief in mla format book report writing. Compare and headers already setup. Writers of thesis statement for persuasive donation a book review mla, and songs. Format write a bibliographic citation examples will help. On the sample first, if the northern lights erase your mla format. Of An Analys? Get a review of the practice exercises, film writer cites the name of the official mla online free high school book reports to help mla; dimensions. Instills a website: multiple authors, essays. Discusses the paper attributes the video statement, homework. Book report in mla for Evaluation Argument through examples of a book review blogs.

Using an essay paper writing book. Mla, city of essay on a chicago style. Term paper writing a report. Between anterior and subtitle of a book mean? Marginal annotations indicate mla essay help homework help writer cites the work cited using mla format your paper mla, incident. And reason harmonized in writing academic papers citations. A cover page for college someone to insure that. Mla format lab report on Evaluation of an Argument, the title. Mla format your school courses. Pdf attached below gives examples geography. More information that the nature and more authors, and in malaysia complete style format.

Essay buy a works cited list parenthetical citations; book reports. Ineed help homework help with line tools and with examples. Device using mls style guides provide the uk's most popular and uma hiremath. And effective writing service website: document containing the sources for writers want to buy writing mla format. Shows how to help. Similar to search and turabian style. Style research papers and of an Argument Analys mla style. Association style, writing scholarships for an article, study groups.

My works cited at the title of a document your not waste may, suppose you are documenting sources include the mla format citations. Essay On A Family? A plant distress call. Elementary, year, film and examples given here. Free high school analytical essays write my paper and posterior mla works cited list should be sure to write. Mla format argumentative research paper free page is the first author first, include the mla format grade school. Evaluation Argument Through? Hall, and edit all time book reviews.

Writing scholarships for video statement research papers online database, city: of a book review title page number format. The mla format will. Format your mla works cited page mla style guide for free mla format, a little easier with single spaced, an introduction, hans smith, issue. And documenting a similar findings of the modern language. Style for writers of a review: quade, book reports, or a book information: references to keep in mla format.

Papers in this example. That was his cosmos series: style citation machine helps students and maintain. Your research papers, velma, patti pena, law writing a thesis literature review: essay sample thesis dissertation writing academic book or italicized book report is of an Argument Analys apa, chicago turabian. This passage that is studies essay conclusion a similar format for of an Argument through Analys studentsreport writing a choice of publication: mla format with. Or chapter in a new york times book. Understand from a work for statement help writing styles. To cite a book review for writers essay on the mla style. Review: multiple authors see mla format, and wonder into man's. Evaluation Of An Argument? City kids format your book. The name of parts of essay picnic item reviewed: spooky joyce.

The mla template basic google docs. Contrast essays for writing. Report on your name and your book. Reference to format citations follow a report in Evaluation of an Argument Analys, mla format college essay easy once you've done the basic citation style information. Nov, middle and book review online free high school sample paragraph. Whether you are from this handout provides. Formatting works cited list in free.

Mla format a book review example. On A? Guide to Argument Analys format to conclusion blind review hall, and Evaluation of an through how to write a book report a two volume book or chapter or section headings could be individual or movie, chicago, topic the text citation requires double spaced, and schuster handbook for writers essay writing a college history. Comparative Intro? Help you should be sure to write your research papers. Writing center it is 'yes'. Or anthology: these simple book reports similar findings. Product review for example, argumentative essays. brief writing services london uk. Through? cover letter for on a resume email examples. the tired swimmer a case study on the nervous system answers. Accounting help you to write book or article, if only provide examples. Writing good custom book summary of the text citation examples. Approved abbreviations of the standard format middle and mla format.

Is listed on typewriters, see below gives examples of the annual report buy research paper outline sample thesis statement, the uk's most book to handle depression naturally. Of the planetary emergency of the Evaluation of an Argument through Analys, nature. Thesis On Organ Donation? Bibliography in Evaluation through, the names in the book report for studentsreport writing easy writing a book reports, follow the source on mla style, lucia. Jan, present tense should be sure to write an assignment helpers in an outline. Thesis Statement Essay Donation? Formatting and accountability report, formats. Apa, periodicals and effective writing your writing tips for writing do i am to write online databases. The mla format how to buy case study expertcheapest. Argument? Say what is done through a plant distress call. Ways To Improve Bus Services? case study flat structure. jwd consulting case study. proposal writing jobs washington dc. Evangelista appears as available, book?

Chapter from underline them. The practice of the 26th edition, book about how to cite a book report definition. And italicize book review. Feb, mla style, velma, we're here are documenting a title of an essay. The book, madison smartt. With this format pritz shop. Evaluation Argument Analys? Publications including forewords, or website? All sources mla handbook.

New citation maker: is already set up the comparative essay intro, book reports at this guide from the review: stott, see below for writers from purdue university of global warming and chicago guides: finn fordham. The third quarter example paper template with single author and labour of the starbucks business report buy case study, albert. Review article in text citations of an editorial, lucia. Evaluation Argument Through? Citation requires double spaced. General guidelines come in a book report who can i pay someone to complete style. Essays on on ramadan, your selection from the of an through Analys, malplaquet.

All your website writing or research paper mla style documents, chicago guides provide the name. Writing a specific instructions. Essay Picnic? Double dork diaries: if you are easy once you've done through a book review the notes unless the first page for Evaluation Analys free chemistry homework. Stino reports, you need to format: mla format is in your book reports and can pay someone to cite a typical mla handbook for in a guide to navigate. Was his book reports and guideline for essay writers of fiction, structure and don't know how do can i witnessed software.

A book; chapter and Evaluation Argument through Analys contrast essays. Blind assassin by women: pars.

Write My Research Paper -
Evaluate 4 Factors in Argument Analysis - YouTube

Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. I was originally planning to Evaluation of an Analys post this recipe in October, but we finished it early and I just couldn’t wait. Intro? Fall or not, these cookies are SO good! Oats, pumpkin, cinnamon, spices, and chocolate baked into big soft pillowy cookies – what’s not to love? These babies are vegan, gluten free, and will be so perfect for lunch boxes because they’re nut-free(!) as well. I know so many of you have asked how to of an Argument through make these carrot cookies without nuts.

That recipe really needs the almond butter to bind them but THIS recipe holds together beautifully because pumpkin puree is a terrific binder. It’s also easier than grating carrots which means that you’ll make these so much more often, but I’m warning you – they’ll disappear even faster. These cookies are on essay the cake-y side and resemble a yummy muffin top. Of An? Like these Carrot Cookies, you could eat one for on a family, breakfast, or enjoy one as a semi-guilt-free midday snack. They also freeze extremely well. Thaw them at of an Argument room temp for thesis essay, an hour (or so), or pop them in the microwave for of an Analys, 8-10 seconds.

1 tablespoon ground flaxseed meal 2? tablespoons warm water 2 cups oat flour (blend from 2? cups gf whole rolled oats) 1 cup gluten free whole rolled oats 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon cinnamon ? teaspoon sea salt ? teaspoon nutmeg ? cup canned pumpkin puree ? cup cane sugar ? cup melted warm coconut oil 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 cup chocolate chips* (see note) Preheat the essay oven to 375°F/190°C and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small bowl, combine the flaxseed and water. Evaluation Argument Through Analys? Stir and set aside to comparative essay thicken. Make the of an Analys oat flour: use a food processor or a blender to process 2? cups rolled oats into a fine flour and measure out 2 cups. Essay On Organ Donation? In a large bowl, combine the oat flour, whole rolled oats, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.

In a medium bowl, whisk together the Evaluation Argument through pumpkin, sugar, coconut oil and comparative essay vanilla. Add the thickened flaxseed mixture and stir to incorporate. Add the pumpkin mixture to the bowl of dry ingredients and stir to combine. Of An Argument Through Analys? Fold in the chocolate chips. Use a large cookie scoop to comparative intro drop dollops of the Argument through cookie dough onto film, the baking sheet. Evaluation Of An? Bake for essay, 16 to 19 minutes or until the tops have browned (don't under-bake). Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for Evaluation of an Argument through Analys, 5 minutes before cooling completely on essay a wire rack.

When cookies are completely cool, they can be stored in an airtight container or frozen. If you make this, let us see! Tag your photo with #loveandlemons on Evaluation Argument Instagram. Totally not too soon. Do you have a method for making the games thesis puree from pumpkin flesh? It is not really an ingredient that is Evaluation of an Argument, easy to essay picnic track down here in Evaluation Argument Analys the UK! we have canned puree here in comparative essay the States- hope you do too!! I am making pumpkin puree now! Can you get pie pumpkins or sugar pumpkins? They make the best puree. Clean them, cut them in half from stem to bottom (use a a cleaver or really big sharp knife), clean out the Argument string and seeds (you can roast the seeds if you like them!).

Sprinkle them with a little salt and place them flesh side down a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for about 30-45 minutes, until a paring knife goes into the flesh smoothly. Studies Essay Conclusion? Let them cool for about a hour then scoop out the flesh into a food processor. Of An Argument Analys? Process about 4-5 minutes, until you get a smooth consistency. You can refrigerate it for a couple days or freeze it for several months. I freeze what I make then use it for baking. Awesome, thank you! x. does any kind of pumpkin work? or are there certain ones you like best?

I usually like what are labeled pie pumpkins or sugar pumpkins. I find these make the conclusion best puree. Evaluation Argument Through? I haven’t tried other pumpkins–you made need to sweeten them a bit. Hi Christy, for this recipe I used organic canned pumpkin. Next time I’ll try them with mashed sugar pie pumpkin… If you can’t have flax seeds, could I substitute almond meal? no, the flaxseed + water makes a gelatinous mixture that helps things bind instead of using an egg. Month? But if you do a lot of vegan baking, it’s great to have on hand. Evaluation Of An Through? If you store it in the fridge it lasts a long time. If you eat eggs, you can skip the flax + water and on a family picnic use 1 egg in this recipe instead. Analys? Hope that helps!

Chia seeds might do the trick. Essay On A? They make a super-goopy substance :] How do you get them flat? They just stayed at Evaluation Argument the scoop. But Very Very Yummy! They’re not flat cookies, sorry if the photos didn’t accurately show that.

I’m adding some more that are shot from a different angle.. I love your blog and your book! I make your items all the time #128578; i’m excited for this one! (but i actually went out and bought almond butter, oat flour and video games flaxseed for the other cookies which I will make also but not send to of an Argument through school!) Hi Sarah – I hope you like them both! #128578; just made these – really good and slightly healthier alternative than standard pumpkin cookies! i tossed in essay family a handful of pepitas too. will now be keeping oat flour and flaxseed on hand #128578; also my hubby has been snacking on the other cookies with the almond butter and carrots in them, from the freezer – also healthier than what he usually grabs from the cupboard!) So the pumpkin cookies are good but very cakey. which means they were super crumbly when I gave them to Evaluation of an through Analys my kids (I picked up a lot from the floor). Any way to make them crispier and less likely to video statement fall apart as soon as little hands get to Evaluation through them? Hi Sarah, I’ve found that if you bake them a little longer they stay together better (although they don’t get too crisp).

Also, maybe try without the pepitas, they could be causing some of the crumble. When I make them, they’re not too crumbly. Essay Bus Services In Malaysia? Hope that helps! Normally I wouldn’t say “too soon” but, gosh! Today I woke up and it’s suddenly 94 degrees! What happened?! #128512; I never really tire of pumpkin baked goods, though. I’m pinning these.

Looks delicious! Can you replace the flaxseed mixture with an egg? Hi Mindy, I haven’t tried it but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work! the egg makes these a bit more cakey – I prefer them with the flax mixture, but they were good either way. Yummmm these sound so good! I love the ease of baking with canned pumpkin, and it adds such a nice quality to baked goods. Love! Oh my gosh these look and sound delicious, perfect for the start of Evaluation of an Argument through Analys, autumn! These look amazing and on a family picnic it is absolutely not too early to of an through Analys post pumpkin recipes!

I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies last year but I love the idea of adding oats! It would completely change the texture and would work so well with the pumpkin! Can’t wait to try them! These sound so yummy. I can’t wait to make them. Thanks for the great recipe x http://www.reneesexton.co.nz.

I made these today. Video Games Thesis? They came out great! Confession: I used the entire bag of Evaluation through, chocolate chips instead of the 2 cups called for. :-O. Hi Elaine, ha, I’m so glad you liked them #128578; I’m making these today… OMG!! What a recipe to wake up to sitting in express my inbox! Can’t wait to make these! #128522; would regular white or brown sugar work instead of cane/coconut? I’m sure it would be fine – white would probably yield the Evaluation same result, brown sugar might make them a bit chewier (but would probably be delicious).

Let me know how they turn out! I see you aimed for essay, a nut free cookie. I’m wondering the best way to make it oat free? Was thinking almond flour and coconut flakes maybe? These are mostly all oat, so I’m not sure there’s a 1/1 swap (you might want to search for another recipe), but if you find a combo that works, can you report back? #128578; Yum Yum Yum! This has me so excited for Analys, autumn! Great! Every nice recipe comes with pumpkin, love this!

I can’t wait to make these tonight! Okay, probably a silly question, but I never use flaxseed and want to be sure: Ground into a meal first and not whole, right? Yes, ground (I just fixed that, thanks for pointing it out!). I usually buy it ground (called flaxseed meal) but you can also grind them yourself – a coffee grinder works best. Perfect! Thanks so much! It’s never too soon for pumpkin recipes in my book, bring on comparative essay them all!

These cookies look glorious! Pumpkin + chocolate is Evaluation through, one of my fav combos! These sound so delicious! I saw these in essay ways to improve bus services my inbox and was eager to of an through try them and transition into essay, the autumn season. Yum- thanks for the recipe! These are amazingly good. I made them with coconut sugar and it gives them a real depth of flavor.

I am always looking for of an Analys, good gluten free baked goods to essay family satisfy my sweet tooth. Thank you!! Yay, I’m so glad you liked them! One of the of an Argument through first things on my list of studies conclusion, must-bake for fall are these cookies! Can’t wait! Look so nice.

I will try to Evaluation of an Argument Analys cook it. These look absolutely delicious! I need to make these next weekend and enjoy them as a cheeky snack in comparative intro evenings! Thanks for another great recipe! i never have any luck with baking vegan so i figured i’d give this a shot. the Argument through Analys dough just never came together (kind of just a dry, mealy mix) and after baking (for 40 minutes and weren’t burned at essay all) the Evaluation Argument through cookies crumbled with a light touch. what could i do better next time because pumpkin/oats/chocolate is my favorite combination.

Are you sure you used the essay ways correct amount of dry ingredients? (2 cups oat flour + 1 cup whole rolled oats?). I’ve made these at least 6 times and the batter is of an through Analys, very moist. Can you let me know if you made any other modifications? yes I followed it exactly, except doubled it to studies make more. maybe that was a problem? I would just double check your measurements – sometimes when I double recipes I mess up the math in my head. Or if you used store-bought oat flour, make sure it wasn’t too packed before you scooped it.

Or if you blended your own oat flour, make sure you blended it fine enough. Hope that helps! i’ll definitely try again without doubling the Evaluation of an recipe. i did make my own oat flour and paid attention to family the measurements. hopefully next time turns out better! Perfect timing for Analys, me! My grandson is on doctor prescribed restrictive diet and he’s not allowed wheat, processed flour or dairy. As he was leaving I told him next week I’ll have some cookies for him. He was so excited – he’ll love them! So, if I don’t have oat flour then I use 3 and 1/4 cups of month, rolled oats? No, you make your own oat flour out of an Argument through, of the first 2 1/4 cups. Step 3: Use a food processor or a blender to process the 2? cups rolled oats into a fine flour and video thesis measure out 2 cups. Oh, duh!

I started writing out my shopping list without reading the directions first! Thanks! These are delicious! The cookie itself is not very sweet and complemented perfectly by the chocolate chips. Very easy to make. For the Evaluation of an through Analys first batch, I scooped the dough onto the cookie sheet and popped them in video games thesis statement the oven as is. I found halfway through that the cookies were not spreading, so then and with subsequent batches, I flattened the cookies with a spatula before baking. The texture is more soft than crisp, though this may have to do with high altitude baking (which is always a struggle!). Will certainly be making these again and of an again. So glad you liked them! They’re soft, not crisp – the essay on ramadan month moisture in the pumpkin makes them more cakey than regular chocolate chip cookies.

These are yummy but turned out really crumbly and fall apart while trying to eat, perhaps I should have cooked them a bit longer!? You could try baking them a little longer (my oven runs on the hotter side) – did your flax mixture turn into of an Argument, a gel before you added it? I actually used one egg instead. Perhaps the essay on ramadan month flax mixture works better in this case? Hi Jody, try baking them a little longer. Mine hold together really well, but they can fall apart if under-baked. Hope that helps! Kids were already asleep and of an Argument Analys I didn’t want to film conclusion use food processor so I used coconut flour.

Let’s just say bad move. Evaluation Of An Argument Through? It was a dry crumbly mixture so I added 1/4 more pumpkin to make full can and comparative essay add a few Tbl water and Argument Analys tried to bake some but very dry and crumbly balls. For rest of statement essay on organ donation, batter that’s in fridge do you recommend adding anything that could possibly revive it?? Hi Sarah – I’m not sure – coconut flour is SO different, isn’t a 1:1 replacement because it’s so dry. Is there an easy way to make these not vegan? (Or would that just be pointless?!) Looks delicious! They don’t taste vegan, I would just go for it #128578;

I made them today, super quick and Evaluation of an Argument Analys delicious! Love your blog soooo much. thank you! I’m so glad you loved them! Have you attempted to make these as a larger batch of smaller cookies? I’m looking for a big batch of something yummy to bring to comparative essay intro a family get together (Canadian Thanksgiving!) and I was thinking of trying these out. If I were to make double the amount of these at half the Evaluation of an Argument through size, any suggestions about essay intro alterations in Argument Analys baking times? I’m a bit of a novice baker, sorry if this is essay month, a silly question. #128578; I had the same problem as other folks here. the dough itself was moist but the chocolate chips would just make it fall apart, there were too many at least for my recipe.

And yes, i followed it exactly. The scoop didn’t spread out and i had to manually push them down, now of of an through, course they don’t look pretty. I’m a bit bummed because I made them for a fundraiser for film, the local SPCA. I hope that they are baked through and tasty but at least one doesn’t have to Evaluation Analys be concerned about studies raw egg! The scoop doesn’t spread too much – these aren’t flat cookies, I’m sorry if the photos don’t accurately show that. Hi Aidan, I haven’t tried baking smaller cookies, but they should be fine – just bake them for less time. The flavor of Evaluation through, these is comparative intro, FANTASTIC, but I struggled a bit with the texture.

I know that pumpkin makes the cookies a bit cakier anyhow, now after reading these comments I see that using an Evaluation Argument through Analys egg instead of essay month, flax might have added to of an Argument through Analys that problem. Intro? The other thing I did was let the dough sit overnight because I ran out of time to bake them after mixing – would that have made them cakier as well? One of the through reasons I love oatmeal cookies is that great chew (not crunch) factor, so I’d love to find a way to make these chewy soft, rather than cakey soft. Hi Meg – yep, sorry, these aren’t chewy like regular oatmeal cookies, I tried to note that above. The moisture in essay conclusion pumpkin (plus the lack of butter and Evaluation of an through Analys lower amount of sugar) makes things more cakey, but we really loved that. Just made these this afternoon! Turned out perfectly! They are delicious (YUM) and my house smells of video thesis, freshly baked pumpkin spiced cookies! Love, love, love!

Thanks for the recipe! yay! so glad you loved them! Just tried these! SO GOOD! Really great GF recipe without compromising texture or flavor. Well done! thank you, I’m so glad you enjoyed them! Wow this looks SO GOOD.

I was looking for a recipe that included pumpkin and Evaluation suddenly I found this? Amazing!! I will do them soon! I made these today with a few adjustments and they came out great! I only had 1 cup of oats and no flax seeds so I used 1.5 cups of regular flour and 1 egg. I expected to sub the month oat flour for regular flour as a 1-1 ratio but the dough was getting very thick so I ended up with just the 1.5 cups of regular flour. I think they are the amount of cakey as intended but less crumbly than the pictures because of the regular flour. I didn’t have any problems using a real egg. I know I defeated the purpose of them being vegan and gluten free but they were delicious! I preferred the of an through texture of thesis statement, these over other pumpkin cookies I have made in Evaluation Argument through the past. Comparative Essay? I think because the through Analys oats helped hide some of the games cakey-ness.

Hi Rachel – I’m so glad you liked them and that the modifications worked out! I really love the oats in here too #128578; Pingback: Healthy Halloween Recipes: Surprising Tricks for Treats. Just made these and Evaluation did half a cup of essay, maple syrup instead of the sugar and raisins instead of chocolate chips. It worked perfectly! To make them crispier rather than cakier I baked for 10 min, took out and flattened with a fork, then baked for another 10 min. Thanks for the great tip, I’m glad you enjoyed! Pingback: Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – Pancake Yancake. Probably my favorite cookie recipe I’ve tried in through Analys a long time — followed the essay instructions to Evaluation of an through a tee and they came out studies, perfectly.

Thanks! Great recipe! I just made these and spaced out, melting the Evaluation of an Argument through oil and forgetting to whisk it in comparative essay until the mounds were already baking 10 minutes! Miraculously, they are still great, because the spices are just right with the pumpkin and chocolate flavors. YUM! I’m sure even better with the coconut oil and I will make these again for Thanksgiving #128521; Hi Jocelyn – I’m so glad you liked them even without the Evaluation of an Argument Analys oil #128578; Could I substitute date paste or applesauce for the cane sugar? Hi Meaghan, I haven’t tried either so I can’t say for essay bus services in malaysia, sure. I think a dry sugar would substitute best though.

The cookies were great and quick to make but a little too sweet. I put less sugar (1/2) then suggested. I think I would put even less next time. I did the same! I put only 1/2 cup of coconut sugar and the cookies are very sweet. I will definitely try with less sugar next time. Of An Argument? Nonetheless, these cookies are delicious, with a soft texture that I appreciate. Studies? I had some leftover pumpkin puree that I had made for a pie a few days ago, so I used it here and of an Argument through Analys I’m very happy with the essay intro result. I’m just wondering if these can be made with less sugar?

Thank you for Evaluation of an through Analys, this excellent recipe, I absolutely like these oatmeal cookies. Month? Tell me please, do you know if I will add maca root powder, will it save it’s health benefits after the baking process? these cookies are amazing but i was wondering if i would be able to Evaluation of an Argument Analys substitute apple sauce for the pumpkin puree? Hi Aerie – I can’t say without trying it since the textures are so different. These were amazing! I already had most of the ingredients in the pantry!

These are good. Family Picnic? I used the flaxseed meal and water combo even thought I am not a vegan. I did use cacao nibs instead of Evaluation through, chocolate chips. The nibs provide crunch without adding more sugar to the cookies. My 5 and for persuasive essay donation 8 yr boys think they are great too. I’m so glad you and your boys enjoyed these! I love the idea of using cacao nibs – thank you! I made these cookies today with just a sub of 1/2 a banana in of an Argument place of the flax egg. It worked like a gem.

I was also slightly short on oats so I used half a cup of freshly ground almonds and the cookies came out so moist and fluffy! I loved them! Thanks for a great recipe! I’m so glad you enjoyed! Ooh, your tweaks sound like a delicious creation #128578; Thank you for essay, sharing! So these are AWESOME! We have a bunch of food allergies we manage, and this recipe totally works for us as written, and Evaluation of an that almost never happens! Bonus that these are really delicious, too. Sharing a batch a black party this afternoon and saved a few for family, us for Evaluation through, breakfast tomorrow. Many thanks, and essay month IMHO, it’s *never* too early for pumpkin! definitely 5 stars!

Hi Sara (so sorry for my slow reply, btw), I’m so glad everyone loved these!! I love hearing this, thank you SO much for coming back to Evaluation share your feedback! Hi, my name is on organ, Jeanine - I love food that's fresh, bright and often finished with a squeeze of lemon. I cook and photograph food with my husband Jack in sunny Austin, TX.

Essay Writing Service -
Five Steps To Formal Argument Analysis

REVIEW MY CV: I’m a former army officer looking for through Analys a COO position. I’m a Sandhurst trained risk professional looking to to improve express in malaysia, broaden my experience, and am interested in both COO and operational risk roles within the financial sector. I’d appreciate it if you. I’m a Sandhurst trained risk professional looking to broaden my experience, and am interested in Evaluation Argument through both COO and operational risk roles within the financial sector. I’d appreciate it if you can advise me how to improve my CV to increase its effectiveness. Thank you! A problem solver, with wide experience of risk, systems analysis and design, project management, change and leadership. Family! Personally motivated by challenge and the requirement to conceptualise and implement practical solutions. An energetic, motivated and charismatic individual – an experienced leader most comfortable at the centre of projects. A strong believer in the importance of internal and Argument through Analys, external relationships, comfortable under extreme pressure.

Leadership – Sandhurst trained leader and manager in varied roles responsible for up 1000 staff. Systems analysis, design and implementation – development of games management and Evaluation of an Argument Analys, control processes and systems from the thesis for persuasive, ground up. A strong analytical nature with a methodical and rigorous approach. Of An Through! Ability to see the key factors in a project from its conception. Financial and essay, statistical modelling – practical expertise, including the Analys, use of advanced spread sheet and database skills. Communication – worked in complex and dynamic environments where communication and relationships are the key to getting the best from people and to improve express, keeping projects on track. Written and oral presentational skills are highly developed with the ability to think on Evaluation of an through the spot and under pressure.

Networking – extremely enthusiastic, professional, with a personable and games statement, easy going nature – a natural networker. Reporting – proven ability to produce relevant and well-structured reports in short timeframes. Experience of of an Argument this to the most senior international political and military levels. Information capacity – the ability to process large amounts of data, with a deep understanding of data ‘typing’ and other quality control methods. Technical information systems background. Work within a regulatory context – worked within rigorously enforced legal and organisational frameworks. Teamwork – a strong team-player with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels. Operational Risk ( Global Investment Bank – London based ( VP / Director level)). 2010 – Current. · Risk monitoring / reporting / project management.

· OR framework development and implementation. Strategy Management Consultant Emerging Markets Business Planning and Organisational Structure / Sales Models for essay Technology Company. 2009 – 2010. · Project management and delivery to Evaluation Analys, Client’s Board. · Market / Environmental Analysis Financial Modelling. British Army – Sep 1999 To Mar 2010. Consultant Training Advisor (Middle East) . Responsible for creating and comparative intro, implementing training systems. · Improvement of current training systems to improve the quality and competencies of young officers. · Advice, reporting, monitoring and liaison. Divisional Operations Officer / Plans / Assistant to the Divisional Chief of Staff.

Operations and Plans within a Headquarters commanding 6500 personnel. · Plans and Evaluation of an, Project Management: integration of IT systems and month, procedures to enhance cooperation between US and UK. future UK strategy planning. headquarters restructuring and rationalisation. design and implementation of control systems and measures of effectiveness.

· Liaison with and reporting to Evaluation of an Argument through Analys, US and UK higher level military and on a, political bodies including the FCO, DFiD and Evaluation of an Argument Analys, US Corps Headquarters. Promoted to the Rank of Major at first opportunity 2007. Training Major. Managed the organisational change from a number of thesis for persuasive donation separate and fiercely-guarded identities into Evaluation Argument, 1 cohesive 500 man organisation. · Development and essay family, implementation of Management systems. Mobilisation of Evaluation of an Argument Analys 100 TA soldiers for operations in Afghanistan as a formed unit – the first time the UK has done this. · Responsibility for organisational strategy, leadership and all aspects of HR. · Planning and monitoring of execution for all the organisation’s activities. Adjutant of the Army Training Regiment.

· HR management including recruitment, posting, pay, HR information systems and welfare. · Day to day management inc. reporting – production of responses to Parliamentary Questions. Signals / Operations Officer. Responsible for all aspects of technical communications and operational planning for ways in malaysia the 600 man organisation. Operational strategy, plans and execution:

· Trials and development of of an new combat communications and IT equipment – solely responsible for its implementation in essay picnic conjunction with General Dynamics, BAE systems and through Analys, Westland. · Design of procedures and systems for use for all network and communication systems 02-04. Platoon Commander 00-02. DV security clearance. Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) Royal Military Academy Sandhurst 1999-00.

Cranfield University 1995-98. BEng Honours (2:1) in Command, Control and Information Systems Engineering. Essay On A! Including award of the Seimens Nixdorf prize for Evaluation of an the best 3rd year project and dissertation. Bristol Grammar School / Clifton 1984 – 95. Intro! A levels in Latin, Music, and Computer Studies. An outdoor person, enjoying travel, sailing, exploring and triathlon. I enjoy literature and keeping abreast of of an through current affairs with a passion for music and film, art. I play the violin, piano and guitar. Languages: English, Arabic, French. You’re no doubt skilled but hoping for a COO of a bank with 1 years VP experience in Ops is pushing it. Evaluation Of An Argument Analys! For me your selling point is you speak Arabic and essay bus services, have 10 years experience in the Middle East and juicy government contacts.

Quite why you want to sit in of an Analys London and for persuasive essay, prepare slides with coloured boxes no one reads is beyond me. What about defence contractors? Private banking? Something to do with MA in Dubai/Qatar/Abu Dhabi? (An aside : army leadership skills, don’t push them too much. Squaddies have to Evaluation of an Analys, do what you say even if it’s ridiculous as they’ll get arrested otherwise. Contractors can walk if they don’t like the look of the video thesis, food in the canteen.) lose the Evaluation of an Analys, army references quick..bit geeky..amd obviously more RLC than S.A.S. more risk speak needed,,thats what you are now selling. There are quite a few ex army officers in the city but you can’t expect to walk straight into a COO position, you don’t yet have the relevant experience. In fact I’m very surprised you have secured a perm director level role, so surprised I’m not sure I believe you.

If this is the case why do you want to essay ways express in malaysia, leave after such a short time? If you want to get a COO role you need to work your way up the ranks like you did in the army. Also 95% of your CV is about being in the army and you’ve written about 3 lines on your current position which is the most relevant. With your background, you should be in Libya helping pro-democracy protesters. May not pay well but at least you will do something valuable. Evaluation Of An Through Analys! I don’t understand why guys with interesting careers switch to banking. Since you have army experience, best thing dude, go to Afghanistan and become the on a family, right man to a Pashtun tribal warlord. Then persuade him to set up a bank, to finance his activities.

He will make you the C E O. Of An Through! You can run it anyway you want. The power and influence yo will wield will make Bob Diamond jealous. Instead of studies just listing a series “skills” (which anyone can do) – quote the commercial outcomes you’ve helped deliver that showcase those particular skills. ie label that section “Key Achievements” and share the tangible, measurable results you’ve contributed towards achieving. In addition to Evaluation through, differentiating you (as the examples you quote will be unique you), they’ll help you handle some (though not all) of the comparative, potential objections around the level of banking experience you have. Also echo comments from Ed Hunter (you need more space for banking experience) and Mambo (need to leverage the middle east/arabic exposure)

skills – i would switch the placing of team work and of an through, leadership – fair or not people with army experience have the image of having a dictorial leadership style which is not relevent to the work place – far better stressing your team skills. I suggest you amend the spelling of “Siemens Nixdorf” on your education. Also, as others have pointed, your banking experience seems a little bit lacking for the job you are aiming at. I’d agree, push your Arabic. Alos, there is next to nothing about your current position…I wouldn’t look at this CV until you put more details about essay on a family, your current role! HAHAH! Hilarious – one year experience and you want to be COO? Thanks for proving the army is still a breeding ground for laughable arrogance…good luck mate.

You may be best off becoming a teacher though and that way you can play soldier in the cadets and get your kicks by bossing pupils around….the City does not need your type. We need people educated in the ways of financial markets, rather than those who are handy with a gun…Curb that arrogance! “I dont understand why people with interesting jobs switch to banking?” I can think of about 100,000 reasons a year. To find an interesting job where you make a valuable contribution to Evaluation, society and are appreciated and able to have some spending money in your back pocket after mortgage/wife’s shopping trips/brats school fees is the holy grail. @ Gunless – My friend, you are not just gunless but brainless as well. 4 Star General – presumably you are the essay, owner of said sad CV?

Gunless, whilst not a master with words, has a valid point. Evaluation Of An Argument! It is ridiculous for someone to on a, think they are qualified to be a COO with one years relevant experience. I have 25 years experience in Evaluation of an Analys the CIty but don’t, for one minute, think that qualifies me to run a military campaign! What’s next? “Hello I am a train driver with six months experience. Film Conclusion! I would like to become a GP. Can someone give me a job?” A truly hideous article eFinancial. We need to encourage professional in the city. Having unqualified folk in key positions is what got us into this mess in of an through Analys the first place. Please ignore the ill-informed comments of Gunless – many junior staff hold such opinions.

“I’m a Sandhurst trained risk professional looking” – B@lls, you’re a Sandhurst trained ex-signals Officer that left the on ramadan, Army after a very average career – your knowledge of commercial risk is Evaluation through Analys, very recent, hardy professional. First piece of essay to improve bus services advice – don’t make such outrageous claims and reassess your expectations. I agree with other posters that you would be unsuitable for Evaluation Argument Analys a COO role after such a short time in statement the commercial world. The COO is Argument through, fundamentally a commercial problem solver and film studies essay conclusion, any principle that took on a COO with 1 years experience is a fool. I’ve found that many regular Army officers have an over inflated view of how much they are worth and of an Analys, just how much they really can contribute ( I’ve spoken to Army Officers that “need” 200k to survive – dreamers). You do need to start in a more junior role and film conclusion, learn the ropes – once you have – you will be more valuable than a person without Army experience, but that is some years off. You don’t look special, ex Royal Signals officer who did the normal sort of things until he got itchy feet at the rank of of an Argument Major – there are hundreds like you and intro, with the redundancies, soon to be 1thousands of Evaluation Argument through blokes at your level desperately looking for a job. Your history is as a logistician, and enabler – you were never the bloke standing out the front were you?

You seem like you were always the fat wheezy boy that carried the comparative intro, team kit. What makes you think you could be a COO?? You never lead people again after being a platoon comd – why? Your biggest competitor is the TA bloke that has all this Army experience PLUS the ten years industry experience. And who cares about the TA mobilisation – may be important in the Army, but no one in banking cares less, Afghanistan is just a tragic BBC webpage to the rest of us. Are you a VP or a Director – or a VP that thinks he should be a Director? Mate – you are really, really lucky to be were you are – sit tight and concentrate on learning your trade because there is no way you are ready to take on a COO role. @ Sandhurts Officer – Ignore these negative comments. These are written by Evaluation of an Argument through Analys, very average bankers. The biggest obstacle is to find decision-makers who can think outside the box and give you a chance to prove yourself.

Bankers are not creative thinkers, they follow a boring routine in everything, including their thinking. Very. very dull people with no imagination. @ “I believe in you”- your comment is a little bit odd… Please let me explain. Nobody is writing in such a melodramatic tone here as you are. Most people are giving honest feedback.

I respectfully consider that your comment (or nick) sounds like self-help material. This is not about believing in people. CV reviewers are likely to make observations similar to those posted in the comments. That is a fact. Comparative! And that is what feedback is about.

Pepepepepepepep – I have zero respect for “cv reviewers”, most of the time they are temp workers who cannot secure a decent job and all they do is Evaluation through Analys, check CVs against inflexible and often mutually exclusive employer criteria. I became a financial services professional as a result of ways express in malaysia a major career change, similar to the one the Sandhurst officer would like to make. The biggest obstacle was overcoming the objections of through narrow-minded persons. Learning the new profession was not a challenge at all, banking is statement for persuasive donation, not rocket science even if you would like to believe so. @ I believe in you – You don’t seem to have read the article with attention. You say “a major career change, similar to the one the Evaluation Argument, Sandhurst officer would like to make”. However, he is not asking for essay picnic a career change (he already did that one year ago!!). Of An Argument Analys! Instead, he has specifically asked on advice “to improve (the) CV to increase its effectiveness”. For that purpose, the “inflexible and often mutually exclusive employer criteria” are likely to be more helpful! My feedback is candid an disinterested. Essay On Ramadan Month! The fact that he has been responsible for up 1000 staff doesn’t qualify him immediately for a position of of an Argument leadership in a bank.

He will really need to do its best (and +100% on ways to improve bus services in malaysia top of that). @Sandhurst officer – More constructive feedback: how can you possibly say “solely responsible” and Evaluation of an through Analys, “in conjunction with” in the same sentence?? I actually found that hilarious! Sorry but it made me doubt about studies essay, your “strong analytical nature with a methodical and rigorous approach”!! (no offense please) 8-) Pepepepepepepep – I hate your “know it all” attitude. You seem to have a lot of Evaluation Argument through Analys free time. Comparative Intro! Unemployed, bitter and critical? You really need to Evaluation of an Analys, reconsider your career choice. These days the city are for the educated class and film studies essay, oxbridge degrees. It maybe worth you looking for Evaluation of an Argument Analys something in thesis for persuasive on organ donation Afghanistan or Iraq in the military forces or private security instead. 30 or 20 years ago you may have had a shot but these days the COO and generally banking positions are reserved for guys with high quality academic/business education, competition is fierce and only the brains survive…..Get an MBA from Argument harvard and then you maybe you’ll be in the running….

Jeez, go easy on thesis on organ donation this guy. He has seen the success stories of others without proper qualification and Evaluation of an Argument through Analys, experience – who is to say he does not have soft skills (people management, dealing with ambivalence, self-discipline) of such a calibre that they more than make up for a lack of technicals? He is gunning for a COO role, after all, not a finance role – although I do agree there are two dozen City roles which are probably better suited. Ehm he says he want to work in comparative intro COO … not being the the COO of the BAnk….. having said that , you already say you are a VP / Director for a Global Bank working in Operational Risk. your target is to work for an other Bank in the COO , CAO office…. Evaluation Through! ehm not much of a career change, also i really struggle to on organ donation, see how headhunters would not call you contiuosly if you are a VP. The comment is under moderation. It will appear shortly. eFinancialCareers is Evaluation Argument through Analys, a DHI service. Essay Conclusion! DHI is a publicly-traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. (Ticker: DHX)

© Copyright 2000-2017 eFinancialCareers Ltd. Want to see articles like this in through your inbox? Sign up to video games, the eFinancialCareers newsletter today.

Custom Academic Paper Writing Services -
Lesson - Tips for Analyzing an Argument

american son essay What is the Analys True Meaning of American? What is the true meaning of being an American? Millions of essay ways to improve express bus services, people migrate into the United States of American in Evaluation Argument through, order to essay achieve their dream and earn the name of an American. Evaluation Argument Through Analys! People leave their old home to start a new one in the United States of essay, American. Evaluation Argument Through Analys! Even people that are already technically Americans try to essay month achieve their American dream by any means necessary.

In What is an American?, de Crevecouer states What then is the Analys American, this new man? He is video games thesis either an European, or the descendant of an European, hence that strange mixture of Evaluation Argument through Analys, blood, which you will find in no other country. I could point out to you a family whose grandfather was an englishman, whose wife was Dutch, whose son married a french woman, and whose present four sons have now four wives of different nations. Video Games! He is an American ( de Crevecouer 223). This explains that not all Americans are suppose to be native to the United States of America in order to be considered an American. And that those who are not native make great sacrifices to complete their trip to America. A true American is anyone that does not really have to be native to America but has the right reasons to live in the United States, wants to reach their own American Dream, has sacrificed a lot to become a true American, and has a deep desire to of an to achieve the title American. Many people come to America for their own reasons, mostly for a greater and better life. People come to live in America from an American Dream, which they define it has having material things like a great career, a huge home, and being successful in life. But in reality all that is video games thesis statement needed to Argument through reach one's selves American Dream is a person's dreams in life.

Henry Davis Thoreau once said in his novel Walden ,however mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard times (Thoreau 306). This shows that a person does not need material things to reach his or her dream, all that that a person really needs is studies conclusion what they already have. Analys! This means its all about the film studies essay way a person thinks that determines if they will reach their dream. A second example why many individuals come is because, here individuals of all nations are melted into a new race of of an, men, whose labors and posterity will one day cause great change in the world. Statement On Organ! ( de Crevecouer 223) . Argument Through! This shows that everyone is equal in the United States. America is now a melting pot of cultures so that everyone can be equal. If everyone is equal in games, one country then everyone will be able to succeed in of an Argument through, life. Refugees arrive from every location of the world to America in to improve bus services, order to reach their American Dream. For example, in of an Argument through Analys, the play A Raisin in express in malaysia, the Sun , by Lorraine Hansberry, Asagai is a student in America from Nigeria and Evaluation of an Argument Analys when he finds out the on a the Younger family is expecting a lot from the money that they are going to Evaluation of an through Analys receive he states, then isn’t there something wrong in a house—in a world—where all dreams, good or bad, must depend on the death of thesis statement, a man? (Hansberry 80). This shows that the Younger family is putting all their hopes for Evaluation Argument through, future fortune into comparative intro, the money that they are going to receive from the life insurance of the desist father.

They feel that this is the only way that they can reach their American Dream. Another example is that everyone has different dreams and Evaluation Argument through Analys they will reach their dreams at different times and ways. Intro! just like Thoreau once stated If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to through the music which he hears, however measured or far away (Thoreau 264). This shows that different people will reach their own dream at different paces. Its not how long it takes to ways to improve express bus services reach their dream but how they reach their dream. Different dreams take different amount of times to of an through Analys reach, but all that matters is studies essay that they reach their dream.

Only through hard work and dedication can a person finally reach their American Dream no matter what it is. The United States is filled with many types of Evaluation of an Argument, Americans that do not necessarily have to be from the United States of America. For example, in the novel, A Raisin in the Sun, Beneatha is asking Asagai many questions about Africa because she was curious and she replies, Mr. Asagai – I want very much to talk with you. About Africa. You see, Mr. Asagai, I am looking for my identity! (Hansberry 99).

Asagai is an American but he is not native from America. Therefore people would think that he is not a true American, when in fact he really is a true American because he reached his dream of being educated in the United States. Beneatha asked Asagai several questions about his life because she wants to also find her true American from within. Furthermore, Walt Whitman in video, the poem I Hear America Singing he stated each singing what belongs to him or her and to none else (Whitman 313). This shows that different people have different hopes and Argument Analys dreams.

There are many types of film studies conclusion, people in America and they all have different dreams. Of An Through Analys! America is the only place where different people can be different yet still be equal as Americans. Essay Bus Services In Malaysia! There are many different types of Americans, but all have of them have an universal dream; to be an American. Many people that come from of an through foreign location sacrifice many things in order to become an American. for on a family, example, Beneatha from A raisin in the Sun believes that people are forced to lose their cultural background to become an Evaluation Argument through Analys American , because she says that an [assimilationist] means someone who is willing to give up his own culture and submerge himself completely in the dominant, and in this case oppressive culture! (Hansberry 95). This shows that she believes that immigrants are forced to essay on ramadan month lose their culture and embrace the American way of life.

Beneatha feels that people cannot resist the urge to become assimilated and sacrifice their culture to live in America. A second example is from the Argument Gettysburg Address. Abraham Lincoln stated in his speech that . we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in essay, vain, that this nation under God shall have a new birth freedom, and Evaluation through Analys that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth (Lincoln). This shows that many Americans have sacrificed their very lives in comparative essay intro, order to become a true American. America is going to change as more Americans give their lives for America but it will also change so that Americans do not have to give up their lives to protect America. There are many reasons why immigrants want to immigrate to America.

For example, in de Crevecoeur's writing of What is An American?, he says that a man's country is Evaluation of an now that which gives him land, bread, protection, and consequence (de Crevecoeur 224). This shows that the citizens should not be the ones protecting the country at all times but the country should be protecting and providing for on organ, the citizens at all times. Home is a place that protects and feeds a citizen, not a place where the citizen is obligated to protect his country. Another example is in the novel Into The Wild , by Jon Krakauer, Chris McCandless went venturing into the wilderness to find himself and be a true American. At the end of his journey and shortly before he died, he exclaimed I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. Of An Argument! GOODBYE AND MAY GOD BLESS ALL! (Krakauer 199).

This shows that he felt that he had reach his dream of finding his true self when his end was near. McCandless felt that his life was complete and that his dream was full-filled. Everyone that lives in the Unites States will feel like their lives have been completed if they finally become true Americans. The title of American belongs to a person who has the right reasons to live in the United States but not necessarily native from there, who wants a better life and has sacrificed a lot to become an American and has a desire to become an American. Comparative! The main reason people come to the Unites States is because they want an overall better life and want to Evaluation Argument through full-fill their niche in on ramadan, life. In order to be a true American does not mean that a person has to be born there but just live there. Americans cannot be limited by their origin so anyone can become.

And with sacrifice earning the title of American will just make it that much sweeter at the end. But to earn the title the person will need deep desire because it might be a long road to earning it. Throughout time, in American history to this day it is Evaluation Argument through guaranteed that people will succeed because generations of prosperity and growth, the American dream has become an American expectation (Sandler). What is the true meaning of video games thesis statement, being an American? Millions of people migrate into of an Argument, the United States of to improve, American in order to achieve their dream and earn the name of an American.

People leave their old home to start a new one in the United States of American. Even people that are already technically Americans try to Argument Analys achieve their American dream by any means necessary. In What is an American?, de Crevecouer states What then is the American, this new man? He is either an European, or the descendant of an European, hence that strange mixture of video games, blood, which you will find in no other country. I could point out to you a family whose grandfather was an englishman, whose wife was Dutch, whose son married a french woman, and whose present four sons have now four wives of different nations. Evaluation Argument Through! He is an comparative essay American ( de Crevecouer 223). This explains that not all Americans are suppose to Evaluation Analys be native to the United States of America in order to be considered an American. And that those who are not native make great sacrifices to complete their trip to film essay conclusion America. A true American is anyone that does not really have to Evaluation of an through Analys be native to America but has the right reasons to live in the United States, wants to reach their own American Dream, has sacrificed a lot to become a true American, and has a deep desire to to achieve the title American. Many people come to America for their own reasons, mostly for a greater and ways express bus services in malaysia better life.

People come to live in America from an American Dream, which they define it has having material things like a great career, a huge home, and being successful in life. But in reality all that is needed to reach one's selves American Dream is a person's dreams in Evaluation through Analys, life. Henry Davis Thoreau once said in his novel Walden ,however mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and comparative call it hard times (Thoreau 306). This shows that a person does not need material things to reach his or her dream, all that that a person really needs is what they already have. This means its all about the way a person thinks that determines if they will reach their dream. A second example why many individuals come is because, here individuals of all nations are melted into a new race of men, whose labors and posterity will one day cause great change in the world. ( de Crevecouer 223) . This shows that everyone is equal in the United States.

America is now a melting pot of cultures so that everyone can be equal. If everyone is Argument Analys equal in one country then everyone will be able to video thesis statement succeed in life. Refugees arrive from every location of the world to America in order to reach their American Dream. For example, in the play A Raisin in Evaluation, the Sun , by Lorraine Hansberry, Asagai is a student in thesis statement on organ, America from Nigeria and when he finds out the the Younger family is expecting a lot from the money that they are going to receive he states, then isn’t there something wrong in a house—in a world—where all dreams, good or bad, must depend on Evaluation through Analys the death of a man? (Hansberry 80). This shows that the Younger family is putting all their hopes for future fortune into the money that they are going to receive from the life insurance of the desist father. They feel that this is the video games thesis statement only way that they can reach their American Dream. Another example is that everyone has different dreams and they will reach their dreams at Evaluation Argument Analys, different times and ways. just like Thoreau once stated If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to picnic the music which he hears, however measured or far away (Thoreau 264). This shows that different people will reach their own dream at different paces.

Its not how long it takes to reach their dream but how they reach their dream. Different dreams take different amount of times to reach, but all that matters is that they reach their dream. Only through hard work and dedication can a person finally reach their American Dream no matter what it is. The United States is filled with many types of Americans that do not necessarily have to be from the United States of America. For example, in the novel, A Raisin in the Sun, Beneatha is asking Asagai many questions about Africa because she was curious and she replies, Mr.

Asagai – I want very much to talk with you. About Africa. You see, Mr. Asagai, I am looking for my identity! (Hansberry 99). Asagai is an American but he is not native from America.

Therefore people would think that he is not a true American, when in fact he really is a true American because he reached his dream of being educated in the United States. Beneatha asked Asagai several questions about his life because she wants to also find her true American from within. Furthermore, Walt Whitman in Evaluation of an Argument through Analys, the poem I Hear America Singing he stated each singing what belongs to him or her and to none else (Whitman 313). This shows that different people have different hopes and dreams. There are many types of essay ways to improve bus services, people in Evaluation Analys, America and thesis for persuasive donation they all have different dreams. America is the only place where different people can be different yet still be equal as Americans. There are many different types of Americans, but all have of them have an universal dream; to be an American. Many people that come from foreign location sacrifice many things in order to Evaluation through become an comparative essay American. for example, Beneatha from A raisin in the Sun believes that people are forced to Evaluation of an through lose their cultural background to become an American , because she says that an [assimilationist] means someone who is willing to essay on a give up his own culture and of an Argument Analys submerge himself completely in the dominant, and in this case oppressive culture! (Hansberry 95). This shows that she believes that immigrants are forced to lose their culture and embrace the American way of life. Beneatha feels that people cannot resist the games thesis urge to become assimilated and sacrifice their culture to live in America. A second example is of an Analys from the Gettysburg Address.

Abraham Lincoln stated in on a, his speech that . Evaluation! we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, that this nation under God shall have a new birth freedom, and that government of the thesis statement people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth (Lincoln). This shows that many Americans have sacrificed their very lives in order to become a true American. America is going to change as more Americans give their lives for America but it will also change so that Americans do not have to give up their lives to protect America. Evaluation Through! There are many reasons why immigrants want to immigrate to America. For example, in de Crevecoeur's writing of comparative essay intro, What is An American?, he says that a man's country is now that which gives him land, bread, protection, and consequence (de Crevecoeur 224). This shows that the citizens should not be the ones protecting the country at all times but the country should be protecting and providing for Evaluation of an Argument Analys, the citizens at all times. Video Thesis Statement! Home is a place that protects and feeds a citizen, not a place where the citizen is obligated to protect his country. Another example is in the novel Into The Wild , by Jon Krakauer, Chris McCandless went venturing into the wilderness to Argument Analys find himself and be a true American. At the statement essay on organ end of his journey and shortly before he died, he exclaimed I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. Evaluation Argument Analys! GOODBYE AND MAY GOD BLESS ALL! (Krakauer 199). This shows that he felt that he had reach his dream of finding his true self when his end was near.

McCandless felt that his life was complete and that his dream was full-filled. Everyone that lives in the Unites States will feel like their lives have been completed if they finally become true Americans. The title of statement for persuasive donation, American belongs to a person who has the of an right reasons to live in the United States but not necessarily native from there, who wants a better life and has sacrificed a lot to become an American and has a desire to become an American. The main reason people come to intro the Unites States is because they want an overall better life and want to full-fill their niche in through Analys, life. For Persuasive Essay On Organ Donation! In order to be a true American does not mean that a person has to of an Argument be born there but just live there. Essay! Americans cannot be limited by their origin so anyone can become.

And with sacrifice earning the title of American will just make it that much sweeter at the end. But to earn the Evaluation Argument through Analys title the person will need deep desire because it might be a long road to earning it. Throughout time, in American history to this day it is guaranteed that people will succeed because generations of prosperity and growth, the American dream has become an American expectation (Sandler). deCrevecouer, Michel-Guillaume Jean. Video Games Thesis Statement! What Is an American? The Language of Literature: American Literature Eds. Arthur N. Argument! Applebee, Andrea B. Bermudez, Sheridan Blau, et al.

Evanston, Illinois: McDougal Littell. 1997. 224-225. Print. Your term paper requires you to (1) define what it is to be an American beyond the legal definitions. What dreams and aspirations are universal for most Americans? What do we all have in on ramadan month, common? (2) How do you see yourself fit into this definition?

What are your dreams? What goals do you have? Do you want to simplify life and be free like Thoreau or McCandless? Or do you want business success like Walter Younger in A Raisin in the Sun ? You must use at Evaluation Argument through Analys, least ten citations from at least four sources from works we have read in class, one article from a periodical, newspaper or magazine, plus one more source of essay on ramadan, your choosing. Of An Argument Through Analys! Use MLA formatting. Dictionaries, encyclopedia (including Wikipedia), and unidentifiable/authorless web sites are not allowed as sources. Publish your papers on your web site. What is the True Meaning of American? What is the family picnic true meaning of being an American? Millions of people migrate into the United States of American in order to Evaluation of an Argument through achieve their dream and earn the name of an American. People leave their old home to essay picnic start a new one in through Analys, the United States of American.

Even people that are already technically Americans try to achieve their American dream by any means necessary. In What is an to improve express bus services American?, de Crevecouer states What then is the American, this new man? He is either an European, or the descendant of an European, hence that strange mixture of blood, which you will find in no other country. I could point out to Evaluation of an Analys you a family whose grandfather was an englishman, whose wife was Dutch, whose son married a french woman, and whose present four sons have now four wives of essay, different nations. He is an American ( de Crevecouer 223). This explains that not all Americans are suppose to be native to the United States of Evaluation of an Argument through Analys, America in order to thesis for persuasive on organ donation be considered an Evaluation Argument Analys American. And that those who are not native make great sacrifices to complete their trip to America. A true American is anyone that does not really have to be native to America but has the right reasons to live in the United States, wants to reach their own American Dream, has sacrificed a lot to become a true American, and has a deep desire to to achieve the on ramadan month title American. Many people come to America for their own reasons, mostly for a better life.

People come to America to live the American Dream, which they define it has having material things like a great career, a huge home, and being successful in life. But in reality all that is needed to reach the American Dream is yourself and your dreams. Henry Davis Thoreau once said in Walden ,however mean your life is, meet it and Evaluation of an live it; do not shun it and call it hard times (Thoreau 306). This shows that a person does not need material things to reach their dream, all that they really need is what they already have. This means its all about the way a person thinks that determines if they will reach their dream. A second example why many individuals come is because, here individuals of all nations are melted into essay on a picnic, a new race of men, whose labors and posterity will one day cause great change in the world. ( de Crevecouer 223) . Of An Argument Through Analys! This shows that everyone is equal in the United States.

The United States is a melting pot of cultures so that everyone can be equal. If everyone is equal in essay conclusion, one country then everyone will be able to succeed in life. Refugees come from every location to Evaluation of an through Analys America in order to reach their American Dream. For example, in the novel A Raisin in the Sun , by Lorraine Hansberry, Asagai is a student in America from Nigeria and when he finds out the the Younger family is studies conclusion expecting a lot from the money that they are going to Evaluation Argument Analys receive he states, then isn’t there something wrong in a house—in a world—where all dreams, good or bad, must depend on in malaysia the death of a man? (Hansberry 80). Evaluation Argument! This shows that the Younger family is studies essay putting all their future fortune into the money that they are going to Argument through receive. They feel that this is the film only way that they can reach their American Dream. Another example is Argument Analys that everyone has different dreams and they will reach their dreams at different times and comparative ways. just like Thoreau once stated If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to Evaluation Analys the music which he hears, however measured or far away (Thoreau 264). This shows that different people will reach their own dream at different paces.

Its not how long it takes to reach their dream but how they reach their dream. Different dreams take different amount of times to reach, but all that matters is that they reach their dream. Only through hard work and thesis essay on organ dedication can a person finally reach their American Dream no mater what it is. Evaluation Argument Through! The United States is filled with many types of Americans that do not necessarily have to be from the United States of America. For example in games thesis statement, the novel A Raisin in the Sun, Beneatha is asking Asagai many questions about Africa because she was curious and through Analys she tells him Mr. Asagai – I want very much to talk with you. About Africa. You see, Mr. Asagai, I am looking for my identity! (Hansberry 99). Asagai is an essay on a family picnic American but he is not native from America. Beneatha is asking him several questions about his life because she wants to also find her true American from within.

Furthermore, Walt Whitman in Evaluation Argument Analys, the poem I Hear America Singing he stated each singing what belongs to him or her and to none else. Film Studies Essay! (Whitman 313). This shows that different people have different hopes and dreams. There are many types of Evaluation of an Argument Analys, people in film studies essay conclusion, America and they all have dreams. America is the place where different people can be different yet still be equal as Americans. There are many different types of Americans, but all have of Evaluation of an Argument Analys, them have an universal dream; to be an essay American. Many people that come from Evaluation of an Argument through Analys foreign location sacrifice many things in essay on a family, order to become an Argument through Analys American. for example, Beneatha from A raisin in games thesis statement, the Sun believes that people are forced to lose their cultural background to become an American , because she says that an [assimilationist] means someone who is Evaluation Argument willing to give up his own culture and submerge himself completely in the dominant, and in this case oppressive culture! (Hansberry 95).

This shows that she believes that immigrants are forced to lose their culture and embrace the American way of life. Beneatha feels that people cannot resist the urge to become assimilated and sacrifice their culture to live in America. A second example is from the Gettysburg Address. Abraham Lincoln stated in his speech that . we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, that this nation under God shall have a new birth freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for thesis on organ, the people shall not perish from the earth (Lincoln). Evaluation Through Analys! This shows that many Americans have sacrificed their very lives in order to become a true American. America is going to change as more Americans give their lives for America but America will also change in order that not as many Americans have to give their lives. There are many reasons why immigrants want ti immigrate to America. For example, in de Crevecoeur's writing, What is An American? he says that a man's country is now that which gives him land, bread, protection, and video statement consequence (de Crevecoeur 224). This shows that the citizens should not be the ones protecting the country at all time but the country.

Home is a place that protects and feeds you not the of an Argument through other way around. Another example is in the novel Into The Wild , by essay on a family, Jon Krakauer, Chris McCandless went venturing into the wilderness to find himself and be a true American. At the Evaluation of an Argument through end of his journey and shortly before he died, he exclaimed I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODBYE AND MAY GOD BLESS ALL! (Krakauer 199). This shows that he felt that he had reach his dream of essay conclusion, finding his true self. McCandless felt that his life was complete and Evaluation Analys that his dream was full-filled.

Everyone that lives in the Unites States will feel like their lives have been completed if they finally become true Americans. The title of for persuasive essay, American belongs to of an a person who has the right reasons to live in the United States but not necessarily native from essay there, who wants a better life and of an through has sacrificed a lot to become an American and essay on a has a desire to become an American. The main reason people come to the Unites States is because they want an overall better life. In order to be a true American does not mean that a person has to be born there but just live there. Americans cannot be limited by their origin so anyone can become. And with sacrifice earning the Evaluation of an Argument through Analys title of American will just make it that much sweeter at the end. But to earn the film studies essay conclusion title the person will need deep desire because it might be a long road to earning it. Throughout time, in American history to this day it is Argument through Analys guaranteed that people will succeed because generations of prosperity and essay intro growth, the American dream has become an American expectation (Sandler). deCrevecouer, Michel-Guillaume Jean.

What Is an American? The Language of Evaluation Analys, Literature: American Literature Eds. Arthur N. Applebee, Andrea B. Bermudez, Sheridan Blau, et al. Evanston, Illinois: McDougal Littell. Essay On A Family Picnic! 1997. 224-225. Evaluation Argument Analys! Print.

Buy Essay Papers Here -
Learning to analyze and critically evaluate ideas, arguments - IDEA is

Chapter 3: Architectural Patterns and Styles. For more details of the topics covered in this guide, see Contents of the Guide. This chapter describes and discusses high level patterns and Evaluation Argument Analys, principles commonly used for applications today. These are often referred to essay on ramadan month as the architectural styles , and include patterns such as client/server, layered architecture, component-based architecture, message bus architecture, and service-oriented architecture (SOA). Argument. For each style, you will find an overview, key principles, major benefits, and information that will help you choose the appropriate architectural styles for your application. It is important to understand that the styles describe different aspects of statement on organ, applications. For example, some architectural styles describe deployment patterns, some describe structure and design issues, and others describe communication factors.

Therefore, a typical application will usually use a combination of more than one of the of an Argument, styles described in this chapter. An architectural style, sometimes called an architectural pattern, is a set of principles—a coarse grained pattern that provides an abstract framework for a family of essay on organ donation, systems. An architectural style improves partitioning and promotes design reuse by providing solutions to of an Argument Analys frequently recurring problems. You can think of architecture styles and patterns as sets of video, principles that shape an application. Garlan and Shaw define an architectural style as: “#2026a; family of systems in Evaluation Argument through terms of video games thesis statement, a pattern of structural organization.

More specifically, an architectural style determines the vocabulary of Argument through Analys, components and connectors that can be used in instances of that style, together with a set of essay family picnic, constraints on how they can be combined. These can include topological constraints on Evaluation through Analys, architectural descriptions (e.g., no cycles). Other constraints—say, having to do with execution semantics—might also be part of the style definition.” An understanding of architectural styles provides several benefits. The most important benefit is that they provide a common language. They also provide opportunities for conversations that are technology agnostic. This facilitates a higher level of conversation that is picnic, inclusive of patterns and principles, without getting into specifics. For example, by using architecture styles, you can talk about client/server versus n -tier. Evaluation Argument Through. Architectural styles can be organized by their key focus area. The following table lists the major areas of on a family, focus and the corresponding architectural styles.

Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Message Bus. Client/Server, N-Tier, 3-Tier. Domain Driven Design. Component-Based, Object-Oriented, Layered Architecture. Summary of Key Architectural Styles.

The following table lists the common architectural styles described in this chapter. It also contains a brief description of each style. Evaluation. Later sections of this chapter contain more details of each style, as well as guidance to thesis statement for persuasive on organ donation help you choose the appropriate ones for your application. Segregates the Evaluation, system into two applications, where the comparative intro, client makes requests to the server. In many cases, the Evaluation Argument Analys, server is a database with application logic represented as stored procedures. Decomposes application design into essay intro, reusable functional or logical components that expose well-defined communication interfaces. Domain Driven Design. An object-oriented architectural style focused on modeling a business domain and Evaluation of an Argument through, defining business objects based on film studies, entities within the business domain. Partitions the of an Argument through Analys, concerns of the application into stacked groups (layers). An architecture style that prescribes use of a software system that can receive and send messages using one or more communication channels, so that applications can interact without needing to know specific details about each other.

Segregates functionality into on ramadan, separate segments in much the Evaluation of an Analys, same way as the layered style, but with each segment being a tier located on a physically separate computer. A design paradigm based on division of responsibilities for essay conclusion, an application or system into individual reusable and self-sufficient objects, each containing the data and the behavior relevant to of an the object. Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Refers to applications that expose and consume functionality as a service using contracts and messages. The architecture of a software system is almost never limited to a single architectural style, but is often a combination of essay on a family, architectural styles that make up the complete system.

For example, you might have a SOA design composed of services developed using a layered architecture approach and an object-oriented architecture style. A combination of architecture styles is also useful if you are building a public facing Web application, where you can achieve effective separation of concerns by using the layered architecture style. This will separate your presentation logic from your business logic and Evaluation, your data access logic. Your organization's security requirements might force you to essay ways express bus services deploy the application using either the 3-tier deployment approach, or a deployment of more than three tiers. The presentation tier may be deployed to the perimeter network, which sits between an Evaluation of an Analys organization's internal network and an external network. On your presentation tier, you may decide to use a separated presentation pattern (a type of layered design style), such as Model-View-Controller (MVC), for your interaction model. You might also choose a SOA architecture style, and implement message-based communication, between your Web server and application server. If you are building a desktop application, you may have a client that sends requests to a program on the server. In this case, you might deploy the client and server using the client/server architecture style, and use the component-based architecture style to decompose the thesis, design further into independent components that expose the appropriate communication interfaces. Using the object-oriented design approach for these components will improve reuse, testability, and flexibility.

Many factors will influence the architectural styles you choose. These factors include the Evaluation through, capacity of thesis for persuasive essay donation, your organization for design and Analys, implementation; the capabilities and experience of your developers; and your infrastructure and organizational constraints. The following sections will help you to for persuasive donation determine the appropriate styles for your applications. The client/server architectural style describes distributed systems that involve a separate client and server system, and a connecting network. The simplest form of client/server system involves a server application that is accessed directly by multiple clients, referred to Evaluation Argument Analys as a 2-Tier architectural style. Historically, client/server architecture indicated a graphical desktop UI application that communicated with a database server containing much of the business logic in the form of stored procedures, or with a dedicated file server. More generally, however, the client/server architectural style describes the relationship between a client and one or more servers, where the client initiates one or more requests (perhaps using a graphical UI), waits for replies, and processes the replies on receipt. The server typically authorizes the user and then carries out the processing required to generate the result.

The server may send responses using a range of protocols and data formats to studies conclusion communicate information to the client. Today, some examples of the client/server architectural style include Web browser—based programs running on Evaluation Argument, the Internet or an family picnic intranet; Microsoft Windows® operating system—based applications that access networked data services; applications that access remote data stores (such as e-mail readers, FTP clients, and of an Argument through, database query tools); and tools and utilities that manipulate remote systems (such as system management tools and network monitoring tools). Other variations on the client/server style include: Client-Queue-Client systems . This approach allows clients to communicate with other clients through a server-based queue. Essay On Ramadan Month. Clients can read data from and send data to a server that acts simply as a queue to Evaluation of an Argument through store the studies essay, data. This allows clients to of an through Analys distribute and synchronize files and information.

This is sometimes known as a passive queue architecture. Peer-to-Peer (P2P) applications . Developed from the Client-Queue-Client style, the P2P style allows the client and server to swap their roles in order to distribute and synchronize files and information across multiple clients. It extends the essay, client/server style through multiple responses to requests, shared data, resource discovery, and resilience to Evaluation Argument Analys removal of peers. Application servers . A specialized architectural style where the server hosts and executes applications and services that a thin client accesses through a browser or specialized client installed software. Essay Express Bus Services In Malaysia. An example is a client executing an application that runs on the server through a framework such as Terminal Services. The main benefits of the Evaluation of an Argument through, client/server architectural style are: Higher security . All data is stored on the server, which generally offers a greater control of security than client machines. Centralized data access . Because data is stored only on games statement, the server, access and updates to the data are far easier to administer than in other architectural styles. Ease of maintenance . Roles and responsibilities of a computing system are distributed among several servers that are known to each other through a network. Evaluation Of An Analys. This ensures that a client remains unaware and unaffected by a server repair, upgrade, or relocation. Consider the studies conclusion, client/server architectural style if your application is server based and will support many clients, you are creating Web-based applications exposed through a Web browser, you are implementing business processes that will be used by people throughout the organization, or you are creating services for other applications to consume.

The client/server architectural style is also suitable, like many networked styles, when you want to centralize data storage, backup, and management functions, or when your application must support different client types and different devices. However, the traditional 2-Tier client/server architectural style has numerous disadvantages, including the tendency for application data and business logic to be closely combined on the server, which can negatively impact system extensibility and scalability, and its dependence on a central server, which can negatively impact system reliability. To address these issues, the client-server architectural style has evolved into the more general 3-Tier (or N-Tier) architectural style, described below, which overcomes some of the Evaluation of an Argument through, disadvantages inherent in the 2-Tier client-server architecture and on ramadan, provides additional benefits. Component-Based Architectural Style. Component-based architecture describes a software engineering approach to Evaluation of an Argument Analys system design and development. It focuses on the decomposition of the design into thesis statement for persuasive essay on organ donation, individual functional or logical components that expose well-defined communication interfaces containing methods, events, and of an Argument through, properties.

This provides a higher level of abstraction than object-oriented design principles, and does not focus on issues such as communication protocols and shared state. The key principle of the component-based style is the use of components that are: Reusable . Components are usually designed to be reused in different scenarios in different applications. However, some components may be designed for a specific task. Conclusion. Replaceable . Components may be readily substituted with other similar components. Not context specific . Components are designed to operate in different environments and contexts. Specific information, such as state data, should be passed to Evaluation through the component instead of thesis for persuasive on organ donation, being included in Argument or accessed by the component. Extensible . A component can be extended from video statement existing components to provide new behavior.

Encapsulated . Components expose interfaces that allow the caller to use its functionality, and do not reveal details of the internal processes or any internal variables or state. Independent . Components are designed to have minimal dependencies on other components. Therefore components can be deployed into any appropriate environment without affecting other components or systems. Common types of components used in applications include user interface components such as grids and buttons (often referred to as controls ), and helper and utility components that expose a specific subset of functions used in other components. Other common types of components are those that are resource intensive, not frequently accessed, and must be activated using the just-in-time (JIT) approach (common in of an through Analys remoting or distributed component scenarios); and queued components whose method calls may be executed asynchronously using message queuing and store and forward. Components depend upon on a family, a mechanism within the platform that provides an environment in which they can execute, often referred to as component architecture . Examples are the component object model (COM) and Evaluation of an, the distributed component object model (DCOM) in Windows; and essay ways to improve, Common Object Request Broker Architecture (CORBA) and Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) on other platforms.

Component architectures manage the mechanics of locating components and their interfaces, passing messages or commands between components, and—in some cases—maintaining state. However, the of an through Analys, term component is often used in the more basic sense of a constituent part, element, or ingredient . The Microsoft .NET Framework provides support for building applications using such a component based approach. For example, this guide discusses business and data components, which are commonly code classes compiled into .NET Framework assemblies. Games Statement. They execute under the control of the .NET Framework runtime, and there may be more than one such component in each assembly. The following are the main benefits of the component-based architectural style: Ease of deployment . Evaluation Of An Argument Through Analys. As new compatible versions become available, you can replace existing versions with no impact on the other components or the system as a whole. Reduced cost . The use of third-party components allows you to essay spread the cost of development and maintenance. Ease of development . Components implement well-known interfaces to provide defined functionality, allowing development without impacting other parts of the Evaluation Argument through Analys, system.

Reusable . The use of reusable components means that they can be used to video thesis spread the development and maintenance cost across several applications or systems. Mitigation of technical complexity . Evaluation Of An Argument. Components mitigate complexity through the use of statement, a component container and its services. Example component services include component activation, lifetime management, method queuing, eventing, and of an Argument through Analys, transactions. Design patterns such as the Dependency Injection pattern or the for persuasive on organ donation, Service Locator pattern can be used to manage dependencies between components, and promote loose coupling and of an Argument Analys, reuse. Such patterns are often used to build composite applications that combine and reuse components across multiple applications. Consider the component-based architectural style if you already have suitable components or can obtain suitable components from third-party suppliers; your application will predominantly execute procedural-style functions, perhaps with little or no data input; or you want to be able to combine components written in studies different code languages. Also, consider this style if you want to create a pluggable or composite architecture that allows you to easily replace and update individual components. Domain Driven Design Architectural Style.

Domain Driven Design (DDD) is an object-oriented approach to designing software based on the business domain, its elements and behaviors, and of an Argument, the relationships between them. It aims to thesis for persuasive enable software systems that are a realization of the underlying business domain by Argument Analys, defining a domain model expressed in the language of business domain experts. The domain model can be viewed as a framework from which solutions can then be rationalized. To apply Domain Driven Design, you must have a good understanding of the business domain you want to model, or be skilled in acquiring such business knowledge. To Improve Express Bus Services. The development team will often work with business domain experts to model the domain. Architects, developers, and subject matter experts have diverse backgrounds, and in many environments will use different languages to describe their goals, designs and requirements. However, within Domain Driven Design, the whole team agrees to only use a single language that is focused on the business domain, and which excludes any technical jargon. As the core of the software is the domain model, which is a direct projection of this shared language, it allows the team to quickly find gaps in Evaluation the software by essay family, analyzing the Argument, language around it. The creation of a common language is not merely an exercise in on ramadan accepting information from the domain experts and applying it. Quite often, communication problems within development teams are due not only to misunderstanding the of an Analys, language of the domain, but also due to the fact that the domain's language is itself ambiguous.

The Domain Driven Design process holds the comparative essay intro, goal not only of implementing the language being used, but also improving and refining the language of the domain. This in turn benefits the Evaluation through, software being built, since the model is a direct projection of the domain language. In order to help maintain the thesis for persuasive essay on organ, model as a pure and helpful language construct, you must typically implement a great deal of isolation and of an through Analys, encapsulation within the domain model. Consequently, a system based on Domain Driven Design can come at a relatively high cost. While Domain Driven Design provides many technical benefits, such as maintainability, it should be applied only to complex domains where the essay intro, model and the linguistic processes provide clear benefits in the communication of complex information, and in the formulation of a common understanding of the domain. The following are the main benefits of the Domain Driven Design style: Communication . All parties within a development team can use the domain model and through, the entities it defines to communicate business knowledge and requirements using a common business domain language, without requiring technical jargon.

Extensible . The domain model is often modular and flexible, making it easy to update and essay on ramadan month, extend as conditions and requirements change. Testable . The domain model objects are loosely coupled and through, cohesive, allowing them to be more easily tested. Consider DDD if you have a complex domain and you wish to improve communication and essay intro, understanding within your development team, or where you must express the design of an application in a common language that all stakeholders can understand. DDD can also be an of an Analys ideal approach if you have large and essay on ramadan month, complex enterprise data scenarios that are difficult to manage using other techniques. For a summary of domain driven design techniques, see Domain Driven Design Quickly at http://www.infoq.com/minibooks/domain-driven-design-quickly. Alternatively, see Domain-Driven Design: Tackling Complexity in Evaluation through the Heart of essay family, Software by Eric Evans (Addison-Wesley, ISBN: 0-321-12521-5) and Applying Domain-Driven Design and Patterns by Argument, Jimmy Nilsson (Addison-Wesley, ISBN: 0-321-26820-2). Layered architecture focuses on the grouping of related functionality within an application into distinct layers that are stacked vertically on top of each other. Functionality within each layer is related by a common role or responsibility. Communication between layers is on a family, explicit and of an Analys, loosely coupled. Picnic. Layering your application appropriately helps to of an Argument through Analys support a strong separation of concerns that, in comparative essay intro turn, supports flexibility and maintainability.

The layered architectural style has been described as an inverted pyramid of of an through, reuse where each layer aggregates the responsibilities and abstractions of the layer directly beneath it. With strict layering, components in one layer can interact only with components in the same layer or with components from the layer directly below it. More relaxed layering allows components in a layer to interact with components in essay on ramadan the same layer or with components in any lower layer. The layers of an of an through application may reside on the same physical computer (the same tier) or may be distributed over separate computers ( n -tier), and the components in each layer communicate with components in other layers through well-defined interfaces. For example, a typical Web application design consists of a presentation layer (functionality related to the UI), a business layer (business rules processing), and a data layer (functionality related to data access, often almost entirely implemented using high-level data access frameworks). For details of the n-tier application architectural style, see N-Tier / 3-Tier Architectural Style later in month this chapter. Common principles for designs that use the layered architectural style include: Abstraction . Layered architecture abstracts the view of the system as whole while providing enough detail to understand the roles and responsibilities of individual layers and the relationship between them.

Encapsulation . No assumptions need to be made about data types, methods and Evaluation Argument, properties, or implementation during design, as these features are not exposed at layer boundaries. Clearly defined functional layers . The separation between functionality in film each layer is clear. Upper layers such as the presentation layer send commands to lower layers, such as the Evaluation of an Argument Analys, business and film studies conclusion, data layers, and of an Argument Analys, may react to events in essay on ramadan these layers, allowing data to of an through Analys flow both up and down between the layers. High cohesion . Well-defined responsibility boundaries for video, each layer, and ensuring that each layer contains functionality directly related to the tasks of that layer, will help to Evaluation Argument through maximize cohesion within the on a family, layer. Argument Analys. Reusable . Essay Month. Lower layers have no dependencies on higher layers, potentially allowing them to be reusable in other scenarios. Of An Through Analys. Loose coupling . Communication between layers is based on abstraction and events to provide loose coupling between layers. Examples of layered applications include line-of-business (LOB) applications such as accounting and customer-management systems; enterprise Web-based applications and thesis for persuasive on organ donation, Web sites, and enterprise desktop or smart clients with centralized application servers for Argument through, business logic. A number of design patterns support the layered architectural style.

For example, Separated Presentation patterns encompass a range of patterns that the family, handling of the user's interactions from the Evaluation of an, UI, the presentation and on a family picnic, business logic, and the application data with which the user works. Separated Presentation allows graphical designers to create a UI while developers generate the code to drive it. Dividing the functionality into separate roles in this way provides increased opportunities to test the behavior of individual roles. The following are the key principles of the Separated Presentation patterns: Separation of concerns . Separated Presentation patterns divide UI processing concerns into Evaluation Argument, distinct roles; for example, MVC has three roles: the Model, the View, and the Controller. Family Picnic. The Model represents data (perhaps a domain model that includes business rules); the Evaluation through, View represents the UI; and the Controller handles requests, manipulates the model, and performs other operations.

Event-based notification . The Observer pattern is commonly used to provide notifications to the View when data managed by the Model changes. Delegated event handling . The controller handles events triggered from the UI controls in the View. Other examples of Separated Presentation patterns are the month, Passive View pattern and the Supervising Presenter (or Supervising Controller) pattern. The main benefits of the layered architectural style, and the use of of an Argument through Analys, a Separated Presentation pattern, are: Abstraction . Layers allow changes to be made at the abstract level.

You can increase or decrease the level of abstraction you use in each layer of the video games, hierarchical stack. Isolation . Of An Argument. Allows you to isolate technology upgrades to individual layers in order to reduce risk and minimize impact on the overall system. Manageability . Thesis Statement On Organ Donation. Separation of core concerns helps to identify dependencies, and organizes the Evaluation of an Argument, code into more manageable sections. Performance . Distributing the layers over ways to improve express bus services, multiple physical tiers can improve scalability, fault tolerance, and performance. Reusability . Roles promote reusability. For example, in MVC, the Controller can often be reused with other compatible Views in order to provide a role specific or a user-customized view on to the same data and functionality. Testability . Increased testability arises from having well-defined layer interfaces, as well as the ability to switch between different implementations of the layer interfaces. Separated Presentation patterns allow you to build mock objects that mimic the behavior of concrete objects such as the Model, Controller, or View during testing. Consider the layered architectural style if you have existing layers that are suitable for Evaluation, reuse in other applications, you already have applications that expose suitable business processes through service interfaces, or your application is complex and the high-level design demands separation so that teams can focus on essay intro, different areas of functionality. Evaluation Argument Analys. The layered architectural style is also appropriate if your application must support different client types and different devices, or you want to implement complex and/or configurable business rules and processes. Consider a Separated Presentation pattern if you want improved testability and statement, simplified maintenance of Evaluation of an Argument through Analys, UI functionality, or you want to separate the film studies essay conclusion, task of designing the UI from the development of the logic code that drives it.

These patterns are also appropriate when your UI view does not contain any request processing code, and does not implement any business logic. Message bus architecture describes the principle of using a software system that can receive and send messages using one or more communication channels, so that applications can interact without needing to know specific details about each other. It is a style for designing applications where interaction between applications is accomplished by passing messages (usually asynchronously) over Evaluation of an Argument Analys, a common bus. The most common implementations of message bus architecture use either a messaging router or a Publish/Subscribe pattern, and are often implemented using a messaging system such as Message Queuing. Many implementations consist of individual applications that communicate using common schemas and essay ways express bus services in malaysia, a shared infrastructure for sending and receiving messages.

A message bus provides the ability to handle: Message-oriented communications . All communication between applications is Evaluation Argument through, based on messages that use known schemas. Complex processing logic . Complex operations can be executed by combining a set of comparative essay, smaller operations, each of which supports specific tasks, as part of Evaluation of an through, a multistep itinerary. Modifications to processing logic . Because interaction with the bus is based on intro, common schemas and commands, you can insert or remove applications on the bus to change the logic that is used to process messages. Integration with different environments . By using a message-based communication model based on common standards, you can interact with applications developed for different environments, such as Microsoft .NET and Java. Message bus designs have been used to support complex processing rules for many years. The design provides a pluggable architecture that allows you to insert applications into the process, or improve scalability by attaching several instances of the same application to through Analys the bus. Variations on the message bus style include:

Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) . Based on message bus designs, an ESB uses services for communication between the bus and components attached to the bus. An ESB will usually provide services that transform messages from one format to another, allowing clients that use incompatible message formats to essay on a communicate with each other Internet Service Bus (ISB) . Evaluation. This is similar to studies conclusion an enterprise service bus, but with applications hosted in of an Argument the cloud instead of on an enterprise network. A core concept of ISB is the essay ways to improve, use of Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs) and through Analys, policies to control the routing of logic through applications and on ramadan month, services in the cloud. The main benefits of the message-bus architectural style are: Extensibility . Applications can be added to or removed from the bus without having an Evaluation of an Argument Analys impact on the existing applications. Low complexity . Application complexity is reduced because each application only needs to on ramadan month know how to of an through Analys communicate with the bus.

Flexibility . The set of applications that make up a complex process, or the studies essay, communication patterns between applications, can be changed easily to match changes in of an Argument through Analys business or user requirements, simply through changes to the configuration or parameters that control routing. Loose coupling . As long as applications expose a suitable interface for communication with the message bus, there is no dependency on the application itself, allowing changes, updates, and essay family picnic, replacements that expose the same interface. Scalability . Multiple instances of the same application can be attached to the bus in Argument through Analys order to handle multiple requests at the same time. Application simplicity . Although a message bus implementation adds complexity to the infrastructure, each application needs to comparative support only a single connection to the message bus instead of multiple connections to other applications. Consider the message bus architectural style if you have existing applications that interoperate with each other to perform tasks, or you want to combine multiple tasks into a single operation. This style is also appropriate if you are implementing a task that requires interaction with external applications, or applications hosted in different environments. N-tier and 3-tier are architectural deployment styles that describe the separation of functionality into segments in much the same way as the Evaluation through, layered style, but with each segment being a tier that can be located on on ramadan month, a physically separate computer. Through Analys. They evolved through the intro, component-oriented approach, generally using platform specific methods for communication instead of a message-based approach. N-tier application architecture is characterized by the functional decomposition of of an Analys, applications, service components, and statement, their distributed deployment, providing improved scalability, availability, manageability, and resource utilization. Each tier is completely independent from all other tiers, except for those immediately above and below it. The nth tier only has to know how to handle a request from the n+1th tier, how to forward that request on to the n-1th tier (if there is one), and how to Evaluation of an through Analys handle the statement for persuasive on organ, results of the request.

Communication between tiers is typically asynchronous in Argument Analys order to film essay conclusion support better scalability. N-tier architectures usually have at least three separate logical parts, each located on a separate physical server. Each part is responsible for specific functionality. Evaluation Argument Through Analys. When using a layered design approach, a layer is deployed on a tier if more than one service or application is dependent on essay, the functionality exposed by the layer. An example of the N-tier/3-tier architectural style is of an, a typical financial Web application where security is important. The business layer must be deployed behind a firewall, which forces the deployment of the presentation layer on a separate tier in picnic the perimeter network. Another example is a typical rich client connected application, where the presentation layer is deployed on client machines and the business layer and through Analys, data access layer are deployed on one or more server tiers.

The main benefits of the statement donation, N-tier/3-tier architectural style are: Maintainability . Because each tier is Evaluation of an Argument through Analys, independent of the other tiers, updates or changes can be carried out without affecting the application as a whole. Scalability . Because tiers are based on the deployment of layers, scaling out an application is reasonably straightforward. Flexibility . Because each tier can be managed or scaled independently, flexibility is comparative essay, increased. Availability . Applications can exploit the Evaluation, modular architecture of enabling systems using easily scalable components, which increases availability. Consider either the N-tier or the 3-tier architectural style if the processing requirements of the layers in film conclusion the application differ such that processing in Evaluation of an Argument through Analys one layer could absorb sufficient resources to slow the processing in statement for persuasive on organ other layers, or if the security requirements of the layers in the application differ. For example, the Evaluation of an Analys, presentation layer should not store sensitive data, while this may be stored in the business and data layers. Games Thesis Statement. The N-tier or the 3-tier architectural style is also appropriate if you want to be able to Evaluation of an Argument share business logic between applications, and you have sufficient hardware to allocate the required number of servers to each tier. Consider using just three tiers if you are developing an intranet application where all servers are located within the essay on ramadan, private network; or an Internet application where security requirements do not restrict the deployment of business logic on the public facing Web or application server. Consider using more than three tiers if security requirements dictate that business logic cannot be deployed to the perimeter network, or the application makes heavy use of resources and you want to offload that functionality to another server.

Object-Oriented Architectural Style. Object-oriented architecture is a design paradigm based on through Analys, the division of responsibilities for an application or system into individual reusable and self-sufficient objects, each containing the games thesis, data and the behavior relevant to the object. Evaluation Analys. An object-oriented design views a system as a series of ways express in malaysia, cooperating objects, instead of of an, a set of routines or procedural instructions. Objects are discrete, independent, and loosely coupled; they communicate through interfaces, by calling methods or accessing properties in other objects, and by sending and receiving messages. The key principles of the object-oriented architectural style are: Abstraction . This allows you to reduce a complex operation into a generalization that retains the base characteristics of the operation. For example, an abstract interface can be a well-known definition that supports data access operations using simple methods such as Get and Update . Another form of abstraction could be metadata used to provide a mapping between two formats that hold structured data. Composition . Objects can be assembled from picnic other objects, and can choose to hide these internal objects from other classes or expose them as simple interfaces. Inheritance . Objects can inherit from Evaluation of an Argument through other objects, and use functionality in the base object or override it to implement new behavior. Moreover, inheritance makes maintenance and updates easier, as changes to the base object are propagated automatically to thesis statement the inheriting objects.

Encapsulation . Objects expose functionality only through methods, properties, and events, and hide the internal details such as state and variables from other objects. Evaluation Of An Analys. This makes it easier to update or replace objects, as long as their interfaces are compatible, without affecting other objects and code. Polymorphism . Comparative Essay Intro. This allows you to override the behavior of a base type that supports operations in your application by implementing new types that are interchangeable with the Evaluation of an, existing object. Decoupling . Objects can be decoupled from the essay express bus services, consumer by defining an abstract interface that the object implements and the consumer can understand. Evaluation Through Analys. This allows you to provide alternative implementations without affecting consumers of the interface. Common uses of the object-oriented style include defining an object model that supports complex scientific or financial operations, and defining objects that represent real world artifacts within a business domain (such as a customer or an order). The latter is a process commonly implemented using the more specialized domain driven design style, which takes advantage of the principles of the object-oriented style.

For more information, see Domain Driven Design Architectural Style earlier in this chapter. The main benefits of the statement essay on organ, object-oriented architectural style are that it is: Understandable . It maps the application more closely to the real world objects, making it more understandable. Reusable . It provides for reusability through polymorphism and abstraction. Evaluation Of An. Testable . It provides for improved testability through encapsulation. Studies Essay Conclusion. Extensible . Encapsulation, polymorphism, and abstraction ensure that a change in the representation of data does not affect the interfaces that the object exposes, which would limit the capability to communicate and Argument through Analys, interact with other objects. Highly Cohesive . By locating only essay on ramadan month, related methods and Evaluation Argument Analys, features in an object, and using different objects for different sets of features, you can achieve a high level of cohesion.

Consider the object-oriented architectural style if you want to model your application based on real world objects and actions, or you already have suitable objects and classes that match the design and operational requirements. The object-oriented style is also suitable if you must encapsulate logic and data together in reusable components or you have complex business logic that requires abstraction and dynamic behavior. Service-Oriented Architectural Style. Service-oriented architecture (SOA) enables application functionality to be provided as a set of services, and the creation of applications that make use of software services. Services are loosely coupled because they use standards-based interfaces that can be invoked, published, and discovered. Services in statement for persuasive essay on organ donation SOA are focused on providing a schema and message-based interaction with an application through interfaces that are application scoped, and not component or object-based. An SOA service should not be treated as a component-based service provider. The SOA style can package business processes into interoperable services, using a range of protocols and data formats to communicate information. Clients and other services can access local services running on the same tier, or access remote services over a connecting network. The key principles of the SOA architectural style are:

Services are autonomous . Each service is maintained, developed, deployed, and versioned independently. Services are distributable . Services can be located anywhere on a network, locally or remotely, as long as the Evaluation of an Argument, network supports the required communication protocols. Services are loosely coupled . Each service is independent of others, and can be replaced or updated without breaking applications that use it as long as the interface is still compatible. Services share schema and contract, not class . Services share contracts and schemas when they communicate, not internal classes. Compatibility is based on policy . Policy in this case means definition of features such as transport, protocol, and security. Common examples of service-oriented applications include sharing information, handling multistep processes such as reservation systems and online stores, exposing industry specific data or services over an extranet, and creating mashups that combine information from multiple sources. The main benefits of the SOA architectural style are:

Domain alignment . Reuse of common services with standard interfaces increases business and on ramadan month, technology opportunities and reduces cost. Abstraction . Services are autonomous and accessed through a formal contract, which provides loose coupling and abstraction. Evaluation Of An. Discoverability . Services can expose descriptions that allow other applications and services to locate them and automatically determine the interface. Interoperability . Because the protocols and data formats are based on industry standards, the essay, provider and consumer of the service can be built and deployed on different platforms. Rationalization . Argument. Services can be granular in order to provide specific functionality, rather than duplicating the functionality in number of applications, which removes duplication. Consider the statement on organ donation, SOA style if you have access to suitable services that you wish to Evaluation of an reuse; can purchase suitable services provided by a hosting company; want to build applications that compose a variety of services into a single UI; or you are creating Software plus Services (S+S), Software as a Service (SaaS), or cloud-based applications. The SOA style is suitable when you must support message-based communication between segments of the application and expose functionality in a platform independent way, when you want to take advantage of federated services such as authentication, or you want to expose services that are discoverable through directories and can be used by clients that have no prior knowledge of the interfaces. Evans, Eric.

Domain-Driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software. Addison-Wesley, 2004. Nilsson, Jimmy. Applying Domain-Driven Design and Patterns: With Examples in on ramadan C# and NET. Addison-Wesley, 2006. For more information about architectural styles, see the following resources: